Mats Kristoffer Olsson, a Swedish professional football player who now plays for Danish club FC Midtjylland on loan from Belgian club Anderlecht and the Sweden national team, was born on June 30, 1995. His style of play has been compared to that of former Swedish Arsenal players Freddie Ljungberg and Sebastian Larsson.
He has also represented Sweden at several junior levels. Olsson’s first call-up to the senior Sweden team came in January 2015 for friendlies against Finland and Ivory Coast. However, he shattered his leg during his first team practise. In May 2017, Olsson was selected for the Sweden team’s trip to Poland for the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
Kristoffer Olsson Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Mats Kristoffer Olsson|
|Nick Name||Kristoffer Olsson|
|Age (as of 2023)||28 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Birth Place||Norrköping, Sweden|
|Date of Birth||30 June 1995|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Mats Olsson|
|Brother(s)||Martin Tony Waikwa Olsson|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Brands Endorsed||Not Available|
Height and , Weight
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Swedish|
|Chest Size||37 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Bull|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Kristoffer Olsson Awards
- Superliga: 2014–15
- Allsvenskan: 2018
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship: 2015
Kristoffer Olsson Net Worth
The range of Kristoffer Olsson’s net worth or income is thought to be between £3,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||£3,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||£2,000,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||£988,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||£86,000|
|Salary per Week||£19,000|
|Salary Per Day||£3,506|
|Salary Per Minute||£4.6|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 31, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Kristoffer Olsson FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Kristoffer Olsson has an overall rating of 73 and his potential is also 74.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|55||Heading Accuracy||67||FK Accuracy|
|79||Short Passing||72||Long Passing|
|68||Defensive Awareness||65||Sliding Tackle|
- Olsson, a native of Norrköping, Sweden, began his professional life at IK Sleipner.
- Olsson was given the opportunity to try out for the English side Chelsea when he was just 13 years old, but he declined and instead transferred to IFK Norrköping.
- Olsson attracted interest from IFK Göteborg and European teams Juventus and Ajax when he was 16 years old.
- He did, however, sign with Arsenal in 2011 for £200,000 after completing two trial periods there.
- He competed for Arsenal’s under-16 team against Crystal Palace while on trial with the club, and as a consequence of his efforts, he received invitations to participate in the Nike Cup and the Ferrolli Cup.
- During Arsenal’s 2013 preseason tour of the Far East, Olsson made his debut for the club.
- Following a cross from Tomá Rosick, he scored his first goal for Arsenal in a match against the Indonesian national football team at Jakarta’s Gelora Bung Karno Stadium.
- On September 25, 2013, Olsson made his full competitive debut for Arsenal after replacing Isaac Hayden in the 84th minute of a League Cup match against West Bromwich Albion.
- Olsson scored a penalty kick, which helped Arsenal win and advance to the next round.
- Olsson was sent on loan to FC Midtjylland in Denmark by Arsenal on September 2, 2014, and will remain there till the end of the year.
- He made his club debut in a 3-2 victory over OB Odense at home, replacing Pione Sisto in the 78th minute.
- Olsson’s loan transfer became permanent on December 27, 2014, according to the Danish club, who also announced that the player had signed a new three-and-a-half-year contract.
- Olsson joined with Allsvenskan team AIK on January 31, 2017.
- Olsson signed a deal with FC Krasnodar of the Russian Premier League, it was revealed on January 7, 2019.
- He agreed to a four-year deal with Belgian team Anderlecht on July 21, 2021.
- His style of play has been compared to that of former Swedish Arsenal players Freddie Ljungberg and Sebastian Larsson.
- He has also represented Sweden at several junior levels.
- Olsson’s first call-up to the senior Sweden team came in January 2015 for friendlies against Finland and Ivory Coast.
- However, he shattered his leg during his first team practice.
- In May 2017, Olsson was selected for the Sweden team’s trip to Poland for the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
He is currently 28 years old (as of 2023).
He is 178 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Anderlecht, his net worth is £3,000,000 (as of 2023).