Luka Milivojevi (born 7 April 1991) is a Serbian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder and leads Premier League side Crystal Palace. His name is written in Serbian Cyrillic as ука иливоeви. He played for the Serbian national team up to March 2021, when he announced his retirement from international competition.
Before joining Red Star Belgrade in January 2012, he played for Radniki Kragujevac at the start of his career. He later won the Superleague Greece twice with Olympiacos and the Belgian Pro League once with Anderlecht before being transferred for €16 million to Crystal Palace in January 2017. Milivojevi made his Serbian debut on the international stage in 2012, and he was a member of the team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Luka Milivojevic Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Luka Milivojevic|
|Nick Name||Luka Milivojevic|
|Age (as of 2023)||32 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Birth Place||Kragujevac, Serbia|
|Date of Birth||7 April 1991|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Jersey Number||• Serbia- 4|
• Crystal Palace - 4
|Current Team(s)||• Serbia|
• Crystal Palace
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||39 / 1|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Relatives|
|Traits||• Long Passer|
• Long Shot Taker
|Style Of Play||• Likes to shoot from distance|
• Likes to play long balls
• Plays the ball off the ground often
|Strengths||• Aerial Duels|
Height and , Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.86 m|
• in feet inches - 6′ 1″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 80 kg|
• in pounds - 180 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Serbian|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Defensive Midfield|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Tomasz Kedziora Biography, Age, Wife, Parents, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Red Star Belgrade
- Serbian Cup: 2011–12
- Belgian Pro League: 2013–14
- Belgian Super Cup: 2014
- Superleague Greece: 2014–15, 2015–16
- Greek Football Cup: 2014–15
- Serbian SuperLiga Team of the Season: 2011–12, 2012–13
Dejan Lovren Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Injury, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Luka Milivojevic Net Worth
The range of Luka Milivojevic’s net worth or income is thought to be between €15,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€15,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€12,500,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€3,500,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||€291,667|
|Salary per Week||€67,308|
|Salary Per Day||€9,589|
|Salary Per Minute||€7|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 9, 2019|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Bartlomiej Dragowski Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Luka Milivojevic FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Luka Milivojevic has an overall rating of 74 and his potential is also 74.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|72||Heading Accuracy||80||FK Accuracy|
|77||Short Passing||75||Long Passing|
|74||Defensive Awareness||67||Sliding Tackle|
Borna Sosa Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Red Star Belgrade
- Red Star Belgrade hired Milivojevi on December 19, 2011.
- Robert Prosineki, the coach, wanted to bring Milivojevi to Red Star because he thought he had great potential.
- Milivojevic scored an excellent goal against Partizan, a local rival, on November 17, 2012.
- Milivojevic signed a five-year deal with Belgian football juggernaut Anderlecht on July 26, 2013.
- Milivojevic was revealed to have joined Olympiacos on loan from Anderlecht on September 1st, 2014.
- Milivojevic confirmed his wish to remain with Olympiacos following the 2014–15 campaign.
- Milivojevic claimed that he wanted the move to be permanent, although the two teams could have begun new discussions when the season concluded.
- In order to secure the permanent transfer of Milivojevi, Olympiacos reportedly agreed to pay Anderlecht’s asking price.
- Due to their reluctance to pay the €2.7 million, Anderlecht demanded Milivojevi, Olympiacos was in discussions with the Belgian club.
- On June 4, 2015, Anderlecht announced that it had signed a deal with Olympiacos for Milivojevi’s long-term move.
- After one season with the team, he signed a four-year contract with the Greek champions for a sum of €2.3 million.
- On June 30, 2015, Olympiacos rejected a proposal from Fenerbahçe that was in the neighborhood of €5 million.
- Milivojevic signed a three-and-a-half-year deal with Crystal Palace on January 31, 2017, for an unknown sum.
- He scored his first goal for Palace on April 10, 2017, on a penalty kick in his team’s 3-0 home victory over Arsenal, and he added another goal on May 14, 2017, in Palace’s 4-0 victory over Hull City at Selhurst Park, which guaranteed his team’s place in the top flight for the upcoming season and sent the opponents to the Championship.
- Milivojevic led Palace in scoring in 2017–18 with 10 goals as the Eagles overcame a subpar start to the campaign to place 11th under new manager Roy Hodgson.
- He belonged to the Serbian under-21 squad. On September 29, 2011, he received a call-up to the Serbian national team in preparation for their UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying matches against Italy and Slovenia.
- On November 14, 2012, he made his professional debut for Serbia in a friendly game against Chile.
- He scored his first goal for Serbia on October 6, 2017, against Austria in a World Cup Qualifying match
- He was included in the final 23-man roster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in June 2018.
- He participated in two games there, competing against Switzerland and Costa Rica.
- At the age of 29, he left active duty abroad in March 2021.
He is currently 32 years old (as of 2023).
He is 186 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Crystal Palace, his net worth is €15,000,000 (as of 2023).