Holly Marie is already a well-known figure, and people have been curious about her, but now the entire globe is looking for her. Everything about her is all over social media. Some are interested in her personal life, such as her family, Holly Marie Combs Wiki, net worth, and income, while others are interested in her professional life. Arealnews.com has provided a wealth of information here.
Holly Marie Combs was born in San Diego, California, on December 3, 1973. She is an actor and producer from the United States. If you are looking for Holly Marie Combs’s Wiki Biography and want to learn everything about her personal life and work, you have come to the correct spot, and the entire collection of material has become a must-read for you.
Holly Marie Combs Bio/Wiki[table id=3264 /]
Combs is of Irish origin and was born in San Diego, California. Her mother, Lauralei Combs, was 15 years old at the time of her birth, and her father was 17. Combs’ biological parents married, but they divorced after two years because they felt they were too young to make a marriage work.
Combs tripped and struck her head on a marble table when learning to walk, resulting in a visible split at the top of her right brow. She lived in a variety of residences with her mother along the ocean in San Diego, frequently with little privacy, while her mother pursued an acting career.
Combs and her mother relocated to New York City when she was seven years old, where she spent most of her childhood. When Combs’ mother married her stepfather, she was 12 years old. Combs attended Beekman Hill Elementary and subsequently the Professional Children’s School in New York City. She stated in an interview while in Sydney, Australia, for the Supanova Expo, that she became a qualified scuba diver at the age of 13.
Age, Height, And Weight
Many fans are usually curious about their favourite celebrities’ physical appearances. Many of us like following our favourite celebs’ physiques and styles. We are aware of it. Her stature is 1.57 m. She weighs roughly 56 kilogrammes. We have included her current weight here, but it is subject to change at any time.
Combs married actor Bryan Travis Smith in 1993; they divorced in 1997.
She married her long-term lover, former Charmed key-grip David Donoho, on February 14, 2004. They have three boys as a couple. She filed for divorce from Donoho in November 2011, alleging irreconcilable differences.
Combs began dating restaurateur Mike Ryan in 2016. Combs announced their engagement on September 3, 2017. They married on September 7, 2019, in Carmel, California, according to reports.
- Combs received her first significant part at the age of 14 in Sweet Hearts Dance (1988), a comedic drama directed by Robert Greenwald.
- She portrayed Debs Boon, the daughter of Wiley (Don Johnson) and Sandra Boon.
- Her next notable part was in Oliver Stone’s Born on the Fourth of July (1989), a cinematic version of Vietnam War veteran Ron Kovic’s best-selling book of the same name.
- Jenny was played by Combs in the film, which also starred Tom.
- Helena in the 1989 anthology film New York Stories and Kim Fields in Hal Hartley’s Simple Men were among her other appearances (1992).
- Combs also appeared in Temstocles López’s Chain of Desire as Diana and in the horror film Dr Giggles as Jennifer Campbell, the 19-year-old daughter of Tom Campbell (played by Cliff De Young) and Max Anderson’s girlfriend (played by Glenn Quinn).
- Combs’ first significant break as an actor occurred when she was 18 years old, in the CBS television series Picket Fences.
- For the four seasons (1992–96), she played Kimberly Brock, the daughter of Sheriff Jimmy Brock (played by Tom Skerritt) and his first wife Lydia.
- Her stepmother was Jimmy’s second wife, Dr Jill Brock (played by Kathy Baker).
- Combs tried out for the part in New York.
- The casting agent informed her she wasn’t the proper fit for the role because she “didn’t have a large enough heart.” “If you’re searching for someone with a huge heart, what the heck are you doing in New York?” responded Combs.
- She was later contacted and offered the position.
- Combs received a Young Artist Award for her work on the programme.
- Combs featured Sophie DiMatteo in Sam Pillsbury’s drama/horror television film Sins of Silence in 1996.
- The following year, Combs starred in the television film Love’s Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder as real-life convicted killer Diane Zamora, and in the fact-based drama film Daughters as Alex Morell, one of two daughters of a murdered heiress.
