Marcos Llorente Moreno (born 30 January 1995) is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Atlético Madrid in La Liga and for the Spain national team.
He was developed at Real Madrid and participated in 39 competitive appearances over three seasons, including a loan spell at Alavés. He joined Atlético Madrid in June 2019, where he won La Liga in his second season despite playing in many positions.
Llorente made his full international debut for Spain in 2020. He was a member of the Euro 2020 team.
Marcos Llorente Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Marcos Llorente Moreno|
|Nick Name||Marcos Llorente|
|Age (as of 2023)||28 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Birth Place||Madrid, Spain|
|Date of Birth||30 January 1995|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||María Ángela Moreno|
|Father's Name||Paco Llorente|
|Brother(s)||Diego Javier Llorente Ríos|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Debut Club||RM Castilla|
|Jersey Number||• Spain - 6|
• Atlético de Madrid
|Current Team(s)||• Spain|
• Atlético de Madrid
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||17 / 0|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Not Available|
|Traits||• Speed Dribbler|
|Style Of Play||• Likes to play short passes|
|Strengths||• Holding on to the ball|
Height and Weight
|Height (as of 2022)||• in meters - 1.84 m|
• in feet inches - 6′ 0″
|Weight (as of 2022)||• in kilograms - 74 kg|
• in pounds - 160 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Spanish|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Central Midfield|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Marcos Llorente Awards
- UEFA Champions League: 2017–18
- FIFA Club World Cup: 2017, 2018
- La Liga: 2020–21
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship runner-up: 2017
Llorente, a lifelong Real Madrid fan, has familial links to both football and the club. His father Francisco, great uncle Francisco Gento, and maternal grandpa Ramón Grosso were all wingers.
Marcos Llorente Net Worth
The range of Marcos Llorente’s net worth or income is thought to be between €13,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€13,500,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€12,000,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€2,100,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||€175,000|
|Salary per Week||€40,385|
|Salary Per Day||€5,753|
|Salary Per Minute||€4|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 18, 2021|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2027|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Marcos Llorente FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Marcos Llorente has an overall rating of 84 and his potential is also 85.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|67||Heading Accuracy||63||FK Accuracy|
|86||Short Passing||81||Long Passing|
|79||Defensive Awareness||74||Sliding Tackle|
- Llorente, who was born in Madrid, joined Real Madrid’s youth system in 2008 when he was 13 years old.
- Zinedine Zidane moved him directly to the reserves in July 2014 after excelling with the Juvenil team.
- Llorente made his senior debut on August 24, 2014, in a 2-1 away loss against Atlético Madrid B in Segunda División B.
- During the season, he participated in 25 games and played 1,637 minutes.
- Llorente played in friendlies against Manchester City, Inter Milan, and Vlerenga Football during the 2015 preseason.
- On 17 October of that year, he made his professional – and La Liga – debut, coming on as a second-half substitute for Mateo Kovai in a 3-0 home win over Levante UD.
- Llorente was recruited on a five-year deal by local rivals Atlético Madrid on 20 June 2019 for a rumored sum of £35 million.
- On August 18, he made his professional debut, playing 25 minutes in a 1-0 home win over Getafe CF.
- However, his first goal came the following 14 February, when he gave his club the lead in a 2-2 tie against Valencia CF.
- On 11 March 2020, during extra time of Liverpool’s Champions League round-of-16 tie, Llorente scored twice to draw the match 2-2 after replacing Diego Costa early in the second half, resulting in a 3-2 victory and qualifying.
- On June 17, he was selected man of the match in a league match against CA Osasuna.
- On 10 October 2016, Llorente won his first cap for Spain’s under-21 team, appearing in the whole 5-0 home loss of Estonia in the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifiers at Pontevedra.
- In November 2020, he was called up to the senior team for a friendly against the Netherlands as well as UEFA Nations League qualifications against Switzerland and Germany.
- He made his debut against the first opponent, replacing Sergio Canales for the final 18 minutes of Amsterdam’s 1-1 draw.
- However, Llorente was included in Spain’s 24-man squad for UEFA Euro 2020 on May 24, 2021.
- During the competition, he was used as a right-back.
He is currently 28 years old (as of 2023).
He is 184 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Atlético de Madrid, his net worth is €13,500,000 (as of 2023).