Eva Mendes is an American actress and model. As a child, Mendes pursued to be a nun. As she grew older, her path replaced when a Hollywood casting agent saw her photos in a friend’s portfolio. Mendes, then a commerce major at California State University in Northridge, left out in 1997 to attempt an acting career. After a lot of deliberation, she stopped her study at university to enter the world of entertainment. She made her beginning with the film ‘Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror,’ and was disappointed with her own appearance.
She worked hard and honed her acting skills, and performed in a number of low-budget movies in order to verify her skills. It was not an easy path for this actress, but her pure willpower and diligence did not go unrewarded. She earned recognition, fame, and positive critics for her appearance in the movie ‘Training Day,’ after which her acting career took off. Some of her outstanding films include ‘2 Fast 2 Furious,’ ‘Hitch,’ ‘Ghost Rider,’ ‘Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans,’ and ‘Holy Motors.’
|Birth Name||Eva Mendes|
|Age||(as in 2022) 48 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Date of Birth||05 March 1974|
|Residence||Los Feliz, Los Angeles, United States|
|Home Town||Miami, Florida|
|Mother's Name||Eva Perez Suarez|
|Father's Name||Juan Carlos Mendez|
Juan Carlos Méndez Jr
|Affairs/Boyfriends||George Augusto Gargurevich (2002-2011)|
Jason Sudeikis (2011) RUMORed
Ryan Gosling (2011-Present)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||According to sources she had secretly married with Ryan Gosling.|
|Marriage Date||September 2016|
Daughters- Esmeralda Amada Gosling
Amada Lee Gosling
|School||Hoover High School in Glendale, California|
|College/University||California State University, Northridge|
|Educational Qualification||Dropped Out From California State University, Northridge|
|Profession||Actress, singer, model, fashion designer|
|Brands Endorsed||• Reebok EasyTone (2011)|
• Cocio chocolate milk
• Cartier jewelry
• Pantene shampoo
• Magnum ice-cream
• Revlon make-up
• Calvin-Klein (for perfume and underwear)
• Thierry Mugler perfume
• Campari apéritif
• Morgan clothes
• Peek & Cloppenburg clothes
|Career Manager||Not Available|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm|
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’6”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 64 kg|
in pounds- 141 lbs
|Breast Size||35 Inches|
|Hips Size||36 Inches|
|Waist Size||25 Inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Hispanic|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||8 (US) or 40 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||9.5 (US) or 40 (EU)|
|Favorite TV Show||Downton Abbey (2010-)|
|Favorite Book||The Fountainhead (By Ayn Rand)|
|Favorite Destination||The Amalfi Coast, Italy|
|Favorite Beauty Product||Perricone MD No Foundation |
|Favorite Movies||Best in Show (2000), Legend (1985)|
Eva Méndes was born on March 5, 1974, in Miami, Florida, to Cuban parents Eva Pérez Suárez and Juan Carlos Méndes, and was grown by her mother in the Los Angeles countryside of Glendale after her parents’ divorce. Mendes raised in a Roman Catholic family and at one time even scrutinized becoming a Catholic nun.
Her mother worked at Mann’s Chinese Theatre and later for an aerospace company, and her father flew a meat transportation business. Eva had one older brother, Juan Carlos, Jr. (1963-2016), who expired from throat cancer.
She has an older sister, Janet, and a younger paternal half-brother, Carlos Alberto “Carlo” Méndes. She attended Hoover High School in Glendale, and later learned marketing at California State University, Northridge, but left college to attempt acting under coach Ivana Chubbuck.
Along with popularity came personal threats. In 2008 Mendes went through Utah’s Cirque Lodge rehabilitation center for unrevealed issues. Her long-time relationship with filmmaker George Augusto broke up in the late 2000s. She started dating actor Ryan Gosling in September 2011.
