Jens Dalsgaard Stage (born 8 November 1996) is a Danish professional footballer for Werder Bremen. In addition to playing full-back, midfielder, winger, and forward, the stage is a versatile player. As a Kobenhavn midfielder, Jens Stage has made 23 appearances and played 1,539 minutes in Superliga matches in 2020/2021. Across their 32 fixtures, he has started 18 of them and been a substitute five times.
Stage last played in a competitive game on May 16 when he played 36 minutes in a 2-1 victory for Kobenhavn against Brondby. Five Superliga goals have been scored by the midfielder this season. It is the third yellow card he has received. On May 10, the stage was on target with a brace against Nordsjaelland, scoring in the 51st and 71st minutes. In a 3-2 victory over AaB on February 3, he opened his account for the campaign.
Jens Stage Bio/Wiki
[table id=3841 /]
Jens Stage Net Worth
In 2023, what will his salary be?
Jens Stage signed a contract with SV Werder Bremen in July 2022 and transfer from FC Copenhagen netting him a huge salary of $434,564 per year. According to our calculations, he earns $1,190 per day and $49.60 per hour.
[table id=3842 /]
Despite playing professional football for quite some time, he has never really made it big. This lad is still comfortably a millionaire, so we don’t have to feel sorry for him. As of 2023, Jens Stage has a net worth of around $2 million. The amount of his market value is estimated to be around $3.85 million.
Jens Stage FIFA 22 Potential And Rating
Jens Stage is currently 26 years old and plays as a central midfielder for FC København in Denmark. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 71 with a potential of 73. Jens Stage has got a 3-star skillmoves rating.
[table id=3843 /]
He prefers to shoot with his right foot. His workrates are High / High. Stage’s height is 185 cm and his weight is estimated at 83 kg according to our database. Currently, Jens Stage is playing with the number 6.
- AGF confirmed that Stage had signed a contract with them on 27 January 2016.
- Previously, he played for Brabrand IF and AGF’s reserve team before his transfer.
- Additionally, he trained with FC Midtjylland in 2015.
- Against FC Midtjylland, Stage made his professional and Superliga debut for AGF on 8 May 2016.
- He came off the bench to replace Dino Mikanović in the 84th minute.
- It was announced in December 2016 that Stage’s contract would be extended until 2019.
- Stage had rejected several offers from foreign clubs before FC Copenhagen signed him on 1 July 2019.
- Stage’s apartment in Aarhus was vandalized and set on fire shortly after signing in mid-July.
- “Minor fire damage” was caused by an object thrown through a window, according to AGF. On their official website, FC Copenhagen distanced themselves from the vandalism.
- The AGF offered its assistance to the local police, who began an investigation following the incident.
- The fire was put out shortly after it was ignited, DR reports, so there was no major damage to the apartment.
- AGF’s chairman, Jacob Nielsen, states on AGF’s official website that if the perpetrators “are identified and have some connection to our fan base, they will also get a lifelong suspension for all AGF matches”.
- As a substitute, Stage made his debut for Copenhagen in a 3–2 away victory over OB in the Superliga on 14 July 2019.
- In his second match for the club, he was also a substitute, before making his first start away to Horsens.
- On 19 September 2019, he played his first UEFA Europa League match, defeating Swiss side Lugano 1–0.
Jens Stage At Werder Bremen
- Stage was signed by the newly promoted Bundesliga club Werder Bremen on 29 June 2022.
- It was not disclosed how long the contract would last.
- Various bonuses could bring the amount up to DKK 60 million (€8 million), according to the Danish tabloid Ekstra Bladet.
- A four-year contract was signed by Stage, with a transfer fee of €4 million-plus bonuses.
In a World Cup qualifier against Scotland on 15 November 2021, Stage made his Denmark debut.
Facts About Jens Stage
- His hometown was Aarhus, Aarhus Municipality, Central Denmark Region, Denmark, where he was born.
- In Central Denmark Region there is a beautiful and populous city called Aarhus, located in the Municipality of Aarhus in the Central Denmark Region of Denmark.
- Jens Stage is a midfielder from Sweden who has played a total of 1717 minutes so far this season in the Superliga, appearing in 22 matches.
- It is estimated that Jens Stage is able to provide 0.05 assists for every 90 minutes that the player is on the pitch. Take a look at how they rank against other players in the Superliga.
- As of now, Jens Stage has scored 5 goals so far this season in the league, which places them at the 4th position in the list of top scorers for the Kobenhavn squad for the current season.
How old is Jens Stage?
Jens Stage was born on 8 November 1996 and is 26 years old as of 2023.
How tall is Jens Stage?
Jens Stage is 6 ft 2 inches tall.
Which is Jens Stage’s preferred foot?
Jens Stage’s preferred foot is right.
How much is Jens Stage’s transfer value?
Jens Stage’s transfer value is estimated to be around $3.85 million.
Jens Stage’s biography teaches us that we need to mentally prepare for life’s challenges. Moreover, it is normal for aspiring footballers to encounter roadblocks on the way to becoming professionals.
Jens Stage’s parents prepared him for life by being doggedly persistent. In the story, the Danish was able to overcome many rejections by strengthening his character and lowering his expectations.
During the process of writing Jens Stage’s bio, we discovered something about him – one of his most prominent characteristics. It is nothing other than his forgiving spirit. Despite coming from a humble family, the footballer has shown us that he has a great attitude.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Danish midfielder. Hopefully, Jens Stage’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in this article on Jens Stage.