Ivan Ilic (born March 17, 2001) is a professional football player for the Italian team Hellas Verona. Ili participated in his first competitive matches with the Serbian under-14 national team at the 2015 international competition held in Croatia. In games against the host nation and the United States, he got two caps for the squad.
Ili was asked to join the Serbia U15 team in November 2015, and from then until 2016 he was a member of the team. He was a member of the U16 national squad at the start of 2016. He has since 2016 been called up to the Serbia U17 team. He earned a spot for his squad at the 2017 UEFA European Under-17 Championship.
Ivan Ilic Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Ivan Ilic|
|Nick Name||Ivan Ilic|
|Age (as of 2023)||22 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Birth Place||Niš, Serbia|
|Date of Birth||17 March 2001|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Jovan Ilić|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Debut Club||FK Zemun|
|Jersey Number||• Serbia - 14|
• Hellas Verona - 14
|Current Team(s)||• Serbia|
• Hellas Verona
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||5 / 0|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||RnB Sport|
• Long Shot Taker
• Outside Foot Shot
|Style Of Play||None|
|Strengths||• Aerial Duels|
• Blocking the ball
Height and Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.85 m|
• in feet inches - 6′ 1″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 78 kg|
• in pounds - 170 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Serbian|
|Chest Size||34 inches|
|Biceps Size||13 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Central Midfield|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Mario Pasalic Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
In the city of Nis, Ili was raised in a sporting household. His mother Danijela Ili played collegiate basketball, while his father Sran was a winger for Radniki Ni. Luka, Ivan’s older brother, plays football professionally as well.
Bryan Oviedo Biography, Age, Career, Height, FIFA 22, Net Worth & Wiki
Ivan Ilic Net Worth
The range of Ivan Ilic’s net worth or income is thought to be between €1,100,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€1,100,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€1,014,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€213,200|
|Salary per Week||€4,100|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 12, 2021|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2026|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Mateusz Wieteska Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Ivan Ilic FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Ivan Ilic has an overall rating of 76 and his potential is also 86.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|58||Heading Accuracy||63||FK Accuracy|
|80||Short Passing||79||Long Passing|
|69||Defensive Awareness||67||Sliding Tackle|
Josko Gvardiol Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Red Star Belgrade
- Ivan began playing football with the neighborhood team Filip Filipovic.
- Ili transferred from Real Ni to Red Star Belgrade’s youth team in the summer of 2016.
- He signed his first three-year professional deal soon after joining the new team.
- In the last seconds of the game on April 1, 2017, Ili made his senior debut for Red Star Belgrade against Spartak Subotica in the 28th match of the Serbian SuperLiga season 2016–17.
- He made his debut at the club’s youngest-ever age and was the first player born in 2001 to play in the Serbian SuperLiga.
Manchester City move & Red Star loan
- Ili and his older brother Luka were sold to Manchester City in the summer of 2017, however, Ili remained with Red Star until he turned 18.
- Ili was chosen by The Guardian as the most promising first-year student at Manchester City’s academy at the beginning of October 2017.
- On October 11, 2017, Ili participated in his debut full-time senior match, winning 5-0 against Dinamo Vranje in the Serbian Cup.
- At the international competition held in Croatia in 2015, Ili played in his first competitive matches for the Serbian under-14 national team.
- He listed two appearances for the squad, against the host nation and the United States.
- Ili was asked to join the Serbia U15 team in November 2015, and he played with the group until 2016.
- He also played for the U.S. U16 squad at the beginning of 2016.
- Since 2016, he has been called up to the Serbia U17 team.
- He qualified for the 2017 UEFA European Under-17 Championship as a squad member.
- Ili continued to compete at the under-17 level throughout the 2017–18 UEFA qualifying process, and on October 21, 2017, in a 2-1 victory against Norway, he scored his first goal for the squad.
He is currently 22 years old (as of 2023).
He is 185 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Hellas Verona, his net worth is €1,100,000 (as of 2023).