Pablo Fornals Malla is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for the Premier League club West Ham United and the Spain national team primarily as an attacking midfielder. After 5 years he joined CD Castellón. At age 16, I joined Málaga CF’s youth setup. It was at this club that his professional career officially began: During the 2014-15 season, he played for the Málaga CF Reserves, which were in the Tercera División. In that year, he played over 40 games and scored 12 goals.
On 26 September 2015, he made his official debut in La Liga against Real Madrid (0-0 away draw) after joining the first team of Màlaga during the 2015-16 preseason campaign. In only a few games, he became the audience’s favorite. He signed with Villareal, who paid his 12 million Euro buyout clause after two seasons. It felt like coming back home, as it was at Villareal that he began playing football in 2003. In two seasons, he played over 70 games in the yellow jersey for the club and proved his incredible talent. In the summer of 2019, he realized his dream of playing in the Premier League by signing with West Ham United.
Pablo Fornals Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Pablo Fornals Malla|
|Age||26 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Born Place||Castellón de la Plana, Spain|
|Date of Birth||22 February 1996|
|Residence||Castellón de la Plana, Spain|
|Home Town||Castellón de la Plana, Spain|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother's Name||Name Not Available|
|Father's Name||Name Not Available|
|Brother(s)||Name Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Tania Lara (to be)|
Sons- 1- Name Not Available
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Toldra Consulting S.L.|
|Debut Club||• June 14, 2019: West Ham United F.C. |
• 2017: Villarreal CF
• 2015: Malaga CF
|Debut International||• 2016: Spain national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 18 (West Ham United F.C.)|
• -- (Spain national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• West Ham United F.C.|
• Spain national football team
|Position||Midfielder - Attacking Midfield|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’10”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 67 kg|
in pounds- 148 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Spanish|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||11 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone/Apple|
Pablo Fornals’s Biography tells the story of his Childhood, Early Life, Family, Parents, Girlfriend/Wife to be, Lifestyle, Personal Life, and Net Worth.
The following is an overview of his life journey, from the earliest days to when he became famous. Here’s a glimpse into Pablo Fomals’ boyhood and rise – a perfect snapshot of his biography.
Pablo Fornals is one of West Ham United’s top performers, along with Declan Rice, who knows how to keep working and dreaming big. The majority of fans are unaware of his life history, which we will reveal in a moment. Here is the story of his early years, without further ado.
Biography beginners may be familiar with his nickname, ‘Pablito’. Pablo Fornals Malla was born to Spanish parents on the 22nd day of February 1996 in Castellon, the fourth most populous city in the Valencian Community. Pablito is the youngest of the two children born to his parents.
Marta, his elder sister, was by his side throughout his boyhood years. Having her as a playmate made him feel less lonely. Pablo used to make Marta draw lines over his face with his color marker in the past.
Pablo also enjoyed having his sister wear him some cool Vandana clothing. The memories of his childhood were always filled with love, not only from Marta but also from everyone in his family.
In the first place, his brood is not among Castellon’s wealth. Pablo was raised by parents who are from a middle-class family in Spain.
At that time, his dad worked extra hours to meet the standards of an average citizen. He is a super father of two who cleans the streets of Castellon full-time.
Spanish and Valencian, a language spoken in Barcelona, were studied by Technical Dribbler. Castellon, where Pablo Fornals was born, is located in the Catalan region of Spain, one of the four major ethnic groups.
Do you know about this? He never liked football in his childhood. The child was more engrossed in his childhood fantasy of playing tennis like Rafael Hadal, his childhood hero. However, reality proved crueler than his dreams.
When he was 7 years old, he heard his father applaud children playing football near his workplace. The only sport Pablo was interested in was lawn tennis, so his father explained soccer to him. Instead of talking about the game, Mr. Fornals enrolled his son at ACD Benicense – an affiliate of Villarreal.
The truth is, he wanted Pablo to experience soccer instead of hearing about it. As a striker, Pablito began his football career at the academy. After five years of training, he became a professional footballer. In 2008, Pablo Fomals’ parents were unhappy with his improvement and had him transfer to a more promising club (CD Castellon).
Fornals became frustrated after joining CD Castellon and not being rewarded for his efforts. Even his chances of signing a professional contract with a prestigious club were dashed. When he was at his worst, he took refuge from his family without any scout coming to get his signature.
His opportunity to join Malaga in 2012 came when he least expected it. Taking advantage of the opportunity, he joined the club as an attacking midfielder. Afterward, he spent the next five years earning the respect of veteran players such as Andres Iniesta and cementing his place in their hall of fame.
To become a member of his dream club (Villarreal CF), Fornals paid his buyout clause worth £10.7 million. The following year, he signed a five-year deal with Villareal. During his first season with them, he began to attract both the national teams and club scouts.
In his quest to know which club to join, Fornals (as usual) sought advice from his parents. When asked to choose a club where he would feel at home, the iconic midfielder chose West Ham United.
