German professional footballer Niklas Sule (born 3 September 1995) plays for Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund as well as the German national team. In Frankfurt, Hesse, Sule was born. György’s grandfather emigrated from Budapest to Germany with his wife. Georg was a coach at Rot-Weiss Walldorf; his elder brother, Fabian, was a student at St. Francis College in Brooklyn, New York, studying Business Management, Economics, and Finance.
Although his family name is Hungarian, the manager of the Turkish Football Federation’s under-16 national team contacted Sule during his teenage years regarding the possibility of playing for them since Sule’s surname seemed Turkish to him. Due to his Hungarian citizenship, he was also eligible to play for the Hungarian national team. In late 2020, Sule and his girlfriend Melissa Halte had a son.
Niklas Sule Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Niklas Sule. It gives you the ability to read through the German footballer’s profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Niklas Süle|
|Nickname/ Popular Name/ Shirt Name||Sülinho|
|Age||28 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||Frankfurt, Germany|
|Date of Birth||3 September 1995|
|Home Town||Frankfurt, Germany|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Georg Sule|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Melissa Halte (to be)|
Son(s)- 1- Name Not Available
|School||SV Darmstadt 98 youth academy|
|College/University||Hoffenheim youth academy|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Sports360 GmbH|
|Debut For Current Club Team||• 2022: Borussia Dortmund|
|Debut For Current Senior International Team||• 2016: German national football team|
|Jersey Number (2022-23)||• 25 (Borussia Dortmund)|
• 15 (German national football team)
|Current Teams||• Borussia Dortmund|
• German national football team
|Position||Defender - Centre-Back|
• Bundesliga: 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20, 2020–21, 2021–22
• DFB-Pokal: 2018–19, 2019–20
• DFL-Supercup: 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021
• UEFA Champions League: 2019–20
• UEFA Super Cup: 2020
• FIFA Club World Cup: 2020
• Summer Olympic Games silver medal: 2016
• FIFA Confederations Cup: 2017
• UEFA Champions League Breakthrough XI: 2017
• Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2016–17
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 195 cm|
in meters- 1.95 m
in feet inches- 6'5"
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 99 kg|
in pounds- 218 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||German Hungarian|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||9 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||12 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Defender|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Niklas Sule Net Worth And Salary
In 2023, what will Niklas Sule’s salary be?
In Jul 2022 Niklas Sule signed a contract with Borussia Dortmund that ends in 2026 that netted him a whopping salary of £8,781,324 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £24,124 per day and £1,005 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||85 Million Euro (75 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||80 Million Euro (70.6 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||70 Million Euro|
|SALARY UPDATE 2022||His current club salary and several other earnings are included in the salary data below.|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£8,781,324|
|Per Month Salary||£731,777|
|Per Week Salary||£168,871|
|Per Day Salary||£24,124|
|Per Hour Salary||£1,005|
|Per Minute Salary||£16.7|
|Current Contract||With Borussia Dortmund|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 1, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2026|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||Free Transfer|
|Market Value||€35.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||€60.00 Million (Jun 5, 2019)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, Niklas Sule has an estimated net worth of around 85 million euros (75 million pounds), and his market value is about €35.00 million.
Niklas Sule FIFA 22 – Potential And Rating
In FIFA 22, Niklas Sule has an overall rating of 85 with a potential of 87. Niklas Sule has got a 3-star skillmoves rating.
Niklas Sule FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|84||Heading Accuracy||38||FK Accuracy|
|79||Short Passing||77||Long Passing|
|83||Defensive Awareness||87||Sliding Tackle|
He prefers to shoot with his right foot. His workrates are Medium / High. Niklas Sule’s height is 195 cm and his weight is estimated at 99 kg according to our database. Currently, Niklas Sule is playing with the numbers 25 and 15.
Sule began his career with Rot-Weib Walldorf. He signed for Eintracht Frankfurt’s youth team in July 2006, where he played until the end of the 2008-09 season.
He joined the youth team of SV Darmstadt 98 in July 2009, and only half a year later he joined the youth team of 1899 Hoffenheim.
- Sule made his debut for Hoffenheim on 11 May 2013 against Hamburger SV. He started the match, but was replaced by Andreas Ludwig in the 81st minute.
- The game ended in a 4-1 loss for Hoffenheim. Sule played two Bundesliga matches and two relegation playoff matches during the 2012-13 season as Hoffenheim defeated 1 FC Kaiserslautern to remain in the Bundesliga.
