Argentinean striker Lautaro Javier Martinez is a professional footballer who plays as a striker for the Serie A club Inter Milan and Argentina’s national team. As a player, Martnez began his football career in his native Argentina, where he made his senior debut in 2015 for Racing Club. He spent four seasons with the club and represented them both in the league and in the Copa Libertadores. He scored 27 goals in 60 appearances for the club before joining Inter the following season, where he won the Serie A title in his third season with the club.
The 23-year-old Martinez has also previously represented Argentina at various youth levels and competed at the 2017 South American U-20 Championship and 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup. At the age of 23, he made his senior international debut with Mexico and represented the senior squad at the Copa América in 2019, helping his team to a third-place finish, and again in 2021, winning the tournament.
Lautaro Martinez Bio/Wiki
Here you will find everything you need to know about Lautaro Martinez in the following table. All the information in the table is precise and summarizes his background information in a comprehensible manner. Using this information, you will be able to better understand Lautaro Martinez’s profile on Woodgram.
|Birth Name||Lautaro Javier Martínez|
|Nick Name||The Bull|
|Age||26 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Born Place||Bahía Blanca, Argentina|
|Date of Birth||22 August 1997|
|Residence||Bahía Blanca, Argentina|
|Home Town||Bahía Blanca, Argentina|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother’s Name||Karina Vanesa Gutiérrez|
|Father’s Name||Mario Martínez|
|Brother(s)||• Jano Martínez|
• Alan Martínez
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughters- Nina Martínez|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Footfeel & Echo Sports|
|Debut Club||• July 2018: Inter Milan |
• 2015: Racing Club de Avellaneda
• 2013: Liniers de Bahia Blanca
|Debut International||• 2018: Argentina national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 10 (Inter Milan)|
• 22 (Argentina national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Inter Milan|
• Argentina national football team
|Position||Attack – Centre-Forward|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 174 cm|
in meters- 1.74 m
in feet inches- 5’9”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 72 kg|
in pounds- 159 lbs
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Argentine|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Porsche Boxter|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone/Apple|
The Full Story of a Football Genius with the nickname of “The Bull” is presented by Woodgram.
With our Lautaro Martinez Childhood Story, you will get to learn a lot of interesting facts about Lautaro Martinez’s life, ranging from his childhood to the present day. As part of the analysis, we examine his early life, family background, life story before fame, journey to fame story, rise to fame story, relationship, personal life, lifestyle, etc.
Argentine jewel and prolific striker in the 2019 Copa America tournament, everybody knows him as that Argentine jewel. Nonetheless, Lautaro Martinez’s biography, which is quite fascinating, is only considered by a few. Now, we can get going without further ado.
The full name of Lautaro Javier Martinez is Lautaro Javier Martinez. Lautaro Martinez, as he is commonly known, was born a few days after her 21st birthday on the 22nd of July 1997 to his mother, Karina Vanesa Gutierrez, and father, Mario Martinez in the Argentine city of Bahia Blanca.
Rodrigo De Paul Biography, Age, Family, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
He was born to Latin American parents, having a Latin American family background and origin, and became a fast-rising superstar with Latin heritage. Again, based on our research, it appears that Lautaro does not have a sister. The boy actually grew up with his elder brother named Alan and his younger brother named Lam.
Lautaro Martinez, despite the fact that he grew up in a city that was primarily composed of the rich, nevertheless had a poor upbringing in a family that had nothing to boast about besides old memories of his father’s career success as a footballer.
Lautaro’s father had a hard time dealing with his father’s retirement from football for a long time. The only thing he wanted was for his son to continue living his dreams. In the early days of his life, Lautaro Martinez was exposed to spot education by his father, who helped him to define his life ambition, which is to become a professional footballer.
Due to the fact he was inclined toward the sport, combined with the determination to succeed, Lautaro became bold enough to begin attending soccer trials with Liniers, a local soccer team in the city.