In the summer of 2014, reports surfaced that the couple was foreseeing their first child together. They greeted a daughter, Esmeralda Amada Gosling, that September. In April 2016, Mendes gave birth to the couple’s second daughter, Amada Lee.
In September 2016, Mendes and Gosling were privately married earlier that year. The public continues to acknowledge the actress’s beauty.
Maxim has incorporated Mendes in its Hot 100 issue (No. 7 in 2007, No. 11 in 2010), and she was voted into AskMen‘s “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” in 2008 (No. 4) and 2009 (No. 1). She also made People magazine’s 2012 “Most Beautiful at Every Age” list.
Eva Mendes Net Worth
Eva Mendes net worth of $20 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$20 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actress, singer, model, fashion designer|
Her breakthrough role came in 2001 in Training Day was a box office hit, grossing $104.5 million.
In 2018, Eva sold the three-bedroom, two-bathroom home she shared with Ryan and their daughter for $1.27 million.
In the same year, the couple reportedly were outbid on a six-bedroom, six-bathroom, Italian Revival estate, known as Villa Delle Favole, that was manufactured in 1924. It was on the market $8 million and located in Pasadena, California. The house has a wine cellar, gym, swimming pool, spa, and library.
- Danny DeVito Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Movies, Wiki, & Net Worth
- Paul Rudd Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Son, Friends, Movies, Wiki, & Net Worth
Eva Mendes Movies And TV Shows
- Mendes started her acting career after a casting manager saw her photo in a friend’s portfolio.
- Her first film performance was in the direct-to-video Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror (1998). Mendes was discouraged in her appearance and she appointed an acting coach.
- She then emerged in the films A Night at the Roxbury, Urban Legends: Final Cut, My Brother the Pig, and Exit Wounds.
- Mendes’ breakthrough character came when she emerged in Antoine Fuqua’s crime thriller Training Day (2001), performing as the girlfriend of Denzel Washington‘s character.
- This then led to characters in All About the Benjamins (2002), 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003), Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003) (which received her a nomination at the Teen Choice Awards), Out of Time (2003), and Stuck on You (2003).
- She was the female uprising actress in the 2005 film Hitch, making her one of the first minority actors to play the lead in a hit romantic comedy.
- Mendes afterward acted in The Wendell Baker Story (2005) with Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson, and Will Ferrell, with Luke Wilson directing, as well as Guilty Hearts (2002), Trust the Man (2005), Ghost Rider (2007), We Own the Night (2007), Live! (2007), and Cleaner (2007).
- In 2008, she was nominated for the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress for her work in the all-female comedy film The Women.
- Mendes then emerged in The Spirit, Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, The Other Guys (2010), Last Night (2010), Fast Five (2011), and a spoof short film for Funny or Die.
- In 2012, Mendes visited Sierra Leone and was worked in the PBS documentary Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide. In the same year, she worked in the crime drama film The Place Beyond the Pines, with Entertainment Weekly describing her work as “quietly heartbreaking”.
- The following year, she materialized in the HBO comedy film Clear History (2013).
- Mendes materialized in the Pet Shop Boys’ music video for “Se a Vida é (That’s The Way Life Is)” in 1996, Aerosmith’s music video for “Hole in My Soul” in 1997, and Will Smith’s music video for “Miami” in 1998.
- She also materialized in the music video for The Strokes’ “The End Has No End” in 2004, and appeared nude in a print advertisement for Calvin Klein’s Secret Obsession perfume, an ad which was restricted in the United States.
- In December 2007, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) used a n*de photo of Mendes for their anti-fur campaign. She also modeled in a Morgan campaign. Mendes was a spokesmodel for the 2008 Campari calendar.
- In July 2008, she was disclosed as the international face of Australia’s 30 Days of Fashion & Beauty event. She made guest arrivals in that country at the month-long festival in September. Mendes has been a spokesperson for Calvin Klein, Magnum, and the chocolate milk brand Cocio. She also sponsored Thierry Mugler’s Angel fragrance, Reebok shoes, and Pantene shampoo.
