Maximilian Arnold (born 27 May 1994) is a German professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Bundesliga club VFL Wolfsburg and the national team of Germany. Arnold graduated from Wolfsburg’s academy in 2011 and has since made over 200 league appearances for the club. In the 2014-15 season, he won the DFB Pokal with his current club. In 2015, he was crowned DFL Supercup champion.
Additionally, he has represented Germany internationally. In 2017, he was a member of the German Under 21 team that won the UEFA European U-21 Championship. In a 3–1 defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt in January 2018, he scored a contender for goal of the season with a long-range free-kick in a five-year deal with Wolfsburg. When Arnold made his debut against Poland on 13 May 2014, he played only 14 minutes after replacing Max Meyer.
Maximilian Arnold Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Maximilian Arnold|
|Nick Name||Not Available|
|Age||29 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Born Place||Riesa, Germany|
|Date of Birth||27 May 1994|
|Home Town||Riesa, Germany|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
|Sister(s)||1- Name Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||• Karl M. Herzog|
|Debut Club||• 2012: VfL Wolfsburg|
|Debut International||• 2014: German national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 27 (VfL Wolfsburg)|
• 14 (German national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• VfL Wolfsburg|
• German national football team
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm|
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6'0”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 74 kg|
in pounds- 163 lbs
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||German|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||7 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Maximilian Arnold Net Worth
In 2023, what will his salary be?
Maximilian Arnold signed a contract with VfL Wolfsburg in 2012 and extended it in 2021 till 2026 netting him £3,796,000 per year. According to our calculations, he earns £10,429 per day and £435 per hour.
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$12 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$9 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Per Month Salary||£331,334|
|Per Week Salary||£73,000|
|Per Day Salary||£10,429|
|Per Hour Salary||£435|
|Per Minute Salary||£7.2|
|Current Contract||With VfL Wolfsburg|
|Contract Signed||Jan 1, 2016|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$18.70 Million|
|Market Value||$18.70 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$20.90 Million (Feb 10, 2021)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
Despite playing professional football for quite some time, he has never really made it big. This lad is still comfortably a millionaire, so we don’t have to feel sorry for him. As of now, Maximilian Arnold has a net worth of around $12 million. The amount of his market value is estimated to be around $18.70 million.
Lukas Nmecha Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Maximilian Arnold FIFA 22 Potential And Rating
Maximilian Arnold is currently 29 years old and plays as a Defensive Midfielder for VfL Wolfsburg in Germany. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 80 and a potential rating of 81. A 3-star rating has been given to Arnold’s skillmoves.
Maximilian Arnold FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|65||Sprint Speed||74||Sliding Tackle|
|81||FK Accuracy||11||GK Kicking|
|82||Long Passing||10||GK Positioning|
|79||Short Passing||10||GK Reflexes|
His left foot is his preferred shooting foot. His workrate is high/medium. According to our database, Arnold’s height is 184 cm and his weight is 74 kg. As of right now, Maximilian Arnold is playing with the number 27.
Ricardo Rodriguez Bio, Age, Family, Height, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Youth And Early Career At Wolfsburg
- During his formative years, Arnold represented local sides BSV Strehla and SC Riesa.
- At the age of 12, he left Riesa for the Dynamo Dresden academy, where he spent the next four years before joining VfL Wolfsburg.
- In 2009 and 2011, he helped Wolfsburg’s youth teams win two German U-19 championships.
- In a 2–0 loss to FC Augsburg, Felix Magath gave Arnold his first-team debut on 26 November 2011.
- At the age of 17 years, five months, and 30 days, he became the club’s youngest debutant.
- In the remainder of the season, he played mostly for the U-19 team and made only one senior appearance.
- Under new manager Dieter Hecking, Arnold returned to the first team in 2013 after impressing at the youth level.
- He scored his first professional goal against 1899 Hoffenheim on 13 April. Consequently, he became the club’s youngest ever goal scorer.
- A third goal helped Wolfsburg end a five-match losing streak the following week in a 3–0 victory over Werder Bremen.
- Arnold signed a four-year extension with the club after scoring two goals in six matches.
David Silva Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Brother, Son, Net Worth & Wiki
Breakthrough And Cup Success For The First Team
- Arnold started the first match of the following season against Hannover but was sent off after just thirty minutes.
- After losing his place in the squad, he had to wait several months before returning.
- Following his return, he scored four goals in five matches to help the club qualify for the Europa League the following season.
- At the end of the season, Joachim Löw called him up to the German national team for the first time.
- During the 2014–15 season, Wolfsburg finished runners-up to Bayern Munich and won the DFB Pokal after beating Borussia Dortmund 3–1.
- Due to Wolfsburg’s league position and DFB Pokal success the season before, the club was eligible for the 2015 DFL-Supercup and the 2015–16 UEFA Champions League.
- Wolfsburg beat Bayern Munich on penalties in the Supercup final on 1 August 2015, with Arnold starting and playing the entire match.
