Joakim Maehle Pedersen, a professional football player from Denmark who now plays as a full-back for both the Denmark national team and Serie A club Atalanta, was born on May 20, 1997. In September 5, 2020, Maehle made his debut for Denmark against Belgium in a Nations League match; he came on as Martin Braithwaite’s replacement in the 72nd minute of a 2-0 home defeat.
On October 7, 2020, during a friendly match against the Faroe Islands, he scored his first goal for his country. He was a part of the national team’s effort for the 2020 UEFA Euro, where they advanced to the semifinals, in June 2021. Maehle scored the game-winning goal on October 12, 2021, when Denmark overcame Austria to qualify for the World Cup in Qatar.
Joakim Maehle Bio/Wiki
[table id=5208 /]
- Belgian First Division A: 2018–19
Joakim Maehle Net Worth
The range of Joakim Maehle’s net worth or income is thought to be between €5,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5210 /]
Joakim Maehle FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Joakim Maehle has an overall rating of 76 and his potential is also 79.
[table id=5209 /]
- Born in stervr, Vendsyssel, Maehle began playing football with the neighborhood team stervr IF before transferring to the AaB youth program at the age of 12.
- On June 10, 2016, Mhle, then 19 years old, was promoted to the first team roster and also agreed to a full-time senior deal with AaB.
- On August 7, 2016, he made his debut for AaB.
- In a 2-1 victory against FC Nordsjlland in the Danish Superliga, he came off the bench to replace Thomas Enevoldsen in the 89th minute.
- Mhle received a new contract on November 11th, 2016, lasting till 2020.
- AaB acknowledged that they were in talks with a foreign club over Mhle in April 2017.
- AaB announced on May 9 that, as of July 1, 2017, Maehle has been transferred to the Belgian club Racing Genk for an unknown sum.
- To replace right-back Timothy Castagne, who had gone to Atlanta, he was signed.
- Mhle made his professional debut for Genk on July 29, 2017, when he replaced Amine Khammas in the team’s opening league game against Waasland-Beveren.
- He faced a competition for the starting spot in his debut season with the team alongside Clinton Mata.
- After Mata left for Club Brugge in his second season, he earned a regular starting spot.
- Mhle developed become a crucial member of the Genk starting eleven throughout that campaign.
- Genk won the Belgian title at the end of the campaign.
- On December 22, 2020, Genk revealed that Maehle has agreed to a five-year, €10 million deal with Atalanta.
- The official date of his move was January 4, 2021.
- On January 6, he made his Serie A debut for Atalanta in the team’s 3-0 victory over Parma.
- Mhle assisted in Atalanta’s 2-0 victory over Sampdoria on February 28.
- On January 9, 2022, Mhle scored his first goal for Atalanta in a 6-2 Serie A triumph over Udinese.
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2023).
He is 185 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to Atalanta BC, his net worth is €5,000,000 (as of 2023).