Paris Jackson is the daughter of late Michael Jackson, the Emperor of Pop. Besides being the daughter of a legend, she is a model and an actress in her own power. Her parents separated when she was very young and she was carried up by her father, for whom she has a great appreciation. Due to her high profile culture, she had to lead a prescribed childhood as there were constant risks of kidnapping. Her father’s unfortunate death came as a huge impact, but at the same time, it urged Paris to stand on her own feet.
She was very much section of the fair battle after the superstar’s death. She made a public presence in connection with her father and even materialized in documentaries about him. However, she had to make her own name to have a reputation in the show business. She has made her film debut and arose as a model. Besides her legacy, she has a large audience on social media and a generous net worth to carry on with the estate of her father.
|Birth Name||Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson|
|Nick Name||• Yab Yab|