Resham Tipnis Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Resham Tipnis (born 1970), is an Indian television actress. Resham did a small role of Anjali Sinha in Shah Rukh Khan starrer film Baazigar in 1992. She acted in many serials notably Campus Serial in 1994. Previously she played the role of Saroj in Do Dil Ek Jaan on Life OK. She played a role as Babita in Satrangi Sasural. She has also done some Marathi films. She participated in the reality show Bigg Boss Marathi 1 in 2018.
Apart from TV shows, she has also acted in few films like Bhishma praying ya (Oriya movie- as a lead), Jai Ho, Premasathi Coming Suun, and Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai. In an interview with Times of India, she stated that she regrets her decision of divorce with Sanjeev, which was a result of some immature misunderstandings.
Resham Tipnis Family
Resham Tipnis was married to actor Sanjeev Seth in 1993 at the age of 22, but they divorced in 2004. They have two children, Rishika and Manav.Husband/Spouse Sanjeev Seth (Actor, m.1993-div.2004) (Ex-husband)
Resham Tipnis’s Ex-Husband Sanjeev Seth
Children Son- Manav Seth
Daughter- Rishika Seth
Parents Names Not Known
Siblings Not Known
Resham Tipnis Bio/Wiki
Real Name Resham Tipnis
Profession(s) Actress, Dancer
Famous Role Babita Vatsal in TV serial Satrangi Sasural (2014-2016)
Physical Stats & More
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
Weight (approx.) in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
Figure Measurements (approx.) 35-26-36
Eye Colour Dark Brown
Hair Colour Black
Resham Tipnis Personal Life
Date of Birth 28 August 1973
Age (as in 2017) 44 Years
Birthplace Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Virgo
Hometown Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School I. E. S. Modern English School, Mumbai
College/University Not Known
Educational Qualification Graduate
Debut Hindi Film: Baazigar (1993)
Marathi Film: Satvapariksha (1998)
TV: Campus (1994)
Food Habit Non-Vegetarian
Hobbies Dancing, Cooking, Reading
Marital Status Divorced
Affairs/Boyfriends Sanjeev Seth (Actor)
Marriage Date Year- 1993
Affairs/Boyfriends Sanjeev Seth (Actor)
Favourite Food(s) Rajma Chawal, Pizza, Butter Chicken
Favourite Sweet Dishes Ice Cream, Halwa
Favourite Destination(s) Shimla, Malaysia, Thailand, Goa, London
Favourite Singer(s) Sonu Nigam, Michael Jackson
Favourite Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar
Favourite Band Wajood
Car Collection Volkswagen Passat
Resham Tipnis Net Worth
Net Worth (approx.) ₹6 Crore
Resham Tipnis Instagram
Resham Tipnis Instagram: Resham Tipnis Instagram Link Is Here
Zee Horror Show
Campus as Anjali Narang
Rani Ketaki Ki Kahani as Madan
Saheb Biwi Aur Boss as Mandodari
Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki
Mujhse Kuch Kehti Yeh… Khamoshiyan as Asavari Bhonsle
Do Dil Ek Jaan as Saroj
Ghar Ek Sapnaa as Trisha
Chandan Ka Palna Resham Ki Dori as Shikha
Basera as Rasiki
Baa Bahoo Aur Baby as Devki
Karishma – The Miracles of Destiny as Natasha
Satrangi Sasural as Babita
Tu Tu Main Main Radha After surgery Guddie
Bigg Boss Marathi 1 as Contestant
Satvapariksha (2000)- as lavni dancer
Baazigar (1993) – as Anjali Sinha
Bhishma pratingya (Oriya movie)-1993- As lead Heroine.
Khabardaar film in an item song Payal Baje Chham Chham
Man Sanman (2009)- as a good woman
Jai Ho (2014) – Heroine Daisy Shah’s mother
Premasathi Coming Suun (2014)
Be dune Sade chaar (Marathi film) (2014)
Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai
“Bucket list” (2018)
“Ishq Hai Tumse (2002) Anjali Bhabhi
Some Known Facts About Resham Tipnis
- Does Resham Tipnis smoke?: No
- Does Resham Tipnis drink alcohol?: No
- Resham made a head start to her acting career in 1993 by playing the role of Anjali Sinha in the Bollywood film ‘Baazigar’, starring Shah Rukh Khan.
- At the age of 20, she was married to 12 years older actor Sanjeev Seth, but the couple got divorced in 2004. Moreover, it was reported that she had also filed a complaint of domestic violence against his ex-husband.
- She entered the TV industry with the show titled “Campus” as Anjali Narang.
- She has worked in both Marathi and Hindi language films.
- Resham has been featured in multitudinous shows like Sahib Biwi Aur Boss, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Do Dil Ek Jaan, Ghar Ek Sapnaa, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, etc.
- She is an animal lover and she revealed that she has 18 cats as pets.
- Although her children live with her ex-husband, she loves spending time with them, and her Facebook is also flooded with pictures of her with them.
- She shot to fame with her role as Babita Vatsal in the serial- Satrangi Sasural.
- Apart from TV shows, she has also acted in few films like Bhishma praying ya (Oriya movie- as a lead), Jai Ho, Premasathi Coming Suun, and Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai.
- In an interview with Times of India, she stated that she regrets her decision of divorce with Sanjeev, which was a result of some immature misunderstandings.
- According to some online sources and her facebook status, she is in a relationship.
- She loves eating chocolates as it acts as a great stress-buster for her.
- Resham is not at all interested in attending award shows and parties. She also prefers staying away from media after her divorce.
- She loves cooking dishes for her children.
- Resham holds a very introvert personality in real life.
- In 2018, she participated in the first season of ‘Bigg Boss Marathi.’