Argentinian footballer Paulo Dybala is famous for his impeccable style of play and his ability to score goals. A former player of Italian club Palermo, he began his career with the Argentine sports club ‘Instituto de Cordoba’ in 2011. He then played for the club until 2015, when he joined the Italian club ‘Palermo’. As a member of Juventus FC, he won the Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italiana in his first season.
Because of his creative play and extraordinary skills, he has been dubbed the ‘New Messi’. The Spanish word ‘La Joya’ means ‘The Jewel,’ as a result of his performance on the field. Paulo has always been a talented and skilled player, and his technique and ability to control the ball under any given circumstance make him a special player. Many consider him to be one of the best footballers Argentina has ever produced.
Paulo Dybala Wiki/Bio
[table id=2646 /]
A native of Cordoba, Argentina, Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala was born on November 15, 1993, at Laguna Larga. As a child, he was raised by his parents, Adolfo Dybal and Alicia Dybala. Besides Paulo Dybala, Gustavo Dybala and Mariano Dybala are Paulo’s elder brothers. Gustavo is an entrepreneur, while Mariano is a gymnast. He lives in Argentina with his brothers.
Born into middle-class families, Paulo was raised by his mother. It is interesting that Paulo’s father predicted he would be a famous footballer even before his birth. Paulo shaped the course of his destiny exactly as his father had predicted, even though his father never encouraged him to become a footballer.
His love of football was evident from an early age. He never missed an opportunity to play the game, and his father supported him in every way he could. Paolo is thankful for the support he received from his father. He always accompanied his father to games and made sure he always practiced without any hindrance when he first began playing the sport.
In September 2008, his father passed away, so he could not witness his son’s remarkable achievements as a soccer player. The death of Paulo’s father occurred when he was just 15 years old. Dybala dated a model named Antonella Cavalieri, but they broke up later, and Paulo started dating an Italian supermodel named Ginevra Sozzi. Then, he broke up with Ginevra Sozzi and rekindled his relationship with Antonella Cavalieri.
Paulo Dybala Net Worth
Paulo Dybala has a net worth of $45 million. At the time of writing, Paulo Dybala earns an annual salary of $15 million.[table id=2647 /]
With a market value of ₹4.17, bn Dybala is ranked number 3 among all players at Juventus. With a market value of ₹4.17bn, Paulo Dybala is ranked number 10 among all players of Serie A. With a market value of ₹4.17bn, Paulo Dybala is ranked number 7 among all players born in 1993.
- The football skills Paulo made him a news story at the age of 14. He impressed everyone with his technique and his ability to control the ball. Watching him play, it was easy to see that he had a natural flair for the sport.
- 2011 was a good year for me as he joined the Instituto de Cordoba and made his professional debut in the Primera B Nacional. He finished the season with 17 goals, more than Mario Kempes’ record of 16.
- A hat-trick in a season was also the first by a player in MLS history. The first player in the league to score in six consecutive games played 38 consecutive matches in the professional league.
- As of July 20, 2012, he was officially signed by the Italian football club Palermo. On November 11, 2012, he scored his first goal for the club and then scored his second goal in the same match. A goal from him contributed to his team’s 2-0 victory over ’UC Sampdoria.’
- In the first half of the 2014-15 ‘Serie A’ season, he scored ten goals. He gained attention from other football clubs because of his partnership with Franco Vazquez. At the end of the season, he had scored 13 goals, becoming the top scorer in the league.
- He played for Palermo for three seasons during which he scored 21 goals and made 89 appearances.
- He reportedly signed a five-year contract with the famous Italian club ‘Juventus F.C.’ for €40 million. As he had replaced Andrea Pirlo that summer, Paulo was given Pirlo’s previous number 21, which he previously wore.
- His first appearance for the club came against ‘Lazio’ in the 2015 ‘Supercoppa Italiana’ on August 8, 2015. He scored a goal and helped his team defeat their opponents 2-0.
- During his first 16 appearances of the season, he scored six goals and assisted on two. While playing for Juventus, his biggest achievement was scoring his first goal at ‘The Coppa Italia.’ He also scored a goal against ‘Bayern Munich’ in the ‘UEFA Champions League.
- As of April 21, 2015, he had 20 goals after scoring two goals in the 3-0 win against ‘Lazio’. With 23 goals across several tournaments, he became the club’s top scorer. As a result of his 19 goals in the ‘Serie A’, his team won the Serie A title.
- Pogba had the number 10 jersey offered to him when he moved from Juventus to Manchester United in the summer of 2016, but Paulo declined the offer, keeping the number 21.
- The striker netted his first goal of the year in September against Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League. The goal helped his team win 4-0 against the Croatian team.
- In October, he scored his first competitive goal for ‘Serie A’ against ‘Empoli’. In the Champions League, he scored the first goal in ‘Juventus’s 3-0 win over ‘Barcelona’ in their quarter-final match.