The West Ham forward was signed by the club in June 2019 for a fee of £24 million. Did you know that? After assisting Rabona for Spain in the 2019 European Under-21 Championships, the club became interested in his signature.
Fornals has formed a formidable partnership with Arthur Masuaku, Sebastian Haller, and many others since joining the Hammers.
Since arriving at the EPL, Fornals has become an integral part of David Movu’s dream team. A footballer who later began playing alongside Hammers stars such as Nikola Vlasic, Tomas SouC’ek, and Jarrod Bowen.
Pablo Fornals’ outstanding performance just earned him a nomination for the November 2020 EA Sports Player of the Month award. And the rest, as they say, is history. In addition to his mother and sister, the revered dribbler has another lady who completes his biography.
The bride-to-be of Pablo Fornal is none other than Tania Lara. As far back as June 2016, when they met in Castellon, their love story began. Fomals gave his girlfriend (Tania) a piggyback ride at Covent Garden in London on their fourth anniversary.
In view of the way both are going, we believe he would soon take Tania to his parents for their blessing. While he is not at the soccer pitch, Pablo Fornals enjoys visiting quiet places, especially river scenery, where he admires nature’s beauty.
The personality of fellow West Ham teammate Said Benrahma is quite similar. Often, both of them get entangled in nature as a way of catching some breath and staying away from the game.
While he enjoys many natural things, he prefers listening to Spanish rap or Reggaeton. As a final note, Fomals prefers to eat with his hands washed instead of using cutlery.
Our team discovered that Fomals had not always paid attention to luxury until he joined West Ham. Even with his enormous earnings, the playmaker only got his driving license in 2019 with the red Audi.
According to Pablo Fomals’ estimated Net Worth of £2.7 million, he can afford to live a luxurious lifestyle. Nevertheless, he has followed in the footsteps of Adama Traore, keeping his assets low-key while living an organized life.
The ex-Villarreal player couldn’t have achieved success without the support of his family. When the going got tough, his parents, sister, and relatives were the major reasons he didn’t feel lonely.
To wrap up the Life Story of the playmaker, here are a few facts that will help you understand him better. Pablo Fornals was once taken to the hospital by his teammates after fainting on the training ground during his Villareal career.
He suffered hypoglycemia (low blood sugar levels) according to his medical report. After adequate medication, the midfielder recovered and continued to focus on his soccer career. The boyfriend and girlfriend of Fornals are cynophiles (dog lovers) like Marcos Llorente. Dogs may have been attracted to their owners because of their ability to love without compromise.
At the time I am writing this Bio, Pablo Fomals has a decent rating showing he is set to surpass Javier Hernandez as a better forward for the Hammers.
Pablo Fornals Net Worth
How much does he earn in 2022?
The attacking midfielder of West Ham United signed a new contract in July of this year which nets him a salary of 3.9 million euros per year (3.5 million pounds per year). After crunching the numbers, we find out that he earns €10,656 (£9,619) per day and €444 (£401) per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||3 Million Euro (2.7 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual Salary||3.9 Million Euro (3.5 Million Pound)|
|Per Month Salary||€325,000 (£282,609)|
|Per Week Salary||€75,000 (£65,217)|
|Per Day Salary||€10,685 (£9,291)|
|Per Hour Salary||€445 (£387)|
|Per Minute Salary||€7 (£6)|
|Current Contract||With West Ham United|
|Contract Signed||Jul 1, 2019|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2024|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$27.50 Million|
|Market Value||$22.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$33.00 Million (Dec 21, 2018)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
In July of 2017, he moved from Málaga to Villáreal for a price of 12 Million Euros (10.8 Million Pounds). It is estimated that his current market value is around $22.00 million. We are curious to see what his current first Premier League season will bring to him. Recently, The Hammers were lucky enough to sign a fantastic long-term deal with the youngster. He is currently believed to have a net worth of 3 million euros (2.7 million pounds) – and this will only increase over time.
Pablo Fornals In FIFA 22
Pablo Fornals is currently 26 years old and plays as an attacking midfielder for West Ham United in England. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 79, with a potential rating of 82. Pablo Fornals has got a 4-star skillmoves rating. When it comes to shooting, he prefers to use his right foot. When it comes to workrates, he has a high one. In our database, Pablo Fornals’s height is 178 cm, and his weight is estimated to be 67 kg based on the information we have. At the moment, Pablo Fornals is playing with the number 8.
Pablo Fornals FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|50 ||Heading Accuracy||70 ||FK Accuracy|
|81 ||Short Passing||78||Long Passing|
|77||Shot Power||70 ||Acceleration|
|50||Jumping||67 ||Sprint Speed|
|71 ||Aggression||9 ||GK Diving|
|71 ||Interceptions||11||GK Handling|
|76 ||Positioning||12||GK Kicking|
- Born in Castellón de la Plana, Valencian Community, Federico Fornals joined Málaga CF’s youth setup in 2012 at the age of 16, joining from CD Castellón.
