A professional footballer Martin Callie Boyle (born 25 April 1993) who plays for Hibernian in the Scottish Premiership. He represents the Australian national team after being born in Scotland. Boyle played for the Scottish under-16 team. A right-sided winger, he can also play as a forward. A former player of Montrose, Dundee, and Al Faisaly, Boyle currently plays for Saudi club Al Faisaly. Boyle began a relationship with Aberdonian Scotland women’s international footballer Rachael Small in 2012.
The two had known each other since their days at Northfield Academy. Rachael moved to Edinburgh to play for Hibernian Women in 2016, and they became engaged in 2016. In 2018, their daughter Amelia was born, and in 2019, they were married. In January 2022, when Martin left Hibs for Saudi Arabia, Rachael chose to stay in Edinburgh in order to avoid upheaval for their daughter.
Martin Boyle Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Martin Boyle. It gives you the ability to read through the Australian footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Martin Callie Boyle|
|Nick Name/Popular Name/Shirt Name||Boyle|
|Age||30 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Born Place||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Date of Birth||25 April 1993|
|Residence||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Home Town||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother’s Name||Not Available|
|Father’s Name||Graeme Boyle|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughter(s)- Amelia Boyle|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||FullNinety|
|Debut Club||• 2022: Hibernian FC|
|Debut International||• 2018: Australia national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 77 (Hibernian FC)|
• 6 (Australia national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Hibernian FC|
• Australia national football team
|Position||Attack – Right Winger|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm|
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet inches- 5’8″
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 67 kg|
in pounds- 117 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||11 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Scottish|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||6 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||8 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Martin Boyle Net Worth
In 2023, what will Martin Boyle’s salary be?
In Aug 2022 Martin Boyle signed a contract with Hibernian FC that ends in 2025 that netted him a whopping salary of £804,150 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,209 per day and £92 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$4 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$3 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£804,150|
|Per Month Salary||£67,012|
|Per Week Salary||£15,464|
|Per Day Salary||£2,209|
|Per Hour Salary||£92|
|Per Minute Salary||£1.5|
|Current Contract||With Hibernian FC|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 7, 2022|
|Contract Expires||May 31, 2025|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$2.83 Million|
|Market Value||$2.75 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$2.75 Million (Dec 31, 2021)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Martin Boyle has an estimated net worth of around $4 Million, and his market value is about $2.75 million.
Martin Boyle FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Martin Boyle is a 30-year-old wide midfielder for Hibernian FC. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 72 and a potential rating of 72. The skillmoves rating for Boyle is 3 stars.
Martin Boyle FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|51||Heading Accuracy||54||FK Accuracy|
|63||Short Passing||50||Long Passing|
|53||Defensive Awareness||47||Sliding Tackle|
Whenever he shoots, he prefers to use his right foot. Generally, he works at a high or medium pace. Our database estimates Boyle’s height to be 172 cm and his weight to be 53 kg. Boyle is currently playing with numbers 77 and 6.
Martin Erlic Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Martin Boyle Wife Rochael Small
When it comes to his personal life, Martin Boyle is a married man. It is with great pleasure that I inform you that he got married to his adorable girlfriend, Rochael Small. She is a Scottish international footballer who currently plays for Hibernian in the Scottish Women’s Premier League as a midfielder, as she is a member of the national team.
They had known each other since their school days at Northfield Academy when they were in their early teens. It was in 2016 that they became engaged. It has been a blessing for the couple to have a daughter named Amelia who was born in 2018. Their wedding took place in the year 2019.
It is evident that he is in an intimate relationship with his love and daughter, and that they are living a happy and prosperous life together.
- Boyle began his career with Montrose after being born in Aberdeen. At age 16, he made his first senior appearance against Hibernian in the 2009–10 Scottish Cup.
- Boyle joined the first team in August 2010 and scored his first goal against Clyde a few days later.
- The following season, he scored four goals, including the winner against Arbroath in the Scottish Cup.
- In his first season, Boyle made nine starts and sixteen substitute appearances, scoring three goals.
- He scored 22 goals in 41 appearances across all competitions in 2011–12.
- A 5–0 win over Clyde in the final game of the season saw him score his first senior hat-trick.
- A Scottish Football League award was given to him for scoring the most goals.
- On 7 July 2012, Boyle played for Montrose in their 2–0 loss to Stenhousemuir after training with Aberdeen in the summer of 2012.
- At the beginning of the new season, he made four appearances (one in the league, two in the Challenge Cup, and one in the Scottish League Cup).
Aziz Behich Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Boyle joined Scottish Premier League club, Dundee, in August 2012.
- On 19 August 2012, he made his debut as a substitute for Jim McAlister in the Dundee derby, in which Dundee lost 3–0.
- Although he made ten appearances for the club, several of them were as a substitute.
- Boyle was linked with a move to Alloa Athletic on loan in January 2013 but the move was canceled due to a rule prohibiting players from playing for three clubs in one season. He had already played for Dundee and Montrose.
- Instead, Boyle joined Montrose on loan for the remainder of the season.
- In a 4–1 victory over East Stirlingshire on 2 February 2013, he scored his first goal since returning.
- In a 5–1 win over Annan Athletic on 23 February, he scored four goals.
- Boyle was named Irn-Bru SFL Young Player of the Month in February due to his goalscoring form.