As he took a lot of lessons from his dad, Lautaro was able to pass his trials and get accepted into the club just because of the lessons he took. Lautaro had to commute by train and bus to the club’s academy training grounds from his home as a child and at the beginning of his career. Whenever he came back from the trip, he would come back late into the evening and then travel again the following morning.
Lautaro Martinez followed in the footsteps of his father which led to his successful progress through the ranks of the Liniers academy’s youth division. Along with his progress, his ambition grew, and this ignited a desire to attend trials with prestigious academies. In the course of his teenage years, he faced a lot of disappointments. The Boca Juniors club scouted him at the age of 15 and invited him to compete in their trials.
He was rejected by the club because he was not good enough to play for them. They told me I had no power or speed and that if I worked on it I would be able to return. I was half resigned, half angry. Martnez never gave up. In January 2014, Fabio Ftadaelli, Racing Club’s interim coach, noticed his impressive play at the youth level and signed him.
As a result of his performance, the jewel of Racing was invited to represent his country and play in Alcudia. As the best player in the tournament, Lautaro stood out as the top scorer. The talented forward enjoyed a fast rise in his early senior years with his club and represented his country as well.
The Argentine media saw Lautaro as “the cross between Sergio Aguero and Gonzalo Higuale”. Other great clubs like Real Madrid, Valencia, Atletico Madrid, and Inter Milan began begging for his signature.
After winning the bid to have him, Inter Milan secured the Argentine’s arrival in Europe. Lautaro was helped by his compatriot and fellow countryman Mauro Icardi while at the club. Inter, Lautaro began breaking records despite being used as a substitute.
A lot of his accolades have come from the COPA America tournament in 2019, where he formed a formidable partnership with Lionel Messi. As a result of his performance during the competition, the fans have labeled him as the future of Argentine football.
The world might be on the brink of witnessing another youngster blossom into a world-class talent right in front of our very own eyes in the very near future.
Lautaro Martinez certainly belongs to the endless production line of amazing attacking players coming out of Argentina in recent times. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Luciano Martinez dated Sol Perez for a while until the controversy started, resulting in their split in 2017. Despite looking like the closest of friends, both lovers argued a lot during their time together. The breakup of Sol Perez and her boyfriend began when she refused to leave Argentina for Italy after her boyfriend was called to play for Inter Milan.
Lautaro Martinez didn’t have to wait long to find love once more. In addition to the superstar, there is a glamorous girlfriend and model who goes by the name of Agustina Gandolfo. She has agreed to travel with him to Europe.
Lautaro and his girlfriend Agustina started out as best friends, and soon, their friendship transformed into what was revealed as “True Love” as shown by the romantic posts they shared on their social media pages.
Having seen the way both Agustina Gandolfo and her darling boyfriend are fueling their love, it is only a matter of time before Agustina Gandolfo becomes the wife of her darling boyfriend. Football has a saying that there is no loyalty left in the modern game of football.
If you had the chance to learn more about Lautaro Martinez’s life away from the football pitch, you would have a more complete picture of him. The first thing you should be aware of about him is that he is someone with a heart of gold. Lautaro, despite being very busy with his career as a driver, has always made time to visit and provide comfort to the sick, right from the early days of his career in racing.
We will tell you more about his household in this part of the article. We will start by talking about the head of the family. This man is commonly referred to as Mario Martinez. In his playing days, he was given the nickname “Pelusa”, despite being referred to as “Pelusa” during his career. Mario Martinez was active as a footballer in 1972 and for five years after that when he played for the Argentine National B team.
As a result of those subsequent years, he was not able to live up to career expectations, and he had financial problems playing amateur football as well.
During a meeting with Pep Guardiola, Mario Martinez once confessed that his dream was to see his son Lautaro coached by him. I would like to be clear that this is only a wish of mine as a father, he once said when defending his son.
Zinho Vanheusden Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
He is the son of Karin Vanesa Gutierrez, his mother. She is the kind of mother who gets very emotional when her son achieves his goals. At one point in time, Lautaro said this about his mother:
“After a certain game in which I led my team to victory, I called my mom. When she answered, I heard her crying: I knew she was happy for me because she knows how much I had to sweat for the chance I had”.
