Bartlomiej Dragowski (born 19 August 1997) is a Polish professional football goalkeeper who plays for who plays as a goalkeeper for Serie A club Spezia and the Poland national team. Before joining Fiorentina in 2016, he played for the Polish side Jagiellonia Bialystok where he made over 50 appearances. He is the son of former footballer Dariusz Dragowski, who played for Jagiellonia Bialystok and Siarka Tarnobrzeg. Dragowski, an academy graduate of the former club, made his Ekstraklasa debut on 27 May 2014, drawing 4–4 with Korona Kielce.
He stood in goal for Jagiellonia as a substitute in August after Jakub Snolwik was dismissed from the match against Slask Wroclaw. During his first full season in professional football, Dragowski was named the division’s Best Goalkeeper, Discovery of the Season, and voted third-best player overall after his performance during the match. Ultimately, he played 69 matches for the club across all competitions, including the league, Polish Cup, and UEFA Europa League.
Bartlomiej Dragowski Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Bartlomiej Dragowski. It gives you the ability to read through the Polish footballer profile as fast as possible.
[table id=4205 /]
Bartlomiej Dragowski Net Worth
In 2023, what will Bartlomiej Dragowski’s salary be?
In Aug 2022 Bartlomiej Dragowski signed a contract with Spezia Calcio that ends in 2025 and netted him a whopping salary of £1,816,600 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £4,977 per day and £207 per hour!
[table id=4206 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, he has an estimated net worth of around £3.5 Million and his market value is about $6.60 million.
Bartlomiej Dragowski FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Bartlomiej Dragowski is 26 years old and plays goalkeeper for Spezia Calcio. In FIFA 22 he has an overall rating of 76, with a potential rating of 79. There is a 1-star rating for Dragowski’s skillmoves.
[table id=4207 /]
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. He works at a Medium/Medium pace. Our database estimates Dragowski’s height at 191 cm and his weight at 74 kg. At the moment, Bartlomiej Dragowski plays with the numbers 69 and 12.
Bartlomiej Dragowski’s Girlfriend Or Wife
According to reports, Dragowski is engaged to his fiancee, Agnieszka Abram. Their relationship has lasted a long time, and they are still together. Their Instagram handles are often filled with pictures of them exploring new places.
During an interview, Dragowski mentioned his girlfriend, revealing that he had been dating Abram for a long time. In addition, she can be found on Instagram under the handle @agnieszka_abram.
However, she has kept her account private. Therefore, her lifestyle and ongoing affairs are difficult to discover. Dragowski and Abram have not announced anything about taking their relationship forward despite being together for many years.
Dragowski and Abram got married on 25 June 2022 and have a son named Victor Drągowska. In order to get more updates about his future, we can follow him as @bdragowski.
Bartlomiej Dragowski At Jagiellonia Bialystok
- Having graduated from the former club’s academy, Drgowski made his Ekstraklasa debut aged 16 in a 4–4 draw with Korona Kielce on 27 May 2014.
- Jagiellonia gave him the opportunity to stand in goal as a substitute in the match against LSK Wroclaw in August.
- His outstanding performance during the match earned him the number one jersey, and during his first full season as a professional football player, he was named Best Goalkeeper, Discovery of the Season, and Third Best Player in the division.
- As a result, he made 69 appearances for the club across all competitions, including league, Polish Cup, and Europa League appearances.
- He signed a five-year contract with Serie A side Fiorentina on 4 July 2016.
- As a third-choice goalkeeper behind Ciprian Tatarusanu and Luca Lezzerini, and later Marco Sportiello, he endured a difficult first season at the club before suffering a knee injury that kept him out for several months.
- In a 2–2 draw with Pescara on the final day of the season, he made his debut and only league appearance of the season.
Loan to Empoli
- In January 2019, Drągowski joined Empoli on loan until 30 June 2019.
- As a result of his clean sheet and 17 saves against Atalanta in Serie A on 15 April, he became the league’s top goalkeeper. There were 47 shots fired at him, of which 18 were on target.
Bartlomiej Dragowski Transfer To Serie A Club Spezia
He signed a three-year contract with Serie A club Spezia on 10 August 2022.
The 19-year-old has represented Poland at various youth levels since his debut for the U17 squad in 2014.
For the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship, held in Poland in June 2017, he was one of 23 players named to Marcin Dorna’s U21 squad.
During the 2020–21 UEFA Nations League and friendly matches against Finland, Netherlands, and Bosnia and Herzegovina, he was called up to the national team.
In a friendly against Finland on 7 October 2020, he made his national team debut.
How old is Bartlomiej Dragowski?
Bartlomiej Dragowski is 26 years old as of 2023.
How tall is Bartlomiej Dragowski?
Bartlomiej Dragowski is 191 cm tall. Or 6 ft 3 in.
Which is Bartlomiej Dragowski’s preferred foot?
Bartlomiej Dragowski’s preferred foot is right.
Where is Bartlomiej Dragowski from?
Bartlomiej Dragowski is from Poland.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Bartlomiej Dragowski worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Bartlomiej Dragowski has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Polish footballer. Hopefully, Bartlomiej Dragowski’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Bartlomiej Dragowski.