Cote de Pablo is a successful Chilean-American actress and singer. She became popular after performing the character of Ziva David on the CBS crime drama ‘NCIS’ which broadcasted from 2005. Pablo first earned acclaim after she became a co-host along with Carlos Ponce, in a television talk play ‘Control.’ She hosted the show, which broadcasted from 1994 to 1995, on the Univision Network. Later she did little guest appearances in television shows such as ‘The Education of Max Bickford’ and ‘All My Children.’
After performing in small characters in several television shows, she performed in a significant character in the CBS television series ‘NCIS,’ an American police investigation TV series, where she performed the role of a character named Ziva David. The show was a tremendous success, becoming one of the most-watched programs in the United States. For her outstanding performance, she won the ALMA award in the year 2011. Her latest show was in the TV series ‘The Dovekeepers’ where she played the lead character. The show was based on a book by the famous American writer Alice Hoffman. She has also done a sound performance for a popular video game named ‘TOCA Race Driver’, which was released in 2002.
|Birth Name||María José de Pablo Fernández|
|Nick Name||Coté de Pablo|
|Age||(as in 2020) 41 Years|
|Religion||De Pablo was raised Catholic. She now believes in God. It is not known if she follows a certain religion or not.|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Santiago, Chile|
|Date of Birth||12 November 1979|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Home Town||Santiago, Chile|
|Mother's Name||María Olga Fernández|
|Father's Name||Francisco de Pablo|
|Brother||Francisco (Disc Jockey)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Diego Serrano (2000-2015)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|School||• Arvida Middle School|
• New World School of the Arts
|College/University||Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Available|
|Career Manager||Paradigm Talent Agency|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 64 kg|
in pounds- 141 lbs
|Breast Size||36 Inches|
|Hips Size||35 Inches|
|Waist Size||29 Inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Multiracial|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||10 (US) or 40 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Favorite Breakfast||Bowl full of fruits, wholemeal toast with avocado|
|Favorite Lunch||Chicken salad (with avocado)|
|Favorite Dinner||Fish / chicken|
De Pablo was born in Santiago, Chile, to Father, Francisco de Pablo, and Mother María Olga Fernández. She has a younger sister, Andrea, and a brother, Francisco, who works as a disc jockey. When de Pablo was 10 years old, her mother, María Olga Fernández, took a career in Miami, Florida at a Spanish-language television channel.
While there, de Pablo joined Arvida Middle School and New World School of the Arts, where she thought musical theatre. In the fifth grade, she found many people could not pronounce her first name of “María José”, so she invited them to call her “Coté”, a common Chilean nickname for María José.
De Pablo joined Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where she studied music and theater and performed in several plays, including And the World Goes ‘Round, The House of Bernarda Alba, Indiscretions, The Fantasticks, and A Little Night Music. She graduated in 2000 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Musical Theater.
De Pablo was in a long-term relationship with actor Diego Serrano, but they were published to have left in June 2015.
Cote de Pablo Net Worth
Cote de Pablo has a net worth of $6 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019 (Approx)||$6 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018(Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||$120 Thousand Per Episode in NCIS|
|Income Source||Actress, singer|
Cote de Pablo Movies And TV Shows
- After her graduation, Cote de Pablo went to New York City, where she originally had to support herself by working as a waitress.
- She started doing minor characters in the New York City Public Theater, in commercials, and small characters in TV shows such as ‘All My Children’ and ‘The Education of Max Bickford.’
- She emerged in the significant performance of Marguerite Cisneros in ‘The Jury’, an American TV series that began televising from 2004 in Fox Television Network.
- Later, in 2005, she started appearing in the American police investigation series ‘NCIS’, a show that was aired on CBS. She performed the character of Officer Ziva David, who won Pablo her first major award in 2011.
- She appeared in the 2015 American-Chilean biographical drama film named ‘The 33’ where she played a supporting role. The film produced poorly commercially in North America, grossing only $5.8 million in its opening weekend in the region. However, in Chile, it presented well, becoming the second highest-grossing Chilean film.
- Her role in ‘The Jury’, an American drama TV series was the first important work in Cote de Pablo’s career. The show began airing on the Fox network in 2004. Pablo performed the character of Marguerite Cisneros. The show focused on a new criminal case which is deliberated by a 12 person jury in each episode. The show starred Billy Burke, Adam Busch, and Anna Friel.
- Pablo’s work in ‘NCIS’ (2005–13) a popular American police procedural television series aired on CBS network, where she plays the role of special agent Ziva David, can be considered the most important performance of her career. It starred famous actors such as Hark Harmon, Sasha Alexander, Michael Weatherly, and Pauley Perrette. The show was a tremendous hit and was soon voted as America’s favorite television show. It has received many awards and nominations including the ALMA Awards, Emmy Awards, and People’s Choice Awards.
- Pablo appeared in a supporting character in the 2010 American action film ‘The Last Rites of Ransom Pride.’ The movie also starred Lizzy Caplan, Dwight Yokam, Jon Foster, Jason Priestley, and W. Earl Brown. The story focused on Juliette Flowers, played by Lizzy Catlan, who is on a mission to find the remains of her lover, named Ransom Pride. Whether she gets in this mission, and how, made the rest of the story.
- One of her latest and most important characters was in the 2015 American-Chilean biographical drama film called ‘The 33.’
- The film was directed by Patricia Riggen and starred many famous actors such as Antonia Banderas, Rodrigo Santoro, Juliette Binoche, James Brolin, and Lou Diamond Phillips. The show was based on a true story about a group of thirty-three miners, who, for more than two months, were caught inside a mine in Chile.
- Her latest show was ‘The Dovekeepers’, which was a television conversion of a book of the same name by the famous writer Alice Hoffman.
- The show, which premiered in the US on 31 March 2015 on the CBS network, was essentially reviewed positively by critics. She performed alongside other famous actors such as Rachel Brosnahan, Diego Boneta, and Mido Hamada.
Movies And TV Shows List
|2001||The Education of Max Bickford|
|2005–2013, 2019–2020 ||NCIS|
|2010||The Last Rites of Ransom Pride|
- Cote de Pablo was born in Chile but went to the United States at 10.
- In 2002, she played the character of Melanie Sanchez in the video game TOCA Race Driver.
- Cote’s mom survived to work at a Spanish-language television network when Cote was 10.
- She herself set her nickname as “Coté” because she got out in 5th grade that many people not accurately pronounce her primary name “María José.”
- Due to a childhood accident, she got a slit in her left earlobe.
- She has broken her back and necks a pair of times while doing kickboxing stunts for NCIS.
- Cote de Pablo is not on social media.
Who is Cote de Pablo married too?
The 24 Hour Woman, according to the IMDb page was about “Description Grace (Rosie Perez) is a motivated career woman, married to the co-host (Diego Serrano) of a show she produces on television.
Why did Pablo de Cote leave NCIS?
De Pablo, 39, who has since appeared in the film The 33 and the CBS miniseries The Dovekeepers, still won’t reveal why she departed. She says it wasn’t because she felt the show didn’t treat a character she loved with proper respect, as she said in a 2016 interview.
What is Cote de Pablo doing now?
Cote de Pablo got her big break in 2005 when she landed a starring role as Mossad Officer Ziva David on the CBS crime drama NCIS.
Is Cote de Pablo returning to NCIS?
Cote de Pablo is officially back on NCIS! Earlier this season, the actress returned to the CBS drama after more than five years to reprise her iconic role as Special Agent Ziva David.