In addition to Lautaro Martinez, he has two siblings- named Alan and Jam. Little is known about Alan Martinez at this point. It is known, however, that Jano his little brother has also found success of his own.
Currently, he is a record-breaker in the world of Argentine basketball. At just 14 (as of the time of writing), Jano is one of the young promises of Argentine basketball. From looking through his social media and numerous blogs which discuss ‘Things you might not know about Lautaro Martinet,’ we have observed that he is not the type of footballer who lives a glamorous lifestyle.
The lifestyle is filled with expensive cars, incredibly attractive women, and luxurious homes. Lautaro Martinez lives a simple lifestyle, as we do. He is very good at managing his money and does not overspend.
Lautaro frequents the Mandinga Tattoo shop in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Because the drawings are based on his background and history, his tattoos help him cope with homesickness.
Although there are Protestant churches and a synagogue in his city (Bahia Blanca), the majority of its residents are Roman Catholics. In light of this fact, Lautaro Martinez is probably a Christian who practices Catholicism.
Lautaro Martinez Net Worth
How much does he earn in 2023?
The striker signed a contract with Inter Milan in July 2018 that will net him a whopping salary of 2.7 Million Euros (2.3 Million Pounds) per year. We have crunched the numbers, and that means he earns a total of €7,397.3 (£6,301.4) per day and €308.2 (£262.6) per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||3 Million Euro (2.6 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||500,000 Euro (432,000 Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual Salary||2.7 Million Euro (2.3 Million Pound)|
|Per Month Salary||€225,000 (£195,652)|
|Per Week Salary||€51,923 (£45,151)|
|Per Day Salary||€7,397 (£6,432)|
|Per Hour Salary||€308 (£268)|
|Per Minute Salary||€5 (£4)|
|Current Contract||With Inter Milan|
|Contract Signed||Jul 4, 2018|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2026|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||€25.00 Million|
|Market Value||€70.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||€80.00 Million (Dec 12, 2019)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Porsche Boxter|
Since he just made the switch to Italy in 2018, his performance has led to a rise in his market value of over 40 million euros. If you consider that the 26-year-old footballer has spent most of his career in Argentina, he has a net worth of approximately 3 Million Euro (2.6 Million Pound), which is considered a decent sum, if you think of the fact that he has spent most of his life abroad.
Lautaro Martinez In FIFA 2022
Lautaro Martínez is currently 26 years old and plays as a striker for Inter in Italy. In FIFA 22, he has a potential rating of 89 with an overall rating of 85. Martínez has got a 4-star rating for his skill moves. His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. Martinez’s work rate is High/Medium. Martinez’s height is 174 cm, and his weight is estimated at 72 kg based on our database. Lautaro Martinez is currently playing with numbers 10 and 22.
The following are his best stats:
- Aggression: 90
- Volleys: 90
- Balance: 89
- Reactions: 88
- Jumping: 88
Martínez was born in Bahía Blanca. His father was also a professional footballer, so he followed in his father’s footsteps, joining his local club Liniers, with whom he excelled at the U17 level. As a teenager, he scored 13 goals in the U17 league and scored in the final of the National Cup, though Liniers ultimately lost on penalties to Rosario.
- Martinez’s form at the youth level caught the attention of Racing Club interim coach Fabio Radaelli who subsequently signed him to a club deal in January 2014.
- A short amount of time after joining the club, Martinez began to suffer from homesickness and, so, wanted to return to his hometown.
- In the end, it was Braian Mansilla who convinced him to stay and he eventually ended up scoring 53 goals in 64 appearances for the club’s reserve side.
- Almost two years ago, Racing Club and Real Madrid agreed to a deal to sign Martinez to the latter’s squad, however, Martinez chose to remain as a member of the Racing Club squad.
- Martinez’s father, Mario, later revealed that he chose to stay with Racing at that time since he was not ready to leave the club at the time.
- He made his first appearance in the league on 1 November 2015, when he came on as a second-half substitute for Diego Milito in a 3–0 victory over Crucero del Norte.
