Bo Kristoffer Nordfeldt, a professional football goalkeeper for AIK and the Swedish national team, was born in Sweden on June 23, 1989. On January 22, 2011, Nordfeldt made his international debut for Sweden in a friendly game against the South Africa Development squad.
He was included in Sweden’s 23-man roster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia in May of that year. Nordfeldt was a member of Sweden’s 26-man UEFA Euro 2020 squad.
Kristoffer Nordfeldt Bio/Wiki
[table id=5004 /]
- In the renowned academy of IF Brommapojkarna, Nordfeldt started his professional career.
- For the 2006 season, when the squad competed in Superettan, he was elevated to the first team.
- When the squad competed in the Allsvenskan for the first time that year and the next year, Nordfeldt did not participate in any league games.
- When IF Brommapojkarna rejoined Superettan in 2008, Mattias Asper and Kristoffer Björklund had both departed the team.
- When the season was through, the team had been promoted back to the Allsvenskan, and Nordfeldt had just begun his first year as a senior.
- He has started 29 of the 30 league games, giving up 27 goals while recording 12 shutouts.
- Nordfeldt committed to a three-and-a-half-year contract with SC Heerenveen in the Dutch top division on March 6, 2012.
- In each of his three seasons at the club, he played more than 100 times for the Dutch team, assisting them in advancing to the Eredivisie play-offs for Europa League qualifying.
- Nordfeldt agreed to a three-year contract with Swansea City on June 23, 2015, for an unknown sum.
- After David Cornell and Gerhard Tremmel left the position earlier in that transfer window, he was brought in to battle with Ukasz Fabiaski for the starting job.
- On Tuesday, August 25, Nordfeldt made his Swansea City debut in their League Cup encounter against York City, playing the entire 90 minutes in a 3-0 victory and recording his first clean sheet for the team.
- Nordfeldt made his Premier League debut against Manchester City in the season’s last game.
- Nordfeldt participated in 16 games for the Swedish U21 squad between 2008 and 2010.
- Sweden competed in 8 games in their qualification group and 2 games in the playoffs for the 2011 U21 European Championships, all with Nordfeldt in the starting lineup and a goal differential of 17-10.
Kristoffer Nordfeldt Net Worth
The range of Kristoffer Nordfeldt’s net worth or income is thought to be between €4 Million. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5006 /]
Kristoffer Nordfeldt FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Kristoffer Nordfeldt has an overall rating of 72 and his potential is also 72.
[table id=5005 /]
He is currently 34 years old (as of 2023).
He is 190 cm tall.
He plays as a goalkeeper.
After his transfer to Swansea City, his net worth is €4 Million (as of 2023).