Argentinian professional footballer Patricio Nehuen Perez (born 24 June 2000) is a defender who plays for Serie A club Udinese as a center-back in the defensive line-up. In addition to spending his youth career at Atletico Madrid, he has also represented Granada CF, CF Udinese, Famalicao, and Atletico Madrid during his career. Additionally, he is eligible to represent Argentina at the international level as well.
Argentinos Juniors signed Perez in 2007 after he had previously played for La Quinta de Los Pibes and Union de Tesei. During the summer of 2009, Perez was signed by the La Liga club Atlético Madrid. In response, he was immediately loaned back to Argentinos Juniors. As of 10 July 2019, Perez has been loaned out to the newly promoted Primeira Liga club Famalicao for the remainder of the season.
Nehuen Perez Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Nehuen Perez. It gives you the ability to read through the Argentine footballer profile as fast as possible. [table id=4088 /]
Nehuen Perez Net Worth
In 2023, what will Nehuen Perez’s salary be?
In Jun 2022 Nehuen Perez signed a contract with Udinese Calcio that ends in 2027 and netted him a whopping salary of £462,800 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns €1,268 per day and €53 per hour!
[table id=4089 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. He has an estimated net worth of around $1.8 Million, and his market value is about $6.60 million.
Nehuen Perez FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Currently, Nehuen Perez is 23 years old and he plays as a Centre Back for Udinese in the Italian league. Currently, his overall rating in FIFA 22 is 75, with a potential rating of 84. The skillmoves rating for Perez is 2 stars.
[table id=4090 /]
The right foot is the one he prefers to shoot with when he shoots. As far as his workrates are concerned, they are medium to high. According to our database, Pérez’s height is 184 cm and his weight is estimated to be 75 kg, based on his height and weight. Nehuen Perez plays number 2 at the moment.
- As a player, he first appeared in the first-team squad under Alfredo Berti’s guidance during the 2017-18 Argentine Primera División season.
- Eventually, the defender made his debut in a Copa Argentina match against Independiente de Chivilcoy on 9 May 2018.
- He was unused ten times in 2018–19 before making his league debut against Tigre on 12 November.
- On 3 August, he made his first appearance for them against Covilha in the Taça da Liga.
- His first senior goal came in a league win away from home against Aves on 31 August.
- In August, he was named the league’s best defender.
- Pérez appeared twenty-five times during his tenure with Famalicao, who finished sixth in the league.
- Following his return to Atlético ahead of the 2020–21 season, he sat unused on the bench for all three of Atlético’s opening La Liga matches.
- In October 2020, Pérez was loaned to fellow La Liga club Granada.
- His debut came on 25 October away to Getafe, followed by his first appearance in the UEFA Europa League on 5 November in Cyprus against Omonia.
- On 28 August 2021, Pérez was on loan to Udinese for one season.
- The 29th of July 2022 marked the date of his transfer to Udinese, for which he signed a five-year contract.
- As a member of Argentina’s U17 national team, Pérez made four appearances at the 2017 South American U-17 Championship held in Chile.
- It is worth mentioning that he also trained with the senior squad in June 2017 and at the 2018 FIFA World Cup as well.
- As of December 2018, Pérez has been selected for the 2019 South American U-20 Championship.
- As a result of Fernando Batista’s call-up, Pérez participated in the 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Poland, where he managed to score eleven goals in three games.
- Pérez was also selected for the U23s by Batista in the following September for a friendly match against Bolivia.
- Pérez received his first senior call for the month of December where he will face friendships with Brazil and Uruguay.
Facts About Nehuen Perez
- In the Italian Serie A season 2021/22, Nehuén Pérez played 19 games (plus one as a substitute) as a starter.
- During this game, they had 1 shot on target from a total of 7 shots and scored 0 goals (1.22 xG) from those shots.
- It is noteworthy that Nehuén Pérez averaged 34 passes per match, had a pass completion rate of 78%, and had one assist for the season.
- Pérez received 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards in the game.
- The average Player Rating for Nehuén Pérez appeared in the Italian Serie A for the 2021/22 season was 6.11.
- The last match that Nehuén Pérez played was in the CONMEBOL Copa America, where Argentina won 1-0 against Brazil as a result of the match.
What is the Height of Nehuen Perez?
The height of Nehuen Perez is 1.84 m.
Where is the birthplace of Nehuen Perez?
The birthplace of Nehuen Perez is Hurlingham.
In which country does Nehuen Perez play football?
Nehuen Perez plays football in Argentina.
Is Nehuen Perez left or right-footed?
Nehuen Perez is Right footed.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Nehuen Perez worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friend’s efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Nehuen Perez has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Argentine footballer. Hopefully, Nehuen Perez’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Nehuen Perez.