James Michael Justin (born 23 February 1998) is an English professional footballer who currently plays for Premier League side Leicester City as well as the England national team.
Justin is predominantly a right-back, although he has been characterized as “versatile” and “attack-minded,” and he can also play left-back, central midfielder, right midfielder, and left winger.
James Justin Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||James Michael Justin|
|Nick Name||James Justin|
|Age (as of 2023)||25 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Luton, United Kingdom|
|Date of Birth||23 February 1998|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Carol Justin|
|Father's Name||Mick Justin|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|School||Luton secondary school|
|Jersey Number||• England - 18|
• Leicester City - 2
|Current Team(s)||• England|
• Leicester City
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||1 / 0|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||ICM Stellar Sports|
|Style Of Play||• Does not dive into tackles|
|Strengths||• Blocking the ball|
Height and Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.83 m|
• in feet inches - 6′ 0″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 80 kg|
• in pounds - 180 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||British|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Right-Back|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Darwin Nunez Biography, Age, Wife, Kids, Liverpool, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- EFL League One: 2018–19
- EFL League Two runner-up: 2017–18
- Luton Town Young Player of the Season: 2016–17, 2018–19
- EFL Young Player of the Month: November 2018
- EFL Team of the Season: 2018–19
- PFA Team of the Year: 2018–19 League One
Aziz Behich Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
James Justin Net Worth
The range of James Justin’s net worth or income is thought to be between €18,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€18,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€13,797,680|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€5,200,000|
|Salary per Week||€100,000|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Feb 23, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2026|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Kristijan Jakic Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
James Justin FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, James Justin has an overall rating of 74 and his potential is also 74.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|65||Heading Accuracy||60||FK Accuracy|
|72||Short Passing||65||Long Passing|
|73||Defensive Awareness||75||Sliding Tackle|
Riley McGree Biography, Age, Wife, Middlesbrough, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Luton, Bedfordshire, is the birthplace of Justin joined Luton Town as a young player in 2005 and went through the club’s development system.
- In 2009, he was a member of the under-11 squad that defeated Bayern Munich 3-2 to win the Aarau Masters.
- Despite being a centre midfielder, Justin was called up to the under-18 team as an under-16 owing to injuries to other players.
- Following his breakthrough into the under-18 team, Justin also featured regularly for the club’s development squad, which won the Central League Southern Division in 2014-15.
- On November 4, 2015, Justin signed his first professional contract, committing him to the club through the conclusion of the 2016-17 season.
- Justin broke into the first team in 2016-17, making his entire debut as a left-back in the EFL Cup first round against freshly relegated Championship club Aston Villa on 10 August 2016.
- He injured his calf in the warm-up before Luton Town’s 2-1 win away to Leyton Orient on 15 October but returned to the team for the 3-1 FA Cup first-round victory against Exeter City on 5 November.
- Justin signed a new two-and-a-half-year deal with Luton Town to keep him at the club until the summer of 2019.
- He made 14 appearances in all competitions during the first half of the season, playing in a variety of positions including right-back and left flank.
- The Luton Town management staff chose him as the club’s Young Player of the Season.
- On 29 April 2017, Justin scored his first professional goal in a 4-1 win away to Accrington Stanley, however, he was stretchered off after suffering an ankle ligament injury in the following match, a 3-1 win at home to Morecambe.
- He recovered in time to face Blackpool in the play-off semi-final, though and started both legs of the 6-5 aggregate defeat.
- Justin had 39 appearances and one goal during the season.
- On July 12, 2017, Luton Town turned down a £1 million deal from Championship club Nottingham Forest for Justin.
- Justin signed a five-year deal with Premier League team Leicester City on June 28, 2019, for an unknown amount.
- On September 24, he scored his first goal in the EFL Cup third round against his previous club Luton Town.
- Justin was called up to the England under-19 team for a training camp in Spain ahead of the 2017 UEFA European Under-19 Championship on June 1, 2017.
- Manager Keith Downing kept him for two more training camps, but he did not make the final 18-man team.
- On August 24, 2017, Justin got his first call-up to the England under-20 squad for two friendlies against the Netherlands and Switzerland.
- He made his debut a week later in a 3-0 win against the Netherlands, coming on as a 74th-minute replacement.
- Justin made his entire debut four days later, starting against Switzerland until being removed at 62 minutes, with the match ending in a 0-0 draw.
- On 30 August 2019, Justin was called up for the first time to the England under-21 squad for two 2021 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualification matches against Turkey and Kosovo.
- On September 9, he made his debut as an 80th-minute substitute for the injured Max Aarons in a 2-0 win against Kosovo.
- Justin was called up to the senior team for the first time on May 24, 2022, for UEFA Nations League matches against Hungary, Germany, and Italy in 2022-23.
- He made his debut against Hungary on June 4 but was replaced at halftime due to injury.
He is currently 25 years old (as of 2023).
He is 183 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to Leicester City, his net worth is €18,000,000 (as of 2023).