Resham Tipnis (born 1970), is an Indian television actress. Resham did a small role of Anjali Sinha in Shah Rukh Khan starrer film Baazigar in 1992. She acted in many serials notably Campus Serial in 1994. Previously she played the role of Saroj in Do Dil Ek Jaan on Life OK. She played a role as Babita in Satrangi Sasural. She has also done some Marathi films. She participated in the reality show Bigg Boss Marathi 1 in 2018.
Apart from TV shows, she has also acted in few films like Bhishma praying ya (Oriya movie- as a lead), Jai Ho, Premasathi Coming Suun, and Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai. In an interview with Times of India, she stated that she regrets her decision of divorce with Sanjeev, which was a result of some immature misunderstandings.
Resham Tipnis Bio/Wiki
[table id=680 /]
Resham Tipnis Family
Resham Tipnis was married to actor Sanjeev Seth in 1993 at the age of 22, but they divorced in 2004. They have two children, Rishika and Manav.Husband/Spouse Sanjeev Seth (Actor, m.1993-div.2004) (Ex-husband)
Resham Tipnis’s Ex-Husband Sanjeev Seth
Resham Tipnis Net Worth
Resham Tipnis’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Resham Tipnis in 2023?
[table id=681 /]
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
[table id=682 /]
Some Known Facts About Resham Tipnis
- Does Resham Tipnis smoke?: No
- Does Resham Tipnis drink alcohol?: No
- Resham made a head start to her acting career in 1993 by playing the role of Anjali Sinha in the Bollywood film ‘Baazigar’, starring Shah Rukh Khan.
- At the age of 20, she was married to 12 years older actor Sanjeev Seth, but the couple got divorced in 2004. Moreover, it was reported that she had also filed a complaint of domestic violence against his ex-husband.
- She entered the TV industry with the show titled “Campus” as Anjali Narang.
- She has worked in both Marathi and Hindi language films.
- Resham has been featured in multitudinous shows like Sahib Biwi Aur Boss, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Do Dil Ek Jaan, Ghar Ek Sapnaa, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, etc.
- She is an animal lover and she revealed that she has 18 cats as pets.
- Although her children live with her ex-husband, she loves spending time with them, and her Facebook is also flooded with pictures of her with them.
- She shot to fame with her role as Babita Vatsal in the serial- Satrangi Sasural.
- Apart from TV shows, she has also acted in few films like Bhishma praying ya (Oriya movie- as a lead), Jai Ho, Premasathi Coming Suun, and Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai.
- In an interview with Times of India, she stated that she regrets her decision of divorce with Sanjeev, which was a result of some immature misunderstandings.
- According to some online sources and her facebook status, she is in a relationship.
- She loves eating chocolates as it acts as a great stress-buster for her.
- Resham is not at all interested in attending award shows and parties. She also prefers staying away from media after her divorce.
- She loves cooking dishes for her children.
- Resham holds a very introvert personality in real life.
- In 2018, she participated in the first season of ‘Bigg Boss Marathi.’