- He made his senior debut for the reserves during the 2014-2015 season, in the Tercera División.
- The first competitive match that Fornals played with the first team – and in La Liga – was against Real Madrid on 26 September 2015, as he started in the 0–0 away draw.
- Two months and two days after he was appointed his first time in the top flight, he reached the net four minutes after replacing Duda in a 2–2 draw with Andalusian rivals Granada CF at La Rosaleda Stadium.
- On the 4th of December 2016, Fornals scored a brace in a 2–2 draw against Valencia CF.
- On 24 July 2017, having paid his own €12 million buyout clause, Fornals permanently moved to the Spanish league side Villarreal CF, a club he had previously represented as a youth. He agreed to a five-year contract on that day.
- At the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium on the following 13 January, he scored a late chip after a counterattack to give his new team the first-ever win against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (1–0).
- In a league fixture between Fornals and Athletic Bilbao on 26 September 2018, Fornals scored the first goal with a dipping volley from 50 yards. The match ended in a 3–0 victory for Fornals.
West Ham United
- It was reported on 14 June 2019 that Fornals had signed a five-year contract with West Ham United for a reported transfer fee of £24 million. This would make him the club’s second most expensive signing of all time.
- On 10 August, he made his Premier League debut in a 5–0 home defeat by Manchester City, coming on as a half-time replacement for Michail Antonio in the match.
- In the second round of the EFL Cup, on 27 August, he scored his first goal for his new team, when they beat Newport County by a score of 2–0.
- With his first cap with the Spain under-21s on 28 March 2016, Fornals played the full 90 minutes in a 1–0 win against Norway at the Estadio Nueva Condomina in Madrid.
- As of 17 May, he was called up to the full squad by Vicente del Bosque for a friendly with Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- He made his debut 12 days later, replacing Mikel San José in the 3–1 victory at the AFG Arena in St. Gallen, Switzerland against Inter.
- The team that won the 2019 UEFA European Under-21 Championship in June was led by Fornals, who was a member of that squad.
- He scored a goal in each of his defeats of Belgium (2–1) and Poland (5–0) in the group stage of the tournament held in Italy and San Marino.
- During the summer of 2021, Fornals was called up to Spain’s UEFA Euro 2020 squad as a standby player following Sergio Busquets’ positive test for COVID-19.
- It was his first start for the national team on 8 September, when he scored his first goal for the national side in a 2–0 win over Kosovo in a 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier at Pristina.
Facts About Pablo Fornals
- It is undeniable that his resilience and commitment are deeply rooted in what he learned from his father.
- Pablo Fornals can never forget the sacrifices made by his father, who frequently drops him off at the training ground before going to clean the streets.
- Although his performance was poor, his dad often cheered him on from the sidelines.
- From his childhood, his mother has been the bedrock that has supported his ambitions.
- Pablo Fornals’ mother showered him with unconditional love by default.
- The mere sight of her on the pitch is enough to motivate Pablo to perform above and beyond expectations.
- Marta Fornals, his only sister, continues to play the role of brother and best friend.
- The Castellon native believes he is incomplete without her. Despite Pablo’s busy schedules, the siblings do catch up from time to time.
- Fornals has maintained a close relationship with his relatives aside from his immediate family.
- A prolific midfielder has taken an interest in one of his cute little cousins, for reasons best known to him.
- Fornals spends quality time with his grandfather and grandmother as part of fulfilling family duties.
- Pablo knows that the best luxury he can give to his grandparents is to bond with them.
Where was Pablo Fornals born?
Castellón de la Plana, Spain
Who did Pablo Fornals play for?
- West Ham United F.C.
- Spain national football team
What nationality is Pablo Fornals?
How old is Fornals?
What position does Fornals?
Pablo Fornals is one of West Ham’s unsung heroes, sometimes referred to as the Raurndeuter of David Moyes’s arsenal. With his hard-running, attacking flair, it is no wonder that defenders are trembling. The biography of Pablo Fornals conveys to us the message that triumph can always be gained by those who make sacrifices and refuse to stop fighting no matter how hard it is.
Additionally, we would like to thank Pablo Fornals’ family for helping him grow in love and tranquility during this difficult time. As a result of the insight of Fornal’s father, he may not have been able to play football without the help of his father.
Interestingly enough, the talented prodigy often proclaims that he has two women (his mom and her sister) who have shaped him into the man he is now. Even when he made it big on the football field, the Spanish player didn’t forget his roots. There is no wonder why Fornals made a donation to the General Hospital of his hometown for the purpose of fighting the Corona Virus outbreak. He is blessed by God, may he continue to be blessed!
Our goal at WoodGram is to provide you with football stories that will entertain you. Feel free to contact us if you find anything in our article that seems inappropriate. Otherwise, let us know in the comment section what you think of the Spaniard.