Jennifer Love Hewitt is a famous American actress, singer-songwriter, author, and producer. She is well-known for her role in ‘Sarah Reeves Merrin’ in the coming-of-age series ‘Party of Five.’ She started her career as a child actor on television and earned her first big break with the show ‘Kids Incorporated’ on ‘Disney.’ She also released her first album ‘Love Songs’ which settled her as a singer-songwriter. After emerging in a number of movies like ‘Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit,’ ‘House Arrest,’ and ‘Trojan War,’ she came in ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ which turned out to be a breakthrough film in her career.
She was cast as the lead character in the film and also in its sequel ‘I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.’ Her other hit films include, ‘If Only,’ ‘The Truth About Love,’ ‘Garfield,’ ‘The Client List,’ and ‘Jewtopia.’ She is mostly seen in American romantic drama films and is widely known for her effervescent personality. Throughout her career, she has managed to draw the attention of the critics and audiences alike due to her compelling screen presence and choice of films. As far as her personal life is concerned, she has been romantically linked with a number of co-stars and prominent personalities, including Carson Daly, Joey Lawrence, and Enrique Iglesias to name a few.
|Birth Name||Jennifer Love Hewitt|
|Age||(as in 2023) 44 Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Waco, Texas, USA|
|Date of Birth||21 February 1979|
|Home Town||Waco, Texas, USA|
|Hobbies||Roller skating and horseback riding|
|Mother’s Name||Patricia Mae (Speech-language Pathologist)|
|Father’s Name||Herbert Daniel Hewitt (Medical Technician)|
|Brother||Todd Daniel Hewitt (Older)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||1. Jason Aaron Baca|
2. Alec Baldwin
3. Fred Savage (1993)
4. Will Friedle (1996-1997)
5. Andrew Keegan (1997-1998)
6. Carson Daly (1998-1999)
7. Diego Serrano (1999)
8. Rich Cronin (1999-2001)
9. Wilmer Valderrama (1999)
10. Craig Bierko (2000-2001)
11. Patrick Wilson (2001-2002)
12. Enrique Iglesias (2001)
13. Shaggy (2002)
14. John Mayer (2002)
15. Stephen Dorff (2003)
16. John Cusack (2003)
17. Paul Nicholls (2003-2004)
18. Kip Pardue (2003)
19. Antonio Sabato Jr. (2003)
20. Scott Austin (2004-2005)
21. Ross McCall (2005-2008)
22. Jamie Kennedy (2009-2010)
23. John Mallory Asher (2010)
24. Alex Beh (2010-2011)
25. Jarod Einsohn (2011-2012)
26. Brian Hallisay (2012-Present)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Brian Hallisay (2012-Present)|
|Marriage Date||21 November 2013|
|Children||Daughter- Autumn James Hallisay (b. November 26, 2013)|
Son- Atticus James (b. June 24, 2015)
|School||Abraham Lincoln High School|
Laurel Springs High School in Ojai, California, USA in 1997
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Author, Television Director, Singer-Songwriter|
|Brands Endorsed||1. Neutrogena (1998-2003)|
2. Chex (1992)
3. Superstar Barbie (1989)
4. Barbie (1992)
5. L.A. Gear (1989)
6. Victoria Golf (1991)
7. Mrs. Smith (1992)
8. Colonial’s Iron Kids Bread (1992)
10. Levi’s Japan (1999)
11. Hanes’ All-Over Comfort Bra (2007)
12. Jansport (1997)
13. Nokia phones (2000)
14. Got Milk?
15. Neutrogena (2001)
16. Hanes Her Way panties (2005)
|Career Manager||Untitled Entertainment|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 157 cm |
in Feet/Inches- 5′2″
in Meters- 1.57m
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg |
in Pounds- 143 lb
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)|
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Cheeseburger|
|Favourite Places||Texas in USA, Victoria in Australia|
|Favourite Songs||Can I Go Now (Jennifer Love Hewitt) (2002), Barenaked (Jennifer Love Hewitt) (2002)|
|Controversies||Jennifer Love Hewitt, the petite and smiley brunette who first caught everyone’s eye in Party of Five, is the latest among the Hollywood elite to be pointed at and derisively called “fat.”|
Jennifer Love Hewitt was born on February 21, 1979, in Waco, Texas, United States, to Patricia Mae and Herbert Daniel Hewitt. She has an older brother named Todd Hewitt. From a very young age, she was attracted to music, which led to her first encounter with showbiz. At the tender age of three, she performed ‘The Greatest Love of All’ in a livestock show.
