Abhishek Sharma famous by his screen name Krushna Abhishek is a well-known Indian film actor and a great comedian. He got recognition for his work in movies like Bol Bachchan and Entertainment. Krushna is one of the popular Stand-up comedians who is currently working in The Kapil Sharma Show. He is also a dancer and has competed in several dance reality shows such as Nach Baliye and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Krushna Abhishek was born in a Hindu family on 30 May 1983 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His father, Atmaprakash Sharma died in 2016 and His mother, Padma Sharma, died in 1984. His parents died due to cancer. His mother died at the time when his sister Arti Singh was born. The popular Bollywood actor, Govinda is her maternal uncle. He is the cousin of Ragini Khanna, Vinay Anand, Amit Khanna, Soumya Seth, Arjun Singh, and Aryan Singh. Krushna married his long-time girlfriend Kashmera Shah on 24 July 2013. Kashmera was previously married due to family issues she gave divorced her first husband. After dating for more than 4 years she married Krushna.
Krushna Abhishek Wiki/Bio[table id=2431 /]
Krushna Abhishek completed his schooling at St. Loran High School. In 1996, he debuted in the Hindi TV serial, Just Mohabbat as Vishal. Krushna has acted in movies in different languages including Hindi, Tamil, Bhojpuri, and Marathi. His debut Hindi movie as an actor is Yeh Kaisi Mohabbat Hai in 2002. In the same year, he did his first Bhojpuri and Tamil film, Tohar Pyar Chahi and Enge Enadhu Kavithai, respectively.
Krushna Abhishek performed in movies like Hum Tum Aur mother, Pappu Pass Ho Gaya, but the movies flopped at the box office. Later he did many Bhojpuri films and entertained the audience with his excellent performance. He got huge gratitude for his work in Bol Bachchan. Apart from this, he has participated in two dance reality shows as well, Nach Baliye 3 and Jhalak Dikhala Jaa 4. Krushna has also hosted one singing reality show Killer Karaoke on TV.
Krushna Abhishek Net Worth
Krushna Abhishek has an estimated net worth of $5 million.[table id=2432 /]
- Krushna accused the makers of the Comedy Circus show of claiming Kapil Sharma as a winner very often to please Kapil so that he stabs with the show, instead of the quality of the performance. He said, “The one who deserved to win should have won and this time I deserved the victory. During one of the earlier seasons, they announced a tie between Kapil and me just to please him so that he sticks to the show. I have no objections to Kapil. He is very talented and I am a huge fan of his. My disagreements are with the production house and I have determined that I won’t work with producer Vipul Shah or Comedy Circus again”. Krushna even threw the runner up trophy, in an interview he said, “Yes, I did hit the trophy on the floor. I have lost trust in the production house and I was very upset”.
- In the year 2018, there was news that nothing is well between Krushna and Govinda. In an interview, he shared the whole matter, stated, “There was a tweet. He (Govinda) wasn’t coming to my show, The Drama Company. I talked to Mami (Govinda’s wife Sunita) about it and told them that you people went to Kapil Sharma’s show and you need to come to my show as well. People are asking me. Then they came and it was a wonderful episode. But then, Kashmera tweeted something wrong for my sister. Govinda thought it was for them. I tried to clarify, but Mami got offended. Then I decided to not get in between Mami and Kashmera. Then it was the first birthday of my kid. They didn’t come for it, and then I got upset. My mother has raised Govinda Ji, so I have all the rights to be upset with him”.
Krushna has received an Indian telly Jury Award for best actor in a comic role of his flawless comedy. He has acted in various Bhojpuri films, including Sathi Sanghatee, Kahe Bansuriya Bajaye, Mumbai Che Pahune, Sajnwa Anadi Sajania Khiladi, Rang Barse Ganga Kinaar, and Hamar Rajau Daroga No. 1.
Some of his Hindi films are ‘Jahan Jaaeyega Hamen Paaeyega, Bol Bachchan, Entertainment, Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3, and O Pushpa I Hate Tears. He has worked in a Chhattisgarhi film Sita in 2008. He has participated in various stand-up comedy shows, including Comedy Circus 2 & 3 in which he was paired with Sudesh Lehri. His Jodi with the Indian comedian, Sudesh Lehri got immense popular that they were recognized as Krushna-Sudesh as one name.
He has appeared with Kashmera in various TV shows, like Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar, and Love Lock-Up. He has also appeared as a judge in the reality dance show Krazzy Kiya Re aired on DD National. He worked as a host in the History TV show, OMG! Yeh Mera India. In 2017, he appeared in the comedy show, ‘The Drama Company. He joined the popular Indian comedy show, ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ in 2018, and his character Sapna Lal Nalasoparia in the show got immense popularity.[table id=2433 /]
Facts About Krushna Abhishek
- Does Krushna Abhishek drink alcohol?: Yes
- While shooting for the Hindi movie Aur Pappu Pass Ho Gaya in 2006, Krushna met Kashmera Shah for the first time. At that time, she had filed for divorce from her first husband, Brad Listermann.
- In the year 2006, while Kashmira was in Bigg Boss she spoke about her love relationship with Krushna for the first time. Krushna and Kashmera lived in a live-in relationship for many years and privately got married in June 2012.
- Krushna proposed Kashmera on the sets of Nach Baliye while rumors of his closeness with Tanushree Dutta was heating up.
- In 2014, Kashmera was spotted wearing sindoor in an event, and later, Krushna and Kashmera announced that they had privately got married. In an interview, Krushna and Kashmera stated that they hide their marriage as Krushna’s family was not pleased with their marriage.
- In 2017, Krushna became the proud father of 2 sons who were born through surrogacy, and initially, they were in neo-natal care.
- Krushna uses the name Krushna instead of Krishna on the suggestion of a numerologist.
- He is a dog lover and has a pet dog, Boo.
- When Krushna was a kid, he appeared on the poster of the Bollywood film, Hatya in 1988 holding the leg of Govinda.
Krushna Abhishek is a good comic actor but Sunil Grover is definitely a lot better. The kind of variety and versatility that Sunil Grover can bring in his various get-ups and comic acts is certainly not easy for others to follow or even to imitate.
Krushna Abhishek, who played one of the most loved characters on the show, Sapna, reportedly charges Rs 10-12 Lac per weekend episode.
39 years old (30 May 1983).