- Sule became an important first-team player for Hoffenheim during the 2013-14 season.
- During his time at Hoffenheim, Sule played in 25 Bundesliga matches and scored four goals.
- During the first 14 Bundesliga matches of the 2014-15 season, Sule played every minute.
- In matchday 15 against Frankfurt on 12 December 2014, Sule tore his anterior cruciate ligament.
- Due to the injury, Sule was sidelined for the remainder of the season. The Hoffenheim team finished the season in eighth place.
- Following the rupture of his ACL, Sule returned for the 2015–16 season. As Hoffenheim finished 15th in the Bundesliga, he played every minute of 33 matches.
- During the 2016-17 season, Sule played in 33 Bundesliga matches for Hoffenheim.
- In the Bundesliga, Hoffenheim finished in an impressive fourth place. As a result of Sule’s performance, clubs such as Bayern Munich and Chelsea were interested in signing him.
- Announcing the signing of Sule and Sebastian Rudy from Hoffenheim as a double swoop on 15 January 2017, Bayern Munich announced the signing of Sule and Rudy. Sule and Rudy both joined Bayern Munich on July 1, 2017.
Niklas Sule At Bayern Munich
- During Bayern Munich’s season opener against Bayer 04 Leverkusen on 18 August 2017, Sule made his first appearance as a starter.
- Sebastian Rudy, a fellow Bayern newcomer and Hoffenheim product, scored the opening goal of the 2017-18 Bundesliga season.
- Sule made his Champions League debut against Anderlecht on 12 September 2017. A total of 27 Bundesliga matches were played by Sule, in which he scored two goals.
- During the season, he appeared nine times in the Champions League.
- Sule won his first Bundesliga title after Bayern Munich finished 21 points ahead of Schalke 04 in second place.
- In addition, Sule reached his first DFB-Pokal final when Bayern Munich lost to Eintracht Frankfurt, his former youth club, 3-1.
- Sule began the 2018–19 season by playing in the 2018 German Super Cup, which Bayern won 5–0.
- Sule scored the winning goal in a 1–0 victory over Werder Bremen on 20 April 2019. Bayern remained at the top of the Bundesliga table following the win.
- As Bayern finished with 78 points, two points ahead of Dortmund, Sule won his second Bundesliga title on 18 May 2019.
- The following week, Sule won his first DFB-Pokal as Bayern defeated RB Leipzig 3–0 in the 2019 DFB-Pokal Final. Two goals were scored by him during his 31 appearances in the Bundesliga.
- Sule completed 95 percent of his passes during the Bundesliga season while having the fourth most touches among all Bundesliga players. A total of 42 matches were played by Sule in all competitions, and two goals were scored by him.
- It was expected that Sule would be out of the lineup for eight to ten months following his anterior cruciate ligament injury sustained during the team’s eighth league match of the 2019-20 season. He was unable to represent Germany at UEFA Euro 2020 before it was postponed due to his injury.
- It was Sule’s first match since October 2019 when he played against Chelsea in the Champions League on 8 August 2020. As a result, he was relegated to the bench for the remaining Champions League matches.
- Sule replaced Jérôme Boateng in the 2020 UEFA Champions League Final after he sustained an injury early in the game.
- In that season, he completed the continental treble by winning the Champions League.
- Against Lokomotiv Moscow on 9 December 2020, Sule scored his first Champions League goal.
Niklas Sule With Borussia Dortmund
A four-year contract has been agreed to by Sule to join Borussia Dortmund on a free transfer beginning in the 2022–23 season.
- As a member of the German U17 team, Sule participated in the 2012 UEFA European Under-17 Championship.
- In 2016, he was a member of the German Olympic team that won the silver medal at the Summer Olympics.
- When the German national football team played Finland and Norway in August 2016, Sule was called up. In the 59th minute of the game against Finland, he was taken off the field.
- In preparation for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Joachim Low named Sule to Germany’s final 23-man squad.
- In the final match of the group stage on 27 June, Sule made his first World Cup appearance in a 2–0 loss to South Korea as Germany exited the World Cup in the first round for the first time since 1938.
- He was selected for the UEFA Euro 2020 squad on 19 May 2021.
Niklas Süle is 28 years old as of 2023.
Niklas Süle is 195 cm or 6 ft 5 in tall.
Niklas Süle’s preferred foot is right.
Niklas Süle is from Germany.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Niklas Sule worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Niklas Sule has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the German footballer. Hopefully, Niklas Sule’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Niklas Sule.