- ‘Juventus’ were defeated by the defending champions ‘Real Madrid’ in the Champions League final in 2017. His shirt number was changed to 10 in August 2017.
- The team he played for was defeated by the team of ‘Lazio’ in the 2017 ‘SuperCoppa Italiana.’ Despite scoring two goals, he could not prevent his team from being defeated 2-3. My hat-trick against Genoa in Serie A was also during the same month.
- On September 17, 2017, he made his 100th appearance for Juventus and scored his second hat-trick as his team defeated Sassuolo 3-1.
- As well, he scored his 100th goal against ‘Udinese’ in “Serie A.” ‘Juventus’ won this match by 2-0.
- The under-17 team of Argentina was offered his services at the XVI Pan American Games, but he declined to take part. As part of Paraguay’s qualification for the 2016 FIFA World Cup, he played his first international match on October 13, 2015.
- Dybala was included in Argentina’s preliminary 35-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia; later that month, he was included in Jorge Sampaoli’s final 23-man team for the tournament. Argentina’s second World Cup match on 21 June saw him replace Enzo Pérez in the 68th minute of a 3–0 loss to Croatia as a second-half substitute. As Argentina lost 4–3 to France in the round of 16 on 30 June, this was his only appearance in the tournament.
- In November, he scored his first senior international goal in a 2–0 friendly win over Mexico at home.
- Dybala was named to Argentina manager Lionel Scaloni’s preliminary 40-man squad for the 2019 Copa América. Later in the month, he was included in the final 23-man squad for the tournament.
- As Argentina’s final group match against Qatar was won 2–0 by Dybala assisted Agüero’s goal, and as a result, they were able to qualify for the knockout rounds of the competition.
- During the third-place match against Chile on 6 July, Dybala made his first start of the tournament, scoring Argentina’s second goal in a 2–1 win to help Argentina capture the bronze medal.
Facts About Paulo Dybala
- Does Paulo Dybala smoke?: No
- Does Paulo Dybala drink alcohol?: Yes
- When World War II broke out in Poland, his grandfather fled to Argentina.
- He was born in Argentina to a middle-class family. His father played football as well. At just a little league level, he was a midfielder. He wanted one of his sons to become a football player.
- His father operated a lottery shop in Cordoba. When he was a child, he sometimes accompanied his father to the shop.
- His two brothers raised him. Gustavo, his eldest brother, once tried football but couldn’t make it.
- It wasn’t his calling, he believes.
- The academy used to be accompanied by his father. His father had always wanted to see him become a footballer, he stated in an interview.
- Due to cancer, his father passed away in September 2008.
- Dybala suffered a big setback in this match. After the incident, he almost had to give up his dream of playing football. Even though he took a break from playing, he decided to work toward his father’s dream.
- In 2011, he began his professional career with Instituto de Córdoba.
- He joined the Italian club Palermo in 2012.
- A number of goals and assists were recorded by him during the 2014-2015 Season.
- In March 2015, he signed a five-year contract with Italian giants Juventus.
- Andrea Pirlo has been a big fan of his since childhood. Juventus players Andrea Pirlo and Zinedine Zidane wore the same number during their time in Turin.
- In addition to Argentina, Poland, and Italy, he was eligible to play for three other countries. In choosing Argentina, he stated he is an Argentine and has always aspired to play for that country.
- On 1 September 2016, he was sent off in the first half against Uruguay in his first start for Argentina.
- Juventus presented him with the number 10 shirt on 9 August 2017.
- Argentina named him to the squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- He is well-known to football fans for his mask celebration, known as Dybalamask. Dybala explained the significance behind the celebration in an interview. Basically, Dybalamask is the gladiator’s mask. As we struggle, sometimes we must wear our warrior masks in order to be stronger without losing our smiles and kindness.
Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala
Dybala was the MVP of Serie A last season and is 27 years old. Dybala has been one of Serie A’s best players for years. His season before joining Bianconeri was marked by 22 goals, which was a career-high. His first season in Turin was marked by 19 goals.
In order to play for the Olympic team, Dybala will not play in Copa America. Juventus is not allowing the player to leave. That is why he hasn’t been called up.
The 27-year-old suffered a thigh injury while playing for Juventus against Sampdoria in last weekend’s 3-2 Serie A victory, in which he scored the first goal before limping off in tears. Dybala missed Juventus’ 1-0 Champions League win over Chelsea but is expected to be available after the international break.
Argentine captain Lionel Messi, goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez, and striker Angel Di Maria, who scored the winning goal against host Brazil in the final, were all called up. In total, Dybala has played 29 games for Argentina, including one at the Copa America.
As stated by Lionel Scaloni, Paulo Dybala was not chosen for the Argentina squad for the Copa America 2021 due to injury and fitness concerns. His season was difficult due to injuries and he wasn’t able to play regularly.