- Combs won the main role in The WB television series Charmed in 1998, playing Piper Halliwell, the middle of three witch sisters.
- After Shannen Doherty left the show after season three (2000–01), Combs’ character became the program’s eldest sister for the next five seasons.
- Beginning with season five, Combs worked as a producer on Charmed.
- On May 21, 2006, the series’ eight-season run came to an end.
- AOL rated Combs’ character Piper the third best witch in television history in 2007 and 2008.
- Combs was the only member of the cast that appeared in every episode of the show, including the original unaired pilot.
- During her time on Charmed, Combs made an uncredited cameo appearance in Steven Soderbergh’s Ocean’s Eleven (2001), and she co-starred with Charisma Carpenter in the romantic comedy film See Jane Date (2003), playing “a struggling actress whose career benefits from an affair with an A-list actor.”
- In 2007, she played Kathy Alden in the Lifetime television film Point of Entry (also known as Panic Button) as a wife and mother of a single kid whose family relocates to a “beautiful and ostensibly safe gated community after she’s the victim of a horrific house break-in.”
- The next year, Combs inked a deal with Lifetime to produce and appear in Mistresses, an adaptation of the British series of the same name.
- However, that version of the show was never shown. (A subsequent version starring Combs’ former Charmed co-star Alyssa Milano was produced by ABC.) Combs was cast as Ella Montgomery, the mother of one of the main characters, Aria Montgomery, in the Freeform series Pretty Little Liars in 2010. (played by Lucy Hale).
- Combs was a series regular for the first three seasons before becoming a special guest star in season four.
- Pretty Little Liars was cancelled after seven seasons, and Combs appeared in the last episode on June 27, 2017.
- Off the Map with Shannen & Holly, a road trip reality programme starring Combs and Doherty launched on Great American Country on January 2, 2015.
- The six-part series follows the couple as they travel across the southeastern United States, stopping in Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.
- On Great American Country’s official website, viewers could vote on the activities Doherty and Combs would do at each location.
- In January 2016, Combs featured as Leah Townsend, a big city novelist and senator’s daughter who is “renowned for being a people pleaser,” in the Hallmark Channel television film Love’s Complicated.
Film And Tv Show Roles[table id=3266 /]
Holly Marie Combs Net Worth
Holly Marie Combs is a $16 million-wealthy American film and television actress and producer. Holly Marie Combs rose to prominence as Piper Halliwell in the television series “Charmed” and Kimberly Brock in the television drama “Picket Fences.”
She received a Young Artist Award for her performance in Picket Fences and is presently starring in Pretty Little Liars, an ABC Family original series. Ella Montgomery is her character in this show.
Holly was born in San Diego, California on December 3, 1973. Holly and her mother relocated to New York City when she was 12 years old. She went to Beekman Hill Elementary before moving on to the Professional Children’s School.
She has three children and has been married and divorced twice. Her other television performances include daytime dramas As the World Turns and Guiding Light, as well as a guest spot in the American drama series Relativity.
Her film credits include 1984’s “Born on the Fourth of July,” 1994’s “A Perfect Stranger,” 1997’s “Love’s Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder,” and 2001’s “Ocean’s Eleven.” She was the producer of Charmed seasons 5–8, which ran from 2001 to 2006, and the co-producer and writer of Mistresses in 2009.
- Holly Marie Combs was born in San Diego, California, on December 3, 1973.
- She is an actor and producer from the United States.
- Her school education is unknown, however she finished her high school and college education at a private university.
- David Combs is her father, and Lauralei Combs is his mother.
- Holly Marie’s first significant break as an actor occurred when she was 18 years old, in the CBS television series Picket Fences.
- Holly Marie won a main role in The WB television series Charmed in 1998, playing Piper Halliwell, the middle of three witch sisters.
- Off the Map with Shannen & Holly, a road trip reality programme starring Holly Marie and Doherty, aired on Great American Country on January 2, 20.