Meher Vij was born on 22 September 1986 in Delhi, India. She is an Indian movie, Television Actress. her Debut movie Name Lucky: No Time for Love (2005) And Tv Serial Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil (2009) & she is Hobbies Travelling, reading, listening to music. her name from Vaishali Sahdev to meher in 2009, After Marrying Manav Vij. She is also the sister Of Piyush Sahdev. Meher Vij is an Indian film and television actress. She is the recipient of a Filmfare Award. Meher Vij Profile, Bio, Husband, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
She played supporting roles in the drama film Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015) and the musical drama Secret Superstar (2017), both of which rank among the highest-grossing Indian films of all time; for the latter, she won the Filmfare Award Best Supporting Actress. She has appeared in television shows including Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil and Ram Milaayi Jodi.
Meher Vij Wiki/Bio
[table id=509 /]
Meher Vij Net Worth
Meher Vij’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Meher Vij in 2023?
[table id=511 /]
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Meher Vij Husband Manav Vij
Manav Vij is an Indian actor who started his career with Shaheed-E-Azam as Sukhdev in 2002 and then became famous with the television show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi in 2007. His recent performances in Udta Punjab and Rangoon received critical acclaim. He also features in Phillauri and Naam Shabana & Andhadhun
[table id=512 /]
Meher Vij Awards and nominations
[table id=513 /]
Some Known Facts About Meher
- Does Meher smoke: Not Known
- Does Meher drink alcohol: Not Known
- Not many people know that Meher Vij’s birth name is Vaishali Sahdev. She changed her name from Vaishali to Meher because of the popularity of her on-screen character ‘Meher Juneja’ from the TV show- Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2009).
- Although Meher made her Bollywood debut with the movie Lucky: No Time For Love (2005), she was first seen in a cameo role (of a nurse) in the film, Saaya (2003).
- It was during the shoot of her debut TV show, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, that Meher fell in love with her co-star Manav Vij. Just after a few months of courtship, the duo tied the knot in a hush-hush wedding ceremony.
- Despite having a penchant for positive roles, Meher tried her hands in a negative role in the TV show- Ram Milaayi Jodi (2010).
- Meher’s short film, The Pied Piper (2013), was screened at various international film festivals.
- Her breakthrough in Bollywood came with Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015). In the movie, Meher portrayed the character of Munni’s (Harshali Malhotra‘s) mother.