The Australian professional soccer player Nicholas D’Agostino (born 25 February 1998) plays as a striker for Melbourne Victory in the National Football League of Australia. It is believed that D’Agostino was born on the Gold Coast in a family of Italian and Maltese descent. The young athlete began playing junior football for the Musgrave Mustangs at the Under 7s level before he switched to play for Runaway Bay in the local Gold Coast Football competitions a few years later.
It was during D’Agostino’s upbringing that he attended The Southport School. Nicholas D’Agostino, the Melbourne Victory attacker, has been an integral part of the club’s A-League Men matches in 2021/2022, appearing in 26 matches overall and playing 1,437 minutes in total. Across the 28 games that the team has played so far, he has started 16 of them and has come on as a substitute on 10 of them. Currently, Nicholas D’Agostino is dating his long-term girlfriend named Amy Brennan.
Nicholas D’Agostino Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Nicholas D’Agostino. It gives you the ability to read through the Australian footballer profile as fast as possible.[table id=4440 /]
Nicholas D’Agostino Net Worth
In 2023, what will Nicholas D’Agostino’s salary be?
In Aug 2021 Nicholas D’Agostino signed a contract with Melbourne Victory that ended in 2024 that netting him a whopping salary of £251,145 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £690 per day and £28.7 per hour![table id=4441 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Nicholas D’Agostino has an estimated net worth of around $1.7 Million, and his market value is about $880 thousand.
Nicholas D’Agostino FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
He is currently 25 years old and plays as a striker for Melbourne Victory in Australia. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 65 with a potential rating of 68. The skillmoves rating of D’Agostino is 2-stars.[table id=4442 /]
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. He has a high/low work rate. According to our database, D’Agostino measures 175 cm and weighs 77 kg. Nicholas D’Agostino is currently playing with numbers 18 and 14.
Brisbane Roar And Perth Glory
- On 5 August 2016, D’Agostino signed a two-year contract with Brisbane Roar.
- As a result of new coach Robbie Fowler’s changes in squads, D’Agostino left Brisbane Roar for Perth Glory in June 2019.
- As part of Perth Glory’s FFA Cup match against Western Sydney Wanderers on 7 August 2019, D’Agostino made his competitive debut.
Nicholas D’Agostino Transfer To Melbourne Victory
- In August 2021, D’Agostino joined Melbourne Victory as a player.
- In order to reunite him with his former manager Tony Popovic, he signed a three-year contract with the team.
- The last time D’agostino played in an A-League Men match was on May 21, when he played 90 minutes for Melbourne Victory against Western United in a 4-1 loss for the victory.
- As a result of the 24-year-old’s 10 goals this season, he is joint fourth in the A-League Men’s goalscoring charts and is also the team’s top scorer in the league this season.
- Three yellow cards have been shown to him so far.
- In the 14th minute of the 4-1 win against Sydney on May 7, D’agostino scored his last goal in the league.
- On a 3-0 win over Brisbane Roar on November 28, he opened his account for the campaign.
- In his last season for Perth Glory, D’Agostino made 16 appearances, scored five goals, and provided one assist.
- A total of 28 league appearances were made by D’agostino at Perth Glory, scoring eight goals and providing three assists.
- Due to his origins, he is eligible to represent Australia, Malta, and Italy.
- Due to having Maltese grandparents, the Maltese FA was keen to verify D’Agostino’s eligibility to represent Malta at the first team level in 2019.
- Graham Arnold selected him for the under-23 team in Cambodia for the 2020 AFC U-23 Championship qualifiers.
- In the final group match against South Korea, he scored a double to help Australia advance to the Thailand finals after being goalless in his first two games.
- Despite scoring just three goals in the main tournament, D’Agostino became the hero for Australia as he secured their victory over Thailand.
- A special mention goes to the goal that won Australia a place at the 2020 Summer Olympics against Uzbekistan in the third-place match.
- After beating Argentina in their first group match, the Olyroos were unable to win any more. Therefore, they were not in contention for a medal.
- For the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers on 24 and 29 March 2022, he was called up to the senior Australia squad.
Nicholas D’Agostino is 25 years old.
Nicholas D’Agostino is 175 cm tall. Or 5 ft 9 in.
Nicholas D’Agostino was born on Feb 25 1998.
Nicholas D’Agostino is from Australia.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Nicholas D’Agostino worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Nicholas D’Agostino has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Australian footballer. Hopefully, Nicholas D’Agostino’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you find anything fishy in the article on Nicholas D’Agostino.