- After picking up two bookings in the space of five minutes on 17 April 2016, he was sent off for the first time in his career after picking up two bookings during a 2–2 draw with Argentinos.
- He scored his first goal later that year, as he netted in a 1-1 draw with Huracán in the November international break.
- Following an injury to regular starting striker Lisandro López, Mart*nez was given a more senior role for the 2016-2017 season in which he scored 9 goals in 23 league appearances during this period.
- As a result, he remained at the top of the line during the first half of the following season, and, in December 2017, he underwent a medical with La Liga side Atlético Madrid.
- At the time, there was a rumor that Mart*nez had signed for the Atlético Madrid side, but Racing announced that he had signed a contract renewal that included a higher release clause.
- Also, they criticized their Spanish counterparts for submitting him to a medical examination without getting their permission.
- He ended the year with a man-of-the-match performance, scoring one goal and providing an assist in a 3–1 victory over Gimnasia.
- On 27 February, he scored his second hat-trick of the season when he scored three times on his Copa Libertadores debut against Brazilian side Cruzeiro. The match ended 4-2 for Racing.
- During that same month, Martinez was linked with a transfer to the Italian side Inter Milan, and on 5 May, Racing Club President Victor Blanco confirmed that a transfer had been agreed upon.
- In a recent press conference, Blanco confirmed that Martinez would join Inter ahead of the 2018–19 Serie A campaign, but that he would call the forward to keep him on loan until December 2018 in order for the striker to continue to compete in the Argentinian side’s Copa Libertadores campaign.
- Martinez officially became a member of Inter Milan on the 4th of July 2018 for a reported fee of €22.7 million, and he was signed to a five-year contract.
- Ten days later, he made his unofficial debut when he scored in a 3–0 friendly victory against Swiss club, Lugano.
- On 19 August, he made his full debut when he started in a 1–0 Serie A loss to Sassuolo in the season’s first match. On 29 September, he scored his first league goal, which was the opener of a 2–0 victory at San Siro against Cagliari.
- On Thursday 14 February 2019, Martinez scored his first European goal after scoring a penalty with Inter winning against Rapid Wien, in the first leg of the 2018–19 UEFA Europa League round of 32.
- After this match, he began to start in every match for Inter, taking advantage of the absence of Mauro Icardi, who was away owing to personal reasons.
- In his first Derby della Madonnina match against city rivals Milan, Martnez assisted Matas Vecino’s header before converting the penalty himself in the second half to help Inter to a 3–2 victory that saw Inter regain third place in Serie A and also achieve the first league double over Milan since 2011-2012.
- The Inter player scored his first goal in UEFA Champions League in a 2-1 loss away to Barcelona in the group stage on Tuesday, October 2; he becomes the first player since Roberto Boninsegna in 1970 to score at the Camp Nou for Inter.
- Then, later in the competition, Martinez notched a brace in a 3-1 away win against Slavia Prague to achieve two milestones.
- In 2010, he became the fourth Inter player (after Hernán Crespo in 2002, Christian Vieri in 2003, and Samuel Eto’o in 2010), and the fifth Argentinian (after Lionel Messi on six occasions, Sergio Agüero in 2019, and Ezequiel Lavezzi in 2013) to score in four consecutive Champions League matches.
- On 17 August 2020, Martinez scored both goals in a 5–0 win against Shakhtar Donetsk to advance to the 2020 UEFA Europa League Final.
- Martinez scored for Inter against Liverpool in a 1-0 win at Anfield on 8 March 2022, marking Inter’s first Champions League knockout goal in 3,647 days.
- Martinez represented Argentina at the 2017 South American U-20 Championship, where he ended the tournament as the tournament’s joint-top scorer with five goals, helping Argentina qualify for the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup in France.
- The following year, he was named to the squad for the World Cup that began in May.
- In a warm-up match against Vietnam, he was hit by a knee and suffered damage to his nasal cartilage.
- The injury forced him to start Argentina’s opening match at the tournament from the bench, and he was later sent off after video technology determined that he had lashed out at Fikayo Tomori.