- In 2010, Mendes sang on “Pimps Don’t Cry,” a song featured in The Other Guys, and worked as a duet with CeeLo Green on “Pimps Don’t Cry.”
- In 2011, she sang for a version of “The Windmills of Your Mind.”
- In 2011, Mendes materialized in a Peek & Cloppenburg clothing catalog. Mendes has a line of bed linens and dinnerware that is sold at Macy’s.
|1998||Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror|
A Night at the Roxbury
|1999||My Brother the Pig|
|2000||Urban Legends: Final Cut|
|2002 ||All About the Benjamins|
|2003||2 Fast 2 Furious|
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Out of Time
Stuck on You
The Wendell Baker Story
|2006 ||Trust the Man|
We Own the Night
|2009||The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans|
|2010||The Other Guys|
|2011 ||Fast Five|
Girl in Progress
The Place Beyond the Pines
TV Shows & Serials List
Mortal Kombat: Conquest
|2000 ||The Disciples|
|2012||Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide|
Along with acting, Eva is retained by Revlon Cosmetics as an international spokeswoman. She joins such elite actresses and models as Halle Berry, Julianne Moore, and Cindy Crawford, who emerge in Revlon’s television and print advertisements. She is also a big supporter and active participant in Revlon’s fight against breast cancer.
Eva’s goals are to upgrade her acting skills by working with such contemporary directors as Steven Soderbergh, Spike Jonze, Pedro Almodóvar, Robert Rodriguez, Carl Franklin, John Singleton, and Antoine Fuqua and learning from such renowned directors as Federico Fellini and Michelangelo Antonioni.
She is the creative director of the makeup brand CIRCA Beauty, which launched entirely at Walgreens in 2015.
- She always considered Cindy Crawford as her role model, while growing up.
- Mendes was born to Cuban parents.
- Mendes was raised Roman Catholic and had shown her desire to be a nun.
- Mendes can speak Spanish very well. Instead, English is her second language.
- In 2003 film, Bruce Almighty, Mendes was basically cast. But, she was replaced by Catherine Bell due to Mendes’ busy schedule.
- Mendes is the founder of the home decor line, Vida.
Is Ryan Gosling Married To Eva Mendes?
She Has Been In A Relationship With Canadian Actor Ryan Gosling Since 2011, And They Have Two Daughters.
How Did Eva Mendes And Ryan Gosling Meet?
Eva Mendes And Ryan Gosling Began Dating In 2011 When They Were Filming The Movie “The Place Beyond The Pines” Together. They’ve Maintained An Extremely Private Relationship Since And Share Two Daughters, Esmeralda And Amada.
What Happened With Eva Mendes?
The 45-year-old Actress Hasn’t Appeared In A Movie Since 2014’s Lost River, Directed By Her Husband, Ryan Gosling. Responding To A Fan’s Comment On Her Instagram Post, Mendes Explained Her Long Hiatus. Simply Put, She’s Chosen To Prioritize Raising Her Young Daughters Over Her Acting Career.
Who Is Eva Mendes In A Relationship With?
Ryan Gosling (2011–present)
How Old Was Eva Mendes When She Had Baby?
At 42 Years Old, Eva Mendes Gave Birth To Her First Daughter, Esmeralda Amada, With Ryan Gosling.
How Much Older Is Eva Mendes Than Ryan Gosling?
The 45-year-old Mendes And Gosling, 38, Have Been Together For Eight Years. But They’ve Managed To Keep Their Relationship Very Under The Radar.
Who Is The Father Of Eva Mendes Baby?
Eva Mendes Calls Parenting With Baby Daddy Ryan Gosling ‘maddening’ Eva Mendes Calls Parenting Her Two Daughters With Baby Daddy Ryan Gosling “Maddening.” The Actress Gave A Rare Insight Into Life With Her Girls, Esmeralda Age 5 And Amada Age 3, As Well As Her Long-time Love.