By the time she was five, she began taking ballet and tap dancing lessons, and was made a member of the ‘Texas Show Team.’ She grew up in Nolanville, Central Texas. Her parents split when she was very young, post which she and her brother were raised under the care of their mother.
When she was ten years old, she won the ‘Texas Our Little Miss Talent Winner’ title and decided to pursue a career in acting and singing. She was soon seen as ‘Robin’ on Disney’s ‘Kids Incorporated’ and also performed in the television video ‘Dance! Workout with Barbie.’ Apart from acting, she also lent her voice for the video.
In 1992, she starred in her first feature film ‘Munchie,’ followed by ‘Little Miss Millions’ the subsequent year. She was cast as ‘Margaret’ in the film ‘Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit.’ She studied at ‘Lincoln High School’ in Los Angeles. While staying in Los Angeles, she was cast to play a role in the teen drama series ‘Party of Five,’ which first aired in 1994.
In late 2007, an unflattering photograph of Hewitt was shown sporting a bikini on a beach in Hawaii surfaced. The photograph coursed through the Web, attracting snarky comments from bloggers and others. Hewitt rushed to her own defense and fired back at the commentators.
“I’ve sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women’s bodies are constantly scrutinized,” she wrote on her Web site. “To set the record straight, I’m not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image. A size two is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size zero doesn’t make you beautiful.”
Hewitt’s love life has also been a subject of scrutiny. The actress who continued to live with her mother well into her 20s and has long proclaimed she doesn’t drink, smoke or swears has been linked to a bevy of celebrity boyfriends, including singer Enrique Iglesias, musician John Mayer, talk show host Carson Daly, comedian Jamie Kennedy and actor Will Friedle, among others.
In November 2007, she became engaged to Scottish actor, Ross McCall. The pair had been dating for two years, but a little more than a year after their big announcement, the pair called off their wedding plans and their relationship.
Eva Mendes Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Kids, Movies, Wiki & Net Worth
On June 4, 2013, Hewitt announced that she is expecting her first child with The Client List co-star, Brian Hallisay. They met on the set of the series Love Bites in 2010 and started their relationship in early 2012. She gave birth to a daughter, Autumn James Hallisay, in November 2013. Between the announcement of the pregnancy in June and the birth in November, the couple quietly got married.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Net Worth
Jennifer Love Hewitt has a net worth of $25 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023||$25 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||$22 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2021)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actress, Producer, Author, Television Director, Singer-Songwriter|
For many years at the peak of her late 1990s fame, Jennifer lived in an LA neighborhood called Toluca Lake. She owned at least three homes over the years in Toluca Lake including one she sold in 2006 to Hillary Duff for $1.7 million. A different Toluca Lakehouse was bought for $5.5 million in 2006 and sold at a loss in 2014 for $4.1 million. The buyer in this case was Jessica Simpson’s mother Tina.
In 2013, the same year she married actor Brian Hallisay, the couple paid $3.25 million for a home in LA’s Pacific Palisades neighborhood. They listed this home for sale in April 2020 for $4.2 million. A month before listing the home, they paid $6 million for a home in the same neighborhood.
Renee Zellweger Bio, Age, Husband, Kids, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
Jennifer Love Hewitt Movies And TV Shows
- As a child, Hewitt showed an early passion for music. She started performing at the age of three when she made her debut as a singer at a livestock fair, not far from her childhood hometown of Nolanville, Texas.
- Two years after her performance at the fair, Hewitt’s mother enrolled her daughter in jazz, ballet, and tap dance classes, which eventually landed the young performer a spot on the prized Texas Show Team, a cadre of performers who toured Europe and the former Soviet Union.
- In 1989, a talent scout recommended that Hewitt and her mother move to Los Angeles so Hewitt could pursue better acting and dancing opportunities. It turned out to be sound advice.
- Hewitt quickly found work, appearing in television commercials for companies like Mattel Toys and LA Gear, the latter of which brought her on board for a world tour to promote its sneakers.
