Juan Marcos Foyth, commonly known as Juan Foyth, is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a center-back or right-back for the Spanish club Villareal and the Argentina national team. Having started his professional career with his hometown club Estudiantes, he went on to play for Tottenham Hotspur and Villarreal in La Liga. In 2021, he won the UEFA Europa League with that club. Forth made his senior international debut for Argentina in 2018 and was part of their squad that placed third at the 2019 Copa América.
At the age of 16, he switched from playing as an attacking midfielder to a center-back. Spurs signed him in August 2017 to a five-year deal worth 8 million pounds. Two penalties were conceded and both converted, so that wasn’t the best start. While this lad may not look entirely Argentine, this is due to the fact that he is of Polish descent. Despite having a Polish passport, he has already played for Argentina against Mexico (2-0). For his play, he was crowned Man Of The Match and received worldwide acclaim.
Juan Foyth Bio/Wiki
Here you will find everything you need to know about Juan Foyth in the following table. All the information in the table is precise and summarizes his background information in a comprehensible manner. Using this information, you will be able to better understand Juan Foyth’s profile on Woodgram.[table id=3271 /]
The woodgram presents the full story of a football genius who is most known by the name “Juan”.
Our Juan Foyth Biography gives you an account of a number of noteworthy events from Juan Foyth’s childhood all the way to today. Among the factors discussed in the analysis are his family background, the story of his life before fame, his rise to fame story, his relationship, and his personal life.
Yes, everyone knows that he is a complete defender of the country. The biography of Juan Foyth, which is quite interesting, is only considered by a few people. Without further ado, let us begin this journey.
His name is Juan Marcos Foyth and he was born on the 12th day of January 1998 to Mr. and Mrs. Ariel Foyth in La Plata, Argentina – the birthplace of Juan Sebastian Veron.
Did you know that?
The family of Juan Foyth is a Polish Argentine, which means that they are Argentine citizens of Polish descent. There are many Polish families who form a significant minority in Argentina, including the Foyth family.
It is reported that both his mom and dad hold Polish passports and that his past generations lived in Argentina between 1919 and 1976. There were no siblings in Juan’s family when he grew up. It was just only him, his mum, dad, and relatives.
I think it’s safe to say that he had no concept of what it might be like to have a brother or sister. When Juan was a little boy, his parents, especially his mother, gave him their undivided love and attention.
When Juan was a small child, he did not have toys or games, which would be the case for most single children. All he wanted from his parents was a gift of football as a gift. It was this gift of a football that helped to set him off on the amazing journey called football.
When Foyth was a boy, he grew up not only dreaming of playing in the Premier League, but also admiring Rio Ferdinand, who he regarded as the first idol of his life.
In addition to Rio Ferdinand, their love for him was also transferred to his favorite game, “PlayStation”, which he still loves to this very day. This is what I was talking about when I mentioned Rio Ferdinand.
Juan once said;
“I used to play the Playstation with family and friends, and when I played with them, I would say “I’m Rio Ferdinand” “
Juan Foyth’s love for the game led him to join the roster of the local youth team, Estudiantes, which was headed by former Manchester United star, 5Juan Sebastian Veron, the local hero and the president of the club. It was as if he had a guardian angel when he was at the club, the old youth coach who cared for him as if he was his own child.
Initially, Juan Foyth played as an attacking midfielder for Manchester United. During this time, he changed his role model to take Ricardo Kaka as his idol and set himself apart from all the others. Nonetheless, due to the undying love he has for Rio Ferdinand, he later moved to the central defensive position before he turned 16. It was in 2017 that Juan was granted permission to play for the senior team.
Almost as soon as Juan Foyth was included in the squad of Estudiantes’ senior team, things started picking up for them. His seven appearances for the senior team led them to a Copa Libertadores place as a result of the games played. It was during that same season that Juan Foyth was deployed to the youth squad, where he helped his team win trophies.
It was the good performance of Foyth with the Estudiantes senior team that led fans to recognize him as a rising star. The player was a player who was comfortable on the ball with a variety of passing skills and was able to make deadly tackles.
There were even football scouts who were astonished at what they saw in Juan. At that time, there was news of a kid from the United States who was so good with the ball at his feet, very calm and relaxed, strong, fantastic, and aggressive.
In no time, the highly-rated Argentine began to notice scouts starting to visit his borne to initiate talks with his parents and extended family members, particularly Veron, who was very important to the process.