- As a result, he became the first player to be dismissed following a video referral, and Argentina lost the match 3–0.
- After his return, he scored twice in a 5–0 win over Guinea, but it wasn’t enough to prevent Argentina from being eliminated from the group stage.
- The 12-year-old received his first call-up for the senior team on 12 March 2018 for two friendlies against Italy and Spain.
- The Brazilian made his debut against the latter on 27 March, coming on as a replacement for Gonzalo Higuain in the latter’s 6–1 defeat.
- In May 2018, he was named in Argentina’s preliminary squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, but he was not chosen for the final squad.
- Later that year, he made his full international debut against Iraq in a 4–0 friendly win, which also marked his first international goal for the senior national team.
- In May of this year, Mart*nez was included in Lionel Scaloni’s final 23-man Argentina squad for the 2019 Copa América finals.
- During Argentina’s final group match against Qatar on 23 June, he scored the opening goal for the team, which enabled them to advance to the knockout stage of the competition as the group winner.
- Martinez scored Argentina’s opening goal in a 2–0 win over Venezuela in the quarter-finals of the 2014 World Cup with a back-heel in the opening ten minutes of the match; he has named Man of the Match during the game afterward, and the victory enabled Argentina to advance to the semifinals of the tournament.
- The Argentine international scored his first international hat-trick in a friendly against Mexico on the 10th of September, 2019, in which Argentina won 4-0.
- It was the Argentina striker who made the winning goal in a 4-1 victory over Bolivia on 28 June 2021 during Argentina’s final group match of the 2021 Copa América.
- In the quarter-finals of the competition, he scored the second goal in a 3–0 win for the Netherlands against Ecuador on 3 July.
- On 6 July, Martinez scored the opening goal in a 1-1 draw in Argentina’s semi-final match against Colombia; he then netted his penalty in Argentina’s eventual 3–2 penalty shootout victory to advance to the final.
Facts About Lautaro Martinez
- It is no secret that the Argentinian forward, known for his finishing ability and killer touch, is one of the best goal scorers in the world.
- In the early days of his career, he was a youngster in his homeland and made a name for himself at Racing Club. In addition to that, he also represented his country at both junior and senior levels.
- In the 2018-2019 season, Martinez joins Inter Milan from the Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon, where he forms a deadly partnership with Belgium’s Romelu Lukaku.
- As a result of their combined efforts, Inter managed to reach the Uefa Europa League Final and finish second in Serie A during the 2019-2020 season.
- The spectacular displays Martinez made for Inter attracted the attention of many big clubs as they tried to secure his services well before the start of the 2020-2021 season.
- Barcelona, in particular, was desperate to sign the youngster in order to pair him with Lionel Messi, the other main star of the Argentina national team.
- The Catalans were unable to come up with a Buy-out Clause because of the financial difficulties they face. Lautaro Martinez’s future seems to lie at San Siro for another year. Antonio Conte and his team will try to surpass Juventus from the top and more than a decade.
Kaká (Ricardo Izecson) Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth & Wiki
Bahía Blanca, Argentina
Lautaro is proven as both a striker and a number 10. If he favors his right foot he remains versatile and quick, and he is particularly impressive when attempting to control possession with little time or space.
Finally, we should be grateful to Lautaro Martinez’s parents for supporting him through his journey to stardom. There has never been a day when he does not appreciate his family for helping him achieve his childhood aspirations.
They are his most devoted fans, irrespective of the clubs he plays for. Thank you for sticking to the end of our article. We hope you enjoyed our Biography of Lautaro Martinez.
Please accept our sincere thanks for taking the time to read this impressive piece of biography about a Footballer, often referred to as the new John Stones. A good family environment helps the native Argentine succeed, and he has a good head on his shoulders.
Our team at Woodgram is committed to providing you with our Biography of Argentian Footballers with as much accuracy as possible in our daily routine of delivering this information to you. If you notice anything that doesn’t seem to be right with Lautaro Martinez’s life story, please let us know.