A Canadian YouTuber, Content creator, and entrepreneur, Kyle Forgeard is best known for his popular YouTube channel. Along with his friend and fellow social media star Jesse Sebastiani, he runs the famous YouTube channel, NELK. With close to 7.2 million subscribers, their channel has become well known for its pranks and vlogs. Kyle Forgeard is also a famous Instagram star with over 2.3 million followers on his official account, Kyle. On Twitter, he is known as KYLE (@KyleForgeard).
Besides running an entertainment brand called FULL SEND, he is also the creator of Happy Dad, a brand of hard seltzer. Kyle Forgeard was born to his father Rick Forgeard and his mother Gayle Forgeard on July 12, 1994, in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. In addition to him, he has a sister named Chantal. Kyle attended Ryerson University but dropped out later on. Some of his YouTube videos feature his parents. As of this writing, he has not provided much information regarding his past relationships and he has not revealed the status of his current relationship.
Kyle Forgeard Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Kyle Forgeard. It gives you the ability to read through the famous Youtuber’s profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Kyle Forgeard|
|Nickname/ Popular Name||Forgeard|
|Age||29 Years (as of 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Birth Place||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|Date of Birth||12 July 1994|
|Residence||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|Home Town||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|Hobbies||Horse riding, swimming, making videos etc|
|Mother's Name||Gayle Forgeard|
|Father's Name||Rick Forgeard|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|College/University||Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada|
|Educational Qualification||A course in film-making|
|Profession||YouTuber, Content creator, and entrepreneur|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5'10"
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 74 kg|
in pounds- 163 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Canadian|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||7 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||9 U.S.|
|Favorite Car||Lamborghini Huracán|
|Favorite Food||Fruits, Milk and Chicken|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Kyle Forgeard Net Worth
As of 2023, Kyle Forgeard has a net worth of $2 million. According to the sources, the Nelk Boys are worth more than $70 million per year. Funds for this operation are generated through subscriptions, donations, and item sales. Many people believe that they make the majority of their income through Adsense, but this is not the case.
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$2 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$1 Million|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||$50k|
|Income Source||YouTuber, Content creator, and entrepreneur|
In an Instagram story posted on November 12, 2021, NELK shared their YouTube numbers with their followers. Throughout the month of October, their YouTube channel received 15 million views. Despite such eye-popping figures, YouTube only paid them 23 cents for the month of July.
Kyle Forgeard Career
- With the help of Niko and Marko Martinovic and Lucas Gasparini, Forgeard founded the YouTube channel NelkFilmz in 2010.
- During an MTV Canada conference in 2014, Forgeard met Jesse Sebastiani, who would soon become an integral part of the group.
- Forgeard posted a video on Nelk in January 2015 titled “Coke Prank On Cops” in which they informed Los Angeles police officers that they had “coke” in the back of their car, leading them to believe they were referring to cocaine when in reality they were referring to Coca-Cola. A controversy arose in May 2016 as a result of the video.
- Upon receiving a warning, the Los Angeles Police Department issued a statement warning potential copycat pranksters that the prank was illegal.
- Currently, the video has received 49 million views, almost three times as many as the second most viewed video.
- Gasparini announced in June 2017 that he would no longer be pursuing Nelk as a full-time career. Later in 2021, he rejoined the company.
- Sebastiani, Kyle Forgeard’s friend or team member, was arrested in January 2019 when he walked into a Barnes & Noble store wearing fake blood smeared on a white jumpsuit and asked workers for books on hiding crime scenes. The Columbus, Ohio police department charged him with disorderly conduct, and the Ohio Court of Common Pleas found him guilty.
- Having been discovered by Kyle Forgeard for his drinking and smoking challenge videos, Stephen Deleonardis joined Nelk in May 2019.
- Kyle Forgeard’s channel Nelk took part in a “spin the globe challenge” in August 2019, and ended up in Europe. In Ireland, Nelk planned a meetup in a public park without notifying the local police. In an unsafe manner, large mobs of fans swarmed the area during the meetup, resulting in the event being canceled. As a result, Jason Pagaduan was removed from the group.
- The Nelk brand of Kyle Forgeard moved into a residence in Los Angeles, California, which they referred to as the “Full Send House” in February 2020. During this period, Salim Sirur and Cousin Jay also joined Nelk.
- While filming a prank at a Target store in Mississippi in May 2020, Kyle Forgeard, Deleonardis, Sirur, as well as several other members were arrested for disturbing the peace. Later, they were released on bond.
- In October 2020, Kyle Forgeard, Deleonardis, and Sirur traveled overseas to Abu Dhabi on behalf of Nelk.
- In the same month, members met with President Donald Trump on Air Force One during one of his presidential election rallies in 2020. They were also seen dancing with President Trump on stage following his rally to the Y.M.C.A. song. In July 2021, they met again at UFC 264.
- Due to suggestions from their attorney concerning an arrest warrant filed against Forgeard in Texas, his channel was unable to upload a video on March 23, 2021. On March 15, CBS reported that Nelk had been responsible for a series of physical assaults at a group meeting in Fort Worth, Texas.