Ultimately it was Sebastian Veron who made the transfer happen by handing over Juan Foyth to what he has called “Safe Hand”. He is speaking of his countryman and former national teammate, Mauricio Docnettno.
A young Juan Foyth has finally joined the young generation of players outside of Frenkie de Jong, Kasper Dolberg, Christian Pulisic, and Ruben Neves, players who are bound to dominate the game in no time. After that, as they say, the rest is history.
There is no doubt that every footballer’s wife wants to look like the Greek goddesses, whose beauty can charm and enslave their footballer husbands and boyfriends. This is not the case, however, with Ariana Alonso, as her good character compensates for her lack of physical appeal.
There is something different about Juan Foyth and he is not like Cristiano Ronaldo or Gerard Pique. As the early bloomer, he has proven to the world that he is the kind of man of the 21st century who never gets wowed by the looks of a girl.
Mane, who is described by Juan Foyth as a “Simple Girl”, is a huge fan of her boyfriend and a big fan of basketball as well. It was after witnessing the fulfillment of his dreams of becoming a professional football player that Juan Foyth made the bold decision of proposing to his childhood sweetheart.
Juan Foyth may be receiving £18,000 per week, however, despite the fact that his lifestyle in London has proved that money can create good looks and change things, proving that money can make the world a better place. Juan Foyth is someone who knows how to manage his time very well and is very responsible.
Aside from football, Juan is someone who never forgets where he comes from and has made sure he has paid his dues to his friends back in his home country. He finds the right balance between his personal and professional life. He spends most of his time playing FIFA with a PlayStation controller in his hands, sometimes with no other game in mind.
You might think that Hector Bellerin would be one of the many footballers who love to use the controller and who would play a lot of FIFA as well. It is likely that you are wrong. The Spaniard also enjoys playing Call Of Duty.
Juan Foyth Net Worth
How much does he earn in 2023?
It was announced in August 2017 that the center-back had signed a contract with Tottenham Hotspur that will net him a salary of over 1.35 million euros (1.2 million pounds). Based on the numbers we have crunched, this means he makes €3,689 (£3,235) per day and €154 (£135) per hour![table id=3272 /]
This lad has a bright future ahead of him, of that we are sure. He has a great future in terms of his career, but he will also be able to make a great deal of money! Despite the fact that this youngster started his career just a short time ago, he already has a net worth of 5 million euros (4.4 million pounds). It is said that he was chosen ‘Man of the Match’ in his first game for Argentine and he is now considered one of the most promising center-backs in the world. His current market value is $22 million dollars.
Juan Foyth In FIFA 2022
In his current position, Juan Foyth plays for Villarreal CF in Spain as a fullback. He is 25 years old. With a potential rating of 82, his overall rating in FIFA 22 is 77. Foyth has received a 3-star rating for his skill moves. When he shoots, he prefers to use his right foot. It is safe to say that he has a medium/high workrate. According to our database, Foyth’s height is 187 cm, while his weight is estimated to be 69 kg. Currently, Juan Foyth is playing in the number 8 jersey.
The following are some of his best stats:
- Marking: 80
- Stand Tackle: 80
- Slide Tackle: 78
- Aggression: 77
- Ball Control: 76
- As a native of La Plata, Buenos Aires Province, Foyth began his career at his hometown club, Estudiantes de La Plata.
- He played for a number of years in the youth academy, initially as an attacking midfielder, then moved to center-back before he turned 16 years old.
- In January 2017, he signed his first professional contract with the club, which is valid until June 2019.
- It was against Patronato that he made his debut in the Primera División on 19 March 2017, at the age of 19.
- Aside from the six matches he had played previously in the league, he also played two matches in the Copa Sudamericana.
- On 30 August 2017, Foyth signed a five-year contract with Tottenham Hotspur for a reported fee of £8 million.
- In an EFL Cup match against Barnsley that Tottenham won 1–0, he made his Tottenham debut on 19 September.
- On 3 November 2018, Foyth made his Premier League debut for Southampton, in a 3–2 away win against Wolverhampton Wanderers. During the match, Foyth conceded two penalties, both of which were converted.
- After his next league appearance, he scored the first goal of his career in a 1–0 victory away to Crystal Palace, giving Tottenham their first league win.
