Khloe Kardashian is an American socialite, television personality, model, and entrepreneur. Her call to fame was her appearance in her family’s real-life reality show ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians,’ along with her mother and siblings. The show rolled out to be such a success that many spin-offs followed, making Khloe and her sisters a household name in the United States. She also performed on a reality show with her then-husband, NBA basketball star, Lamar Odom, whom she later separated. Her parents divorced when she was young and her father expired when she was 18. This brought her close to her mother, who remarried and raised many children and step-children from both her marriages.
This became the theme for their reality show that went on to represent their own personalities, love life, encounters, and professional careers. Khloe and Lamar Odom delivered their own unisex fragrance. Along with her siblings, she also started a boutique with jewellery and a clothing line. Khloe has also hosted a number of talk shows and endorsed a brand that sells environment-friendly goods. She also has her own cosmetic line and has delivered two books with her sisters. Today, Khloe has large followers on social media platforms, such as Instagram and Twitter.
Khloe Kardashian Wiki/Bio[table id=1845 /]
Khloe Alexandra Kardashian was born to Kris and Robert Kardashian in Los Angeles, California. At the time, her mother was a homemaker and her father an attorney. She has a younger brother, Rob, and two older sisters, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian. Their parents separated in 1991. Kris went on to marry Olympian Bruce Jenner, now Caitlyn Jenner.
In 1994, Khloe’s father was stuck into a media firestorm as a lawyer on the support team of O.J. Simpson during his murder trial, which showed difficult for the entire family.
Kardashian attended a Catholic all-girls school in Los Angeles, Marymount High School. However, she elected to leave school and enter in homeschooling after both of her sisters graduated and she felt alone. She received a GED at age 17.
In 2001, Kardashian experienced a traumatic brain injury in a car accident in which she went over the windscreen and sustained a severe injury, causing long-term memory loss. At age 18, she dropped her father Robert to esophageal cancer, just two months after he was diagnosed.
In September 2009, Kardashian married LA Lakers basketball player Lamar Odom one month after they first met. However, after a few rocky points toward the end of their marriage, she filed for divorce in December 2013.
Two years later, Odom was hospitalized after he was found motionless in a brothel in Nevada. Kardashian withdrew her pending separation petition so that she could make medical judgments on his behalf. Their divorce was concluded in December 2016.
Kardashian has a daughter, True, with Tristan Thompson. She gave birth at a hospital outside of Cleveland, Ohio on April 12, 2018. While she was pregnant, the footage had surfaced showing Thompson with other women in clubs. He confessed to cheating on her while she was pregnant, and they broke in February 2019.
In 2012, allegations emerged that Robert Kardashian was not Khloe’s biological father. Rumours started to circulate that Khloe was the product of an extramarital relationship while Kris was married to Robert. The trial, including a paternity test that put the rumour to rest and showed Robert was really Khloe’s father, was recorded for an episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Kardashian has arrived in PETA’s “I’d Rather Go N*ked Than Wear Fur” ads. She is involved in theology, a practising Christian who enjoys going to church, and is supposed to read a daily religious to herself and those around her each day. She is the godmother to her niece North West.
Khloe Kardashian Net Worth
Khloe Kardashian has a net worth of $60 million.[table id=1846 /]
In 2014 Khloe purchased Justin Beiber’s house for $7.2 million. She purchased the six-bedroom, seven-bathroom house which sits on 1.3 acres soon after her marriage to Lamar Odom finished. The home was beforehand owned by Eddie Murphy who purchased the home for his ex-wife Nicole following their separation.
Khloe put the 11,000 square-foot home under huge renovation. She drifted the home for sale off-market in May 2020 for a bit under $19 million.
- In March 2012, Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Kim were listed in a $5 million class-action suit against QuickTrim, the weight loss supplement they endorse. The objection, registered in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, challenges the Kardashians (along with QuickTrim’s producer; the retailer GNC; and others in the sales and marketing chain) of false and unreliable marketing of the diet aid. The plaintiffs, hailing from several lands, brought claims under their respective states’ consumer protection laws.
- Khloe was caught for driving under the influence on March 4, 2007. She arrived at the jail to serve time for a violation of punishment on July 18, 2008. She was directed to enter an alcohol treatment program and faced 30 days in jail. However, she was released less than three hours after booking due to overpopulation.
- Kardashian was sued by a woman who alleged to have been assailed by her and ten other people outside of a night club in December 2009.