- John Brown confirmed Boyle would remain at Dundee in 2013-14 after his impressive displays at Montrose.
- In Paul Hartley’s first match as Dundee manager, Boyle scored his first goal for the Dee in a 1–0 win over Hamilton Academical.
- Hartley praised Boyle’s performance after the game and did not realize it was his first goal.
- By winning the Scottish Championship title in 2013–14, Dundee was promoted to the Scottish Premiership.
- Inverness Caledonian Thistle’s 0-0 Scottish Premiership draw with Celtic on 13 August 2014 saw Boyle make his first Scottish Premiership appearance as a substitute for Greg Stewart in the 62nd minute.
- On 26 August, he scored his first goal of the season in a 4–0 win over Raith Rovers in the second round of the League Cup.
- While playing in the first team, Boyle failed to score his first league goal of the season, and he was loaned out to Hibernian for the second half of the season.
- Following the loan, Dundee offered him a new contract, but he chose to sign with Hibernian permanently.
Martin Boyle At Hibernian
- In January 2015, Boyle transferred to Hibernian in exchange for Alex Harris.
- His debut came in the Scottish Championship on 3 January 2015, in the Edinburgh derby against Heart of Midlothian, and his first goal came on 31 January 2015, in a 1–1 draw against Raith Rovers.
- As a result, he was unable to participate in the end-of-season playoffs after suffering a knee injury in the last two games against Alloa Athletic and Falkirk.
- After signing a two-year contract with Hibs in June 2015, Boyle became a permanent member of the club.
- As the club won the 2016 Scottish Cup Final, he was an unused substitute.
- As Hibs won promotion to the Premiership in 2016–17, he scored nine goals.
- Hibernian signed Boyle to a new two-year contract in June 2017. It was extended to 2021 following a productive start to the 2017-18 season.
- Boyle played 25 games in the 2018-19 season but underwent knee surgery in January 2019 after sustaining an injury on international duty, which prevented him from playing any more.
- After returning to first-team action in July 2019, Boyle suffered a recurrence of the knee injury during a League Cup match against Elgin City.
- On 30 October, he returned to play sooner than expected and made his comeback.
- Hibs drew 2–2 with Livingston after Boyle scored an injury-time equalizer, and he scored twice against Aberdeen and in the Edinburgh derby against Hearts in December.
- Boyle was named Premiership player of the month for December 2019 based on these performances.
- Boyle and Hibs signed a new contract in August 2020 that runs until 2022–23.
- Boyle was criticized by Ross County manager John Hughes in March 2021 for “conning the referee” to win a penalty.
- Several weeks later, Boyle was booked by Rangers for simulation, after which Boyle claimed that he needed referee protection because he had been fouled so often.
- In August 2021, Hibs rejected an offer of £500,000 from Aberdeen for Boyle.
- A new Hibs contract was signed by Boyle later that month, which runs until 2023–24.
- After scoring four goals in four league games in August 2021, Boyle won the Scottish Premiership Player of the Month award.
- Hibs reached the League Cup final after a first-half hat-trick against Rangers.
Christy Martin Net Worth, Early Life, Career, & Personal Life
Martin Boyle With Al-Faisaly
Boyle joined Al-Faisaly in the Saudi Professional League on 21 January 2022 for an “undisclosed seven-figure sum”.
As a result of the club’s relegation at the end of the 2021–22 season, Boyle was rumored to be returning to Scotland.
Martin Boyle Transfer To Hibernian (second spell)
Boyle’s transfer and subsequent re-signing with Al-Faisaly were announced by Hibernian on 6 August 2022.
On his second debut for Hibs a day later, he scored a late equalizer against Hearts in an Edinburgh derby.
- Since Boyle’s father Graeme was born in Sydney, he was eligible to play for both Scotland and the Australian national team.
- Boyle announced in March 2018 that he had applied for an Australian passport. Boyle met with Australia manager Graham Arnold in September 2018, hoping to be selected for the squad.
- Alex McLeish said in May 2018 that he considered Boyle for selection, but his injury prevented him from making the team.
- Due to the lack of an Australian passport, Boyle was unable to play in Australia’s match against Kuwait in October 2018.
- As a substitute for Jamie Maclaren in a friendly match against South Korea at Lang Park, Brisbane, Boyle made his international debut for Australia on 17 November.
- Boyle scored two goals and set up the other during Australia’s 3–0 victory over Lebanon on 20 November.
- Due to a knee injury sustained in a warm-up match against Oman, he had to withdraw from the 2019 AFC Asian Cup squad.
- In November 2019, Boyle was recalled to the Australia squad after recovering from knee surgery.
William Wallace Biography, Death, Sword, Freedom, Wife
He was born in Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
He is currently 30 years old.
Hibernian complete the sale of Australia winger to Al-Faisaly for £3m. Despite his £3m transfer from Hibernian to Al-Faisaly, Martin Boyle is already considering a return to the Scottish Premiership.
Martin Boyle has announced his return to Hibernian from Al-Faisaly in Saudi Arabia. In January 2022, the 29-year-old Australia forward left Easter Road for £3m.
Ricky Martin Bio, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Songs & Wiki
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Martin Boyle worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Martin Boyle has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Australian footballer. Hopefully, Martin Boyle’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you find anything fishy in the article on Martin Boyle.