A Belgian professional footballer, Nacer Chadli is currently playing as a winger for the Turkish Super Lig club Istanbul Başakşehir, as well as a member of the Belgian national team. He started his career in the Eerste Divisie with AGOVV Apeldoorn, and in 2010, he was transferred to the top tier of Dutch football, where he won the KNVB Cup in his first season. Chadli joined Tottenham Hotspur in 2013, and three years later, he signed for West Bromwich Albion for a club-record fee of £13 million.
As his father was of Moroccan descent, Chadli played international football for Morocco in 2010. However, he switched allegiance to Belgium the following year. As well as playing for the Belgian national team at the FIFA World Cup in 2014 and 2018 as well as at the UEFA Euro 2020, he has earned over sixty caps for the country.
Nacer Chadli Bio/Wiki
He was born on the 2nd of August 1989 to his parents, Ramdam Chadli and Fatima Chelski. It is believed that he was born in Liege, Belgium.
In relation to Nacer’s siblings, he has two elder brothers who are Jamal Chadli and Amine Chadli. In addition, the Belgian international has a younger sister who is yet to be named. We searched the entire internet for her name, but we couldn’t find it. Nevertheless, as soon as the information is made available, we will update the page.
Further, when Chadli was still a child, his father decided to emigrate from Morocco to Belgium, in search of a better life for him.
There was a time when the majority of young kids were involved in football. Chadli’s love of football is no surprise, therefore, since he has been involved in the sport since he was a very young child. After he graduated from high school, the Belgian international began to train with the club he calls home – JS Their-a-Liege. Having impressed both his coaches and scouts simultaneously, Chadli moved to the youth academy of Standard Liege in order to continue his development.
As a result of spending some time at the Liege academy, Nacer eventually moved on to AGOVVV Apeldom, where the future Belgium international would begin his professional career.
As we return to the matter at hand, Nacer is an extremely introverted person, as Chadli has not allowed any of his relationships to be revealed to the public.
In other words, we have no idea whether the Belgian native is engaged or married, for that matter.
As you can see from Nacer’s Instagram posts, he seems to be an amiable person who likes to spend his free time on tours and vacations to different parts of the world.
In addition, the Anderlecht winger is a keen fashion lover as he regularly posts pictures of his different clothing styles through various social media platforms.
Nacer Chadli Net Worth
How much will he earn in 2022?
Having signed a contract with Istanbul Basaksehir FK on September 10, 2020, the winner will earn $8.80 million per year under this deal. In our calculations, this means he earns an average of $24,110 per day and $1004 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$7.04 million dollars|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual Salary||$8.80 million|
|Per Month Salary||$723,300|
|Per Week Salary||$168,770|
|Per Day Salary||$24,110|
|Per Hour Salary||$1,004|
|Per Minute Salary||$16.7|
|Current Contract||With Istanbul Basaksehir FK|
|Contract Signed||Sep 10, 2020|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Contract Signing Amount||$8.80 Million|
|Market Value||$3.85 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$16.50 Million (Oct 24, 2016)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
From a financial point of view, his move to the Premier League will certainly be beneficial for him. At the moment, he has a net worth of about $7.04 million dollars. It is estimated that his market value is about $3.85 million dollars at the moment.
Nacer Chadli In FIFA 2022
Nacer Chadli is a midfielder for Istanbul Başakşehir FK in Turkey. He has a FIFA 22 overall rating of 75 with a potential rating of 75. Chadli has a 4-star skill move rating.
Shooting with his right foot is his preferred method. He has a high/medium work rate. According to our database, Chadli’s height is 187 cm and his weight is 85 kg. Nacer Chadli currently wears the number 11.
The following are his best stats:
- Strength: 82
- Composure: 81
- Shot Power: 81
- Ball Control: 80
- Dribbling: 79
Fabinho Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Parents, Wife, Career, Net Worth
- Chadli played youth football for JS Thier-à-Liège, Standard Liège, and MVV Maastricht.
- MVV’s youth academy scouted him in the summer of 2007 and he was subsequently signed by Dutch second division club AGOVV Apeldoorn.