Movies And TV Shows
- The reality show ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ was started in 2007. It features Khloe with her siblings, mother, and step-father Bruce. The show was a great success and led to the subsequent spin-offs, ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami’ and ‘Khloe & Lamar’ which were uniformly successful.
- The reality shows reflected the lives of the Kardashian family members, their love lives, personal conflicts, and professional pursuits. Through the show, Khloe received a credit of having a quick wit and unabashed honesty that made her popular among fans. Her success followed in her being invited to face on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ in 2009, where she finished tenth.
- Khloe and her sisters started the ‘D-A-S-H’ boutique chain, as part of a family business in Miami. They also delivered the jewellery and clothing line ‘Bebe,’ and later delivered another clothing line named ‘K-Dash’ on the teleshopping network, ‘QVC.’
- During this time, she highlighted in PETA’s campaign ‘I’d Rather Go Nak*d than Wear Fur,’ and teamed up with ‘Natural Products Association’ to introduce a teeth whitening pen named ‘Idol White.’ She also vended a fake tan named ‘Glamour Tan.’
- Khloe Kardashian followed Miami’s ‘Top 40 Mainstream’ radio station ‘WHYI’ for a weekly talk show in 2009.
- She also made a cameo character with her sister Kourtney in the season 3 premiere of the drama series ‘90210.’
- In 2011, she was seen making another cameo character in ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York.’
- Khloe and her siblings earned their mark with the release of their book ‘Kardashian Konfidential’ in 2010. The book is about the family activities of the Kardashians. It also has advice for leading a meaningful life, followed by a host of bright photographs.
- The following year, they published a novel titled ‘Dollhouse,’ which is about rising up a celebrity. She also marketed two unisex fragrances named ‘Unbreakable’ and ‘Unbreakable Joy’ with her then-husband Odom.
- In 2012, she started a one-hour, commercial-free radio show named ‘The Mix Up with Khloe Kardashian Odom.’ The show’s success landed Kardashian a chance to co-host the second season of the American version of ‘X Factor’ along with Mario Lopez.
- The year 2014 saw different spin-off of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians,’ ‘Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons.’ This was supported by the talk show ‘Kocktails with Khloe’ which was hosted by Khloe.
- Khloe Kardashian became the brand ambassador of ‘Burst Oral Care,’ and made a corn test using the brand’s electric toothbrush in December 2018.
- Today, Khloe is an undeniable reality star with a massive following on social media.
Facts About Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe was detained for driving under the influence on March 4, 2007.
- She was claimed by a transs*xual woman in 2009. Her case was that Khloe assaulted her outside a nightclub.
- Khloe is the goddaughter of Sugar Ray Leonard.
- In 2012, she co-hosted the second season of the reality TV singing contest, The X Factor with Mario Lopez.
- She owns a fashion clothing store, called D-A-S-H in Miami, Florida, co-owned by her sisters.
- In 2012, she has also hosted a one-hour radio show, The Mix Up With Khloé Kardashian Odom in which she took questions from her fans, chat with them, and much more.
- Other than her own family TV shows, she has also performed in other hit TV shows like Punk’d (2012), Law & Order: LA (2011), 90210 (2010), Fashion Police (2010).
- Khloe has built a teeth whitening product, named Idol White with the help of her sisters.
- A jewellery line was started by her and the sisters in March 2010.
- The three sisters have started a clothing line for Bebe in 2010.
- Khloe has adopted a dog (boxer breed) called, Bernard “BHops” Hopkins.
- She has performed in PETA’s campaign “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur”.
In a word, no they are not, however they continue to co-parent their daughter True as they self isolate together during the coronavirus pandemic. A source told Hollywood Life: Tristan has been quarantined with Khloe for the sole sake of True.
Khloe managed to shed a whopping 40lbs and looked completely transformed. Khloe revealed in an interview with Healthista that she had completely cut dairy out from her diet, as well as juice, fruit and fizzy drinks, to reduce her intake of sugar.
Khloé and Lamar married just one month after meeting each other at a party in 2009. While they may have seemed like a happy couple on-screen, numerous reports surfaced of the former Los Angeles Lakers star’s drug abuse. Khloe eventually filed for divorce in 2013.
Jan Ashley and Ellen Kardashian both said that Khloe is not the child of Robert Kardashian, insisting that she is a love child from Kris Jenner’s affair. An episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” even featured Khloe questioning if she had been adopted. Ellen Kardashian echoed Ashley’s statement to Star Magazine.