Ashton Kutcher is a celebrated model, actor, and producer. He has credited his artistic motivation to his journeys to the source of creation (his visits to Kabalah centers). He describes himself as an economic conservative and a social liberal. He has been portrayed as a hunky, young actor who is heading in all directions, at once. During his University days, he managed as a college summer hire in the Cereal department of General Mills plant to earn money for his tuitions.
He has displayed entrepreneurial abilities by investing in the Italian restaurant ‘Dolce’, and a Japanese- themed restaurant ‘Geisha House’ located in Atlanta, Los Angeles, and New York City. He has dabbled in sports and was elected the assistant coach for the freshman football team at Harvard- Westlake School in Los Angeles, for a year. He attempted his hand at action movies, pairing up with Kevin Costner for the Movie Guardian. He underwent intensive physical training for his role as a professional swimmer.
Ashton Kutcher Wiki/Bio[table id=1940 /]
Kutcher was born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, to Diane, a Procter & Gamble worker, and Larry M. Kutcher, a factory operator. He has Czech, German, and Irish ancestry. Kutcher was elevated in a “relatively conservative” Catholic family.
He has an older sister called Tausha and a fraternal twin brother called Michael, who had a heart transplant when the brothers were young children. Michael also has cerebral palsy and is a spokesperson for the advocacy group Reaching for the Stars. Michael’s cardiomyopathy made Kutcher’s home life to become frequently stressful.
Kutcher attended Washington High School in Cedar Rapids for his freshman year before his family migrated to Homestead, Iowa, where he joined Clear Creek–Amana High School. During high school, he formed a passion for acting and performed in school plays and his parents divorced when he was 16.
During his senior year, he burst into his high school at midnight with his cousin in an attempt to steal money; he was captured leaving the scene. Kutcher was sentenced to third-degree burglary and sentenced to three years of probation and 180 hours of community service. Kutcher said that although the experience “straightened him escape”, he lost his girlfriend and expected college scholarships, and was rejected at school and in his community.
Kutcher enrolled at the University of Iowa in August 1996, where his planned major was biochemical engineering, motivated by the hope to cure his brother’s heart ailment. At college, Kutcher was kicked out of his apartment for being too “noisy” and “wild”.
To earn tuition money, Kutcher served as a college summer hire in the seed department for the General Mills plant in Cedar Rapids and sometimes exchanged his blood plasma.
While at the University of Iowa, he was overtaken by a model scout at The Airliner Bar in Iowa City, Iowa, and entered the “Fresh Faces of Iowa” modeling contest. Placing first, he won a trip to New York City’s International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) Convention. Leaving Iowa for a hold in New York City, Kutcher then returned to Cedar Rapids, before relocating to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting.
Ashton Kutcher Net Worth
Ashton Kutcher has a net worth of $220 million.[table id=1941 /]
Ashton Kutcher has also identified himself in the world of venture capital. Through his Venture Capital firm A-Grade Investments, Ashton has made early investments in startups like Uber, Airbnb, Spotify, Shazam, Soundcloud, Neighborly, Zenreach, ResearchGate, Kopari Beauty, and “insurtech” service Lemonade.
According to one report, Ashton and his team turned $30 million worth of investments into $250 million in assets. He also has a Los Angeles Italian restaurant called Dolce, with his previous That 70s Show co-stars Danny Masterson and Wilmer Valderrama.
Ashton Kutcher Movies And TV Shows
- His brother’s ailment was an emotional impact on him, so much so that he joined the University of Iowa in 1996, to major in biochemical engineering to find a cure for his brother’s condition.
- He was selected to enter the ‘Fresh Faces of Iowa’ modeling competition by a model scout during his university days. He was placed first in the competition and with that, he quit college.
- His presentation to IMTA and participation in modeling competitions started up modeling chances for him in Paris and Milan. In 1998, he signed up with Next and modeled for Calvin Klein.
- He moved to Los Angeles and was cast as Michael Kelso in his first television series ‘That ‘70s Show’ successfully till 2006.
- He also started auditioning for movies during this period.
- He became popular for his comedy acts. He starred in several comedy films like ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’, ‘Just Married’ and ‘Guess Who’. These movies were released one after the other after 2000.
- In 2003, with the release of the family film, ‘Cheaper by the Dozen’ he began to be recognized as a full-fledged actor. He played a self-obsessed actor in this movie.
- ‘The Butterfly Effect’, delivered in 2004, was his first box office hit. He performs the role of a contrasted young man who time travels.
- In 2013, he emerged in ‘Jobs’, which was a biographical sketch of Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple Inc. He was both well supported and criticized for his effectiveness in this role.
Facts About Ashton Kutcher
- Ashton Kutcher had tried to steal money from Clear Creek Amana High School (the place where he was studying at that time) with his cousin at midnight and was captured and arrested. He was given a third-degree and was sentenced to 3 years probation and also 180 hours of social service.
- While reading at the University of Iowa, he sold his blood in order to pay his college fees.
- Now, he has a restaurant in Los Angeles, USA called Dolce.
- Ashton Kutcher has also produced many movies and TV shows. His initial produced film / TV Show was Punk’d which is a hidden camera-practical joke reality TV series, aired from 2003-present.
- On April 16, 2009, Ashton grew the first user of Twitter to have more than 10,00,000 followers.
- In 2007, Ashton was chosen as one of the S*xiest Men Alive in People’s Magazine.
- Ashton Kutcher’s two toes of his right foot are webbed.
- He depicted the character of Steve Jobs, the business magnate, industrial designer, investor, and media proprietor, in his biographical drama film, Jobs, in 2013.
I really liked both Charlie Sheen and Ashton Kutcher in the show. Fans being upset over Charlie leaving is understandable but I’m one of the few people who think the show lost it’s magic in seasons 6–7, the formula got stale with the same basic plot with Charlie. Walden added more character and personality to the show. The show faced a bunch of problems during the latter seasons with Ashton but I loved Ashton’s performance and thoroughly enjoyed his character which did not try to replace Charlie.
She claims that she conceived a child with Ashton, but miscarried the child, whom they had already named. Her grief at the loss drove her to drink and do drugs. Meanwhile, Ashton, she states, was not supportive of her in her pain and, also, slept with a girl of 21 in their home, while she was away from the house. (Demi was much older than Ashton and the other woman was roughly the age of one of Demi’s daughters with Bruce Willis.) There is no question that Demi Moore had a far diverse background (not a good one) than Iowa-born Ashton Kutcher and she was much older than him at a time when he could reasonably be expected to perhaps want to father a child. On the other hand, each got something from the relationship. I’m sure Demi Moore’s Hollywood connections supported Ashton Kutcher, who was then just starting out. There are many May/December marriages that work out. This one, ultimately, did not.
Ashton Kutcher is certainly keeping himself busy. The actor has already lined up his next TV role after The Ranch, which will end its run on Netflix in 2020. Kutcher will executive produce Crackle’s new half-hour show, titled Going From Broke. It’s a timely series that will delve into the student loan crisis.
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have been married for four years after joining the gathering in 2015 and receive two children Wyatt and Dimitri.