- He was considered an emerging talent there. Chadli was being tested by AGOVV under the alias Kalife, because technical manager Ted van Leeuwen was worried other clubs would show interest. Chadli scored AGOVV’s first goal against FC Volendam in his first professional match.
- Chadli joined FC Twente in the summer of 2010 and became a first-team player for the Eredivisie champions in the following season.
- He scored the winning goal away to title rivals PSV in his debut in the Eredivisie.
- Against Internazionale on 14 September in the competition’s group stage, he made his European and Champions League debuts.
- On 29 September, he scored his first Champions League goal at Tottenham Hotspur (4–1), and on 2 November, he scored his second at Werder Bremen in a 0–2 away victory.
- On 7 December, he scored a free-kick against Tottenham in the Champions League to secure a draw for Twente at home, 3–3.
- Tottenham Hotspur agreed with Twente to sign Chadli for a transfer fee of £7 million on 21 July 2013.
- Spurs confirmed that Chadli would join the team for pre-season training in Hong Kong, subject to the agreement of personal terms and a medical.
- On 23 July, the club announced that Chadli had joined the squad that was training prior to the club’s participation in the 2013 Premier League Asia Trophy.
- Chadli signed a contract with Tottenham on 26 July and made his debut against AS Monaco on 3 August in a 5–2 friendly defeat.
- He made his Premier League debut on 18 August, the first match of the 2013–14 season, against Crystal Palace in a 1–0 win, then scored his first Premier League goal on 12 February 2014, a 0–4 win away to Newcastle United.
- Chadli scored twice in Tottenham’s 4–0 win over Queens Park Rangers on 24 August 2014, the second matchday of the 2014–15 season.
- It was the start of a good run of form for Chadli, who went on to score several goals, including one against Tottenham’s North London rivals Arsenal.
- His run of good form, however, was cut short by injury, and before he could return to form, tragedy struck his family when his father passed away.
- In late April, Chadli slowly returned to form, scoring two goals in two games against Newcastle United and Southampton to bring his season total to 12, 10 in the Premier League.
- Chadli made it 11 Premier League goals with a rounding of the goalkeeper in Hull City’s 2–0 win on 16 May 2015.
West Bromwich Albion
- On 29 August 2016, West Bromwich Albion and Tottenham Hotspur agreed to sign Chadli for a club-record transfer fee of £13 million. In a 1–0 loss to Bournemouth, he made his debut.
- Chadli scored twice and had two assists on his home debut, his second league appearance for the club, which ended as a 4-2 win over West Ham United.
- Chadli battled recurring thigh injuries in 2017-18, making only three appearances for a West Bromwich Albion team that was relegated.
- On 16 October 2017, he scored one goal in five appearances, a free kick in a 1–1 draw with Leicester City.
Kevin Volland Biography, Age, Height, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- The signing of Chadli by Monaco was announced on 30 August 2018. West Bromwich Albion received more than €12 million for the services of the multipurpose midfielder.
- During his time at the club, he was paired with Youri Tielemans, a member of the Belgian national team. Chadli played for Monaco in the Champions League.
- As Monaco struggled with relegation throughout the competition, he had an unsuccessful season in Ligue 1.
- During Chadli’s time at Monaco, he played only 1,058 minutes and he did not score a goal or make an assist.
Loan to Anderlecht
- As of 11 August, Chadli has joined Anderlecht on a season-long loan from Monaco after being sidelined by the French club.
- Vincent Kompany was able to persuade Chadli to sign for the Belgian First Division A.
- Having played in Belgium after Kompany and Simon Mignolet, he was the third Belgian international to do so.
- The Belgian club took over his entire contract (more than € 230,000 gross per month) from Monaco.
- Anderlecht wanted to invest in the development of their young players by signing Chadli and several other experienced players.
- He made his Anderlecht debut on 17 August 2019 in a 4–2 loss to Kortrijk. The match also marked his debut in the highest Belgian division, which he had left when he was 17 years old.
- Chadli was one of the highlights of the club’s season despite his injury problems.