- That work soon led to a regular part on Disney’s Kids Incorporated, a music-driven show that catered perfectly to Hewitt’s talents. Those same skills were also on full display for the 1991 release of the Dance! Workout With Barbie video, which featured the young actress.
- Other credits followed, not all of them huge successes, including a string of failed television pilots. In 1992, Hewitt stepped up her profile as a singer when she released her first album, Love Songs, a collection of romantic teen ballads.
- There was also plenty of additional acting work, including a role in the 1993 film, Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, co-starring Whoopi Goldberg and Lauryn Hill.
- In 1995, Hewitt earned the kind of successful television gig that had previously eluded her, starring as the pretty girl-next-door in the television drama, Party of Five.
- Stepping into the role during the program’s second season, Hewitt soon became a household name, earning nominations from the Kids Choice Awards and Teen Choice awards, as well as helping the program land a Golden Globe Award for Best Drama in 1996.
- Hewitt then starred in the unsuccessful Party of Five spin-off Time of Your Life, which found Hewitt’s character relocating to New York to seek her real father. The show only earned enough ratings to make it halfway through the 1998-99 television year, and the actress started making moves to shed her teenage status.
- She attempted some fairly ambitious roles starting in 2000 when she starred in the made-for-TV movie, The Audrey Hepburn Story.
- A year later she starred alongside Sigourney Weaver and Gene Hackman in Heartbreakers (2001), which was followed up with a family action comedy The Tuxedo (2002) alongside Jackie Chan.
- As one might expect, Hewitt’s stardom has been accompanied by some criticism, both of her acting and her looks. Citing her performances in The Tuxedo and Garfield (2004), she was discussed as a possible Worst Actress nominee for the Razzie Awards, an annual ceremony dedicated to “saluting the worst that Hollywood has to offer.”
Jennifer Love Hewitt Movies And TV Shows List
|1992||Dance! Workout with Barbie|
|1993||Little Miss Millions|
Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit
|1998||I Know What You Did Last Summer|
Can’t Hardly Wait
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
|2002||The Hunchback of Notre Dame II|
The Adventures of Tom Thumb and Thumbelina
Garfield: The Movie
|2005||The Truth About Love|
|2006||Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties|
|2007||Shortcut to Happiness|
TV Shows & Serials List
|1994||The Byrds of Paradise|
|1995–1999||Party of Five|
|1998||Boy Meets World|
Saturday Night Live
|1999||Hercules: The Animated Series|
Time of Your Life
|2000||The Audrey Hepburn Story|
In the Game
A Christmas Carol
|2005||Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber|
|2010||The Client List|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
|2011||The Lost Valentine|
Hot in Cleveland
Vietnam in HD
|2012||RuPaul’s Drag Race|
|2012–2013||The Client List|
- Jennifer Love grew up in Nolanville in Central Texas.
- Jennifer got her middle name after her mother promised her college friend (named “Love”) that if she had a daughter, she would name her after her.
- She received her name as Jennifer as her older brother Todd had a crush on a girl when she was born. So, to pay homage to her crush, JLove was named so.
- She and her brother were raised by their mother, Patricia, who died of cancer on June 12, 2012 (aged 67).
- When Jennifer was 3, she sang the song “The Greatest Love of All” at a livestock show.
- At the age of 10, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in singing and acting.
- She has a pet dog.
- Her mother is Italian and her father is German.
- She was considered first for the title role in the movie Lolita (1997).
- In 2002, Diana Napolis, who is a conspiracy theorist and former social worker caused death arrests against
- Hewitt and director Steven Spielberg and Napolis were arrested for that.
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Meant To Be! Jennifer Love Hewitt Snagged A Great Guy When She Married Brian Hallisay In 2013. Since Their Union, The Pair Welcomed Two Beautiful Kids Autumn, 6, And Atticus, 4 And Are Still Going Strong. Even Though No Relationship Is Perfect, Jennifer Doesn’t Regret Any Moment She’s Had With Brian.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Left The Show Because Of Her Pregnancy, And Her Character Kate Callahan, Handed In Her Resignation At The End Of The Season Ten Finale, Due To Her Pregnancy And Decision To Devote The Next Year To Her Baby. It Was Announced That Aisha Tyler Will Replace Hewitt In A Recurring Role As Dr.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Married To Brian Hallisay In 2013.