- In a 1–0 defeat to AFC Bournemouth on 4 May 2019, he came on at halftime to replace Toby Alderweireld. Three minutes later, he was sent off for a foul on Jack Simpson.
- In October 2020, Foyth signed a new contract with Tottenham until the year 2024 and was then loaned to the Spanish club Villarreal.
- He made his debut for the club on 22 October, scoring a goal in a 5-3 win against Turkey’s Sivasspor at home in the group stage of the UEFA Europa League.
- During the tournament as his team won the title, he made 11 more appearances, including starting the match against Manchester United in the final.
- Having had a successful loan season with Benfica, Foyth signed for Villarreal in June 2021 on a five-year deal for a fee of €15 million.
- As a result, he became an important player for manager Unai Emery at right-back, replacing the veteran Mario Gaspar and covering for the injured Serge Aurier.
- Foyth was a member of the Argentina national under-20 team in 2017.
- A total of 12 appearances were made by him for the national youth team: nine at the 2017 South American Youth Football Championship in Ecuador and another three at the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- Foyth has been called up for the first time to the senior Argentina national team for a string of friendly matches to be played in October 2018.
- On 16 November, he made his debut for Argentina in a friendly against Mexico, where he helped Argentina to a 2–0 victory, being named man of the match and receiving wide praise for his performance in this match.
- After being selected for the team at the Copa América, he had his first start the competition in the competition played against Qatar in the match against the USA.
- In three more games, he played as a right-back, including the semi-final defeat to Brazil that resulted in a 2–0 scoreline, and the play-off for third place against Chile that resulted in a 2–1 victory.
Facts About Juan Foyth
- After a terrible league debut against Wolverhampton Wanderers, what a way to return! With an overachieving performance against Crystal Palace, Juan Foyth redeemed himself. Not only did he keep a clean sheet, but he also scored a goal!
- The manager was right to trust him with such a performance. Mauricio Pochettino made a good decision. Eric Dier could have taken Foyth’s place, but Pochettino made the right choice.
- Foyth still has a way to go, but at least he is progressing. Conceding those two penalties against Wolves left such a bad impression on the youngster. He showed a lack of experience.
- However, he showed some great promise against Palace. Juan Foyth, 24 years old, still has a long way to go.
- Although it is too early to judge the young Tottenham center-back, he has a lot of potential that could lead him to get a starting 11 spot for the strong Tottenham side.
- The Argentine began his career as a midfielder but later became a defender.
- Despite being signed in 2017, Foyth only played one match that season, which they won 1-0. Clearly, the 24-year-old has a bright future.
- In October, Foyth was called up for the main Argentina team for friendlies. It was against Mexico that Foyth made his Argentina debut. In addition to being named Man of the Match, he helped his side win 2-0 over them.
- If he keeps up his performance, the sky is the limit for this kid. Foyth maintains decent composure on the ball when he gets over his nervousness.
- He has a good sense of distribution and can hold the ball well (as one would expect from an ex-midfielder). With more experience, his nervousness will fade. He just needs a calm temperament.
- Definitely an option for Tottenham and Argentina. We just have to wait and see what his managers have in mind for him. Good luck to the kid!
Juan Foyth’s family are Polish Argentines, meaning they are Argentine citizens of partial Polish ancestry.
Argentina national football team
Foyth had slipped down the pecking order at Spurs, who he joined in 2017 for around £ 8 million. His sale has reportedly generated around £13m for Tottenham and should boost their coffers ahead of the summer transfer window.
Tottenham Hotspur has sold defender Juan Foyth to Villarreal. Foyth spent the 2020-21 season on loan at the Spanish club, helping them to win the Europa League.
His breakthrough came after joining Man City on a transfer deal that changed his life. In no distant time, fans saw Juan Foyth transform from the fear of Someone’s scream to a formidable player at center-back.
Certainly, he will continue to be an important icon in his team’s armory. Thank you for sticking to the end of our Juan Foyth Biography.
Please accept our sincere thanks for taking the time to read this impressive piece of biography about a Footballer, often referred to as the new John Stones. The native of Buenos Aires has his head on his shoulders, and he is helped by a good family environment that allows him to succeed.
Our team at Woodgram is committed to providing you with our Biography of Argentian Footballers with as much accuracy as possible in our daily routine of delivering this information to you. If you notice anything that doesn’t seem to be right with Juan Foyth’s life story, please let us know.