- On May 31, 2021, Nelk introduced its own brand of hard seltzer, called Happy Dad. On June 14, 2021, the beverage became available for purchase in select US states, and it will be available in other locations over time. Minhas Breweries & Distillery in Monroe, Wisconsin produces and packages Happy Dad Seltzer.
- Kyle Forgeard uploaded the first episode of his “Full Send Podcast” on September 8, 2021, exclusively on YouTube and Apple Podcasts.
- Forgeard was included on Forbes’ 30 under 30 list for social media influencers in February 2022.
- Nelk interviewed former President Trump for an episode of the Full Send Podcast on March 9, 2022. YouTube removed the video shortly after it received 5 million views in less than 24 hours. In less than a week, the Full Send Podcast became the second most popular podcast on Spotify in the United States.
- As of August 5, 2022, Nelk’s interview with Elon Musk on the Full Send Podcast had garnered over 2 million views in less than a day.
Facts About Kyle Forgeard
- Kyle Forgeard drinks alcohol? The answer is yes
- Kyle Forgeard is the co-founder and star of the popular YouTube channel NELK. Formerly known as NelkFilmz, the entertainment company is known for its prank videos, public stunts, and vlogs. Crew members of NELK are referred to as NELK Boys.
- According to reports, Kyle Forgeard dropped out of college in order to become a YouTuber. During a Q&A session, a fan asked, “What inspired you to start making your own videos? Kyle responded by saying, “I and Jesse are from the film-making industry. I used to direct videos, and I have always been an expert I have been making videos for fun since I was a child, funny videos, and so on. My YouTube channel came naturally to me, I was just doing it for fun and then I started getting a following, which encouraged me to continue.”
- NELK was founded in 2010 by Kyle Forgeard. Previously, he uploaded skits and funny videos to his YouTube channel, but later, Jesse Sebastiani joined NELK, and the site became a prank site. Kyle uploaded his first YouTube video, “McDonald’s Job Interview Prank,” on 13 April 2013.
- NELK made headlines in 2015 when its ‘Coke Prank on Cops’ video went viral. The NELK Boys upset the Los Angeles Police Department by admitting they had coke, which led the officers to believe that they were referring to cocaine, only to realize that they were referring to Coca-Cola.
- The YouTube Golden Button was awarded to NELK on 2 January 2018 for reaching a milestone of 10,00,000 subscribers.
- As of February 2020, the crew members of NELK have moved in together in a mansion in Los Angeles, which is called the ‘Full Send House’. Being on-site allows them to create content on a daily basis collaboratively.
- Due to the graphic and sexual nature of the videos, NELK launched “Send Club” in August 2020, a paid subscription service that allows members to access behind-the-scenes footage and prank videos.
- Kyle Forgeard and Jesse Sebastiani were arrested by the Toronto Police Service in September 2017 and held in jail for the night. Months later, the NELK Boys reported that they were on trial and had won their case despite not providing any details about the crime they were charged with.
- While filming a prank for his YouTube channel, NELK co-founder Jesse Sebastiani was arrested for disorderly conduct in Ohio, United States. As reported, Jesse entered a bookstore wearing a white jumpsuit smeared with fake blood and asked several employees whether the store carried any books covering crime scenes. During the trial, the judge suspended the fine imposed on NELK, stating that it was just a humorous gesture.
- The Normal, Illinois police department announced an investigation into Nelk after they hosted a flash mob of approximately 200 people on campus at Illinois State University in violation of COVID-19 regulations in September 2020. Following this announcement, YouTube decided to demonetize the Nelk YouTube account, as well as most of their specific videos, so that no money could be earned from the channel. They attributed the decision to the platform’s Creator Responsibility Policy, which mandates that creators do not engage in “on- and/or off-platform behavior that harms our users, community, employees or ecosystem,” claiming Nelk had injured YouTube users by hosting a group of people, which violated COVID-19 regulations. The mayor of the town has indicated that he intends to file a lawsuit against Nelk. A week later, police in Seaside Heights, New Jersey broke up a gathering of about 1,500 people at a house rented by Nelk, in violation of New Jersey’s COVID-19 regulations. As a result, Nelk, despite no intention of drawing a crowd, was eventually evicted from the house by the landlord and eight fans were arrested. The Governor of New Jersey, Phil Murphy, described the event as “knucklehead behavior.”
They are known for their prank videos, vlogs, and their brand Full Send Entertainment. The group’s founders, Kyle Forgeard, and Jesse Sebastiani have been referred to as “two of the most recognizable personalities for young people in North America”.
He is the co-founder of NELK, an entertainment company that is popular for its prank videos, public stunts, and vlogs. Kyle Forgeard, Jesse Sebastiani, and other crew members of NELK are collectively referred to as NELK Boys.
Kyle Forgeard is the co-founder of the popular Youtube channel NELK. Formerly branded as NelkFilmz, the entertainment company is known for its prank videos, public stunts, and vlogs. The crew members of NELK are referred to as NELK Boys.
NELK Boys might be famous for their crazy partying, but SteveWillDoIt has been on an insane charitable spree recently, culminating in the purchase of an incredibly rare Audi RS7 for NELK co-founder Kyle Forgeard.
An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of Kyle Forgeard. Hopefully, Kyle Forgeard’s biography has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Kyle Forgeard.