Nemanja Radonjic (born February 15, 1996) is a professional footballer from Serbia who currently plays for Serie A club Torino on loan from Ligue 1 club Marseille. He additionally speaks for the Serbian national team.
Radonji was a member of the final 23-man roster for Serbia, selected by manager Mladen Krstaji in June 2018, for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. He participated in two games there, against Brazil and Switzerland.
Nemanja Radonjic Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Nemanja Radonjic|
|Nick Name||Nemanja Radonjic|
|Age (as of 2023)||27 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Birth Place||Niš, Serbia|
|Date of Birth||15 February 1996|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Debut Club||AS Roma|
|Jersey Number||• Serbia - 7|
• Torino FC - 49
|Current Team(s)||• Serbia|
• Torino FC
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||36 / 5|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||INTERNATIONAL SPORTS OFFICE|
|Traits||• Speed Dribbler|
|Style Of Play||• Likes to dribble|
• Likes to play short passes
• Likes to cut inside
• Does not dive into tackles
• Key passes
|Weakness||• Holding on to the ball|
• Aerial Duels
• Defensive contribution
Height and Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.85 m|
• in feet inches - 6′ 1″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 76 kg|
• in pounds - 170 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Serbian|
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Left Winger|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Red Star Belgrade
- Serbian SuperLiga: 2017–18
- Serbian SuperLiga Team of the Season: 2017–18
Nemanja Radonjic Net Worth
The range of Nemanja Radonjic’s net worth or income is thought to be between €3,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€3,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€2,357,160|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€676,000|
|Salary per Week||€13,000|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 7, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Nemanja Radonjic FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Nemanja Radonjic has an overall rating of 74 and his potential is also 75.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|49||Heading Accuracy||54||FK Accuracy|
|70||Short Passing||66||Long Passing|
|31||Defensive Awareness||23||Sliding Tackle|
- Romani heritage. He is a Nis native.
- Radonji spent his formative years playing at the Radniki youth academy, a nearby club.
- He began his football career while a member of the neighborhood clubs Medijana and elezniar.
- As one of the academy’s top prospects, Radonji relocated to Partizan, where he spent time, but afterward declared himself a supporter of the club’s fiercest rival, Red Star Belgrade.
- Before signing a five-year contract with Roma in 2014 and being loaned to Empoli for a season, he next spent several months at the Gheorghe Hagi Football Academy in Romania.
- Radonji returned to Serbia at the beginning of 2016 and joined Ukariki on loan.
Red Star Belgrade
- Radonji moved to Red Star Belgrade on July 21, 2017.
- He entered into a five-year contract with his new team and was technically loaned to them until the summer of 2019 when his term with Roma would expire.
- He made the decision to don the number 49 shirt for his new team.
- Radonji made his Red Star Belgrade debut against Sparta Prague on July 27, 2017, in the 61st minute of the first leg of the third qualifying round for the 2017–18 UEFA Europa League. He took Ricardo Cavalcante Mendes’ place.
- In the 2-1 victory against Krasnodar in the second leg of the UEFA Europa League play-off round, Radonji scored his first goal for the team.
- On August 27, 2017, Radonji participated in his first everlasting derby, coming on to replace Aleksandar Pei in the 67th minute of play.
- On September 14, 2017, Radonji scored Red Star’s second goal in a 1-1 tie with BATE Borisov.
- On November 18, 2017, while playing against Rad, Radonji fractured his metatarsal bone.
- After Branko Jovii and Vanja Vuievi, he became the third player on the team to sustain a similar injury since the start of the 2017–18 season.
- Returning to the field, Radonji scored his first goal for Red Star Belgrade in the domestic league during the match that was played on April 14, 2018.
- Later, including the last scheduled game against Vodovac, Radonji scored four goals in five played matches up until the end of the season.
- Radonji joined Olympique de Marseille in France on August 30, 2018, after helping Red Star Belgrade advance to the Champions League group stage.
- In his new team, he was given the number 7 shirt.
- According to reports, the transfer cost was €12 million plus $200,000 in incentives.
- On September 16, 2018, Radonji made his club debut in the 84th minute of the team’s 4-0 home victory against Guingamp in Ligue 1.
- He took Dimitri Payet’s place.
- Between 2012 and 2013, Radonji scored 5 goals in 6 games while playing for Serbia’s under-17 level, including a hat-trick against Belarus.
- He later participated in the under-18 and under-19 national teams.
- Nenad Lalatovi summoned Radonji into the Serbia U20 national team in November 2016, and he made his team debut in a game against Montenegro.
- Nenad Lalatovi, the head coach of the Serbia U21 team, also invited him to the group for the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
- Mladen Krstaji, the interim caretaker, invited Radonji to join the Serbian national football team for a tour of Asia in November 2017.
- On November 14, 2017, he played his first game for Serbia in a friendly match against South Korea.
He is currently 27 years old (as of 2023).
He is 185 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Torino FC, his net worth is €3,000,000 (as of 2023).