- A total of eight goals and five assists were scored by him in 17 league appearances. But Anderlecht did not sign him permanently when his loan expired, as the club did not have the finances.
- Chadli moved to the Turkish club Istanbul Basaksehir on 10 September 2020. The number 11 on his jersey is the result of a two-year contract with the club.
- Başakşehir were the defending Champions League champions and thus qualified directly for the group stage. He still had one year left on his contract with Monaco at the time of signing, but had no chance of playing there.
- At the club he reunited with a number of former Premier League players, including Martin Škrtel and Demba Ba.
- Chadli appeared for the first time for Başakşehir in a league match against Gençlerbirli*i on 8 November, after being hurt for the first two months of his tenure with the club.
- As Başakşehir trailed 0-1 in the 79th minute, he came on as a substitute for Deniz Türüç. Chadli played a key role in his club’s 2–1 victory, giving two assists as his team turned the game around.
- As a dual citizen of Belgium and Morocco, Chadli could thus represent either nation.
- On 17 November 2010, he made his Moroccan debut in a 1–1 friendly draw against Northern Ireland at Windsor Park, where he was named man of the match.
- Although he had not yet played for Morocco in a competitive match, he announced on 28 January 2011 that he intended to represent Belgium at the international level.
- In a 9 February friendly match against Finland, he made his Belgian debut.
- Chadli has played as a striker for the Belgian national team, scoring his first international goal in a UEFA Euro 2012 qualifier against Azerbaijan at the King Baudouin Stadium in Brussels on 29 March 2011.
- In a pre-2014 World Cup friendly against Luxembourg, Chadli scored what would have been his third international goal.
- The match, however, was later deemed invalid because coach Marc Wilmots made seven substitutions instead of the six permitted.
- Chadli was named to Belgium’s World Cup squad on 13 May 2014. Despite starting in midfield, he was replaced by Dries Mertens at halftime in the team’s first match of the tournament, a 2–1 victory over Algeria in Belo Horizonte.
- Earlier this year, he was named to Belgium’s preliminary squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- In the Round of 16 of the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Chadli scored the winning goal in injury time to lift Belgium to a 3–2 victory over Japan. In the 2018 World Cup, the BBC panel chose this goal as the goal of the tournament.
Kylian Mbappé Bio, Age, Height, Parents, Wife, Son, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Nacer Chadli
- In 2007, he made his professional debut playing for AGOVV Apeldoorn in the Eerste Divisie League. He scored his first goal for the club against FC Volendam.
- In 2010, he made his international debut with Monaco but only played one match for the country due to his move to Belgium.
- In the year 2011, he made his debut for Belgium against Azerbaijan which ended in a 4-1 victory.
- Chadli is an attacking midfielder as well as a winger who can play on both sides because he has the ability to use both legs.
- In 2014, he scored two goals as Tottenham defeated Queens Park Rangers 4-0.
- Chadli was struck with an injury that took him out of football for quite a bit of time. His father later passed away following this incident.
- As a result, he scored back-to-back goals in successive matches against Southampton and Newcastle United to get back to his usual form.
- His career began with AGOVV Apeldoorn in the Eerste Divisie League in 2007 where he scored 29 goals in 93 appearances.
- Later, he moved to FC Twente in the Eredivisie league, where he scored 40 goals in 123 appearances.
- Spurs brought him to the Premier League in 2014, where he scored 25 goals in 119 games.
- In the 2016-17 and 17-18 seasons, he scored six goals in 36 appearances for West Bromwich Albion.
Harry Kane Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Parents, Net Worth & Wiki
How old is Chadli?
How tall is Chadli?
Who does Nacer Chadli play for?
Nacer Chadli currently plays for İstanbul Başakşehir and the Belgium national team.
Why did Nacer Chadli refuse Montreal’s offer?
According to reports, Nacer would like to continue his career in Belgium and stay close to his family and in Roberto Martinez’s field of vision. So, this is why he rejected the offer from Montreal Impact.
Leandro Trossard Biography, Age, Wife, Position, Career, Net Worth & Wiki