- His Champions League debut came in CSKA Moscow’s 1–0 win over André Schürrle on 15 September 2015.
- A 2–0 Wolfsburg victory over Real Madrid in the quarterfinals was his first goal in the competition.
- In the second leg, however, Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo scored a hat-trick to ensure Wolfsburg’s elimination.
- Wolfsburg finished the league campaign in the eighth position after Arnold scored four goals in 43 appearances.
- The following two seasons were difficult for the club.
- He scored two goals for Wolfsburg in 2016-17, including one against Hoffenheim in the first match of the Rückrunde.
- To stay in the German top-flight, Wolfsburg had to defeat Eintracht Braunschweig in the relegation play-off.
- Arnold and teammates Max Grün and Paul Verhaegh had to appease the club’s disgruntled supporters after a 3-1 defeat to fellow relegation strugglers, Hamburg, in the following season.
- Arnold had enjoyed some personal success earlier in the season despite the club’s shortcomings.
- His long-range free-kick against Eintracht Frankfurt on 3 January 2018 was a contender for the goal of the season. He signed a new five-year contract with Wolfsburg that same month.
- Arnold assisted Wout Weghorst’s goal in Wolfsburg’s 2–0 win over Eintracht Frankfurt on 23 November 2019, his 200th Bundesliga appearance for the club.
Renato Steffen Biography, FIFA 22, Club, Wife, Net Worth & Wiki
- Arnold represented Germany at every youth level between 2009 and 2017.
- During the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship in Poland, he captained the U-21 side to victory.
- In the semi-finals, he recorded two assists and scored his spot-kick as Germany defeated Spain to win their second title.
- His performance earned him a spot on the tournament’s team of the year.
- Arnold, one of three overage players allowed to compete for Germany at the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, has been selected as the captain.
- Arnold got sent off against Brazil 4-2 in the tournament opener.
Stunning Free Kick By Maximilian Arnold
Max Arnold’s free kick is nominated for the Bundesliga’s Goal of the Month, although Bayer Leverkusen’s Leon Bailey also scored. Your first instinct is to think this goal was deflected if you watch it live. The strike arrows straight at the wall before veering into the upper-left corner; only a heavy deflection can explain the strike.
When you watch the replay, you realize that’s not true. The ball is hit with a pure wallop by Arnold, and it hits the keeper on its way out. That’s brilliant. As the Bundesliga channel named this video, “Bend It Like Arnold,” I don’t recall David Beckham ever lacing one quite like this. The 28-year-old German delivered a pearler.
Facts About Maximilian Arnold
- Previously, he played for BSV Strehla, SC Riesa, SG Dynamo Dresden, and VfL Wolfsburg.
- With four goals this season, the player with shirt number 27 is the fifth-best scorer on his squad. His two assists put him in 4th place in his team along with Dodi Lukébakio and Jonas Wind.
- All previous 34 games of the season had seen the 1.84m midfielder start. With his club, he won 12 games.
- According to his team’s internal ranking, Arnold ranks third for pass success rate (84.94 percent) and tackle success rate (50.2 percent).
- The longest distance he has run on the pitch is 376 km, making him the league’s best runner.
- Arnold played his last game on 14 May 2022, the 34th matchday of the 2021/22 season.
- He was playing for VfL Wolfsburg against FC Bayern München and tied with 2-2.
- In this game, he ran 11.5 km and covered a longer distance than any other player.He had a total of 17 sprints.
- In his career in the Bundesliga, Maximilian Arnold has played 285 matches.
- He’s won 115 of them. He’s spent his entire career with VfL Wolfsburg.
- His total number of balls in the net is 34. Maximilian Arnold currently ranks 17th among Bundesliga players with 285 matches played over the course of his career.
- Maximilian Arnold has played three international matches for Germany so far.
- With VfL Wolfsburg, he won the DFB-Pokal in 2014/15.
- With VfL Wolfsburg, he won the Supercup in 2015.
How old is Maximilian Arnold?
Maximilian Arnold was born on 27 May 1994 and is 29 years old as of 2023.
How tall is Maximilian Arnold?
Maximilian Arnold is 6 ft tall.
Which is Maximilian Arnold’s preferred foot?
Maximilian Arnold’s preferred foot is left.
How much is Maximilian Arnold’s transfer value?
Maximilian Arnold’s transfer value is estimated to be around $18.70 million.
Koen Casteels Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Maximilian Arnold’s biography teaches us that we need to mentally prepare for life’s challenges. Moreover, it is normal for aspiring footballers to encounter roadblocks on the way to becoming professionals. Maximilian Arnold’s parents prepared him for life by being doggedly persistent.
In the story, the German was able to overcome many rejections by strengthening his character and lowering his expectations.
During the process of writing Maximilian Arnold’s bio, we discovered something about him – one of his most prominent characteristics. It is nothing other than his forgiving spirit. Despite coming from a humble family, the footballer has shown us that he has a great attitude.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the German midfielder. Hopefully, Maximilian Arnold’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in this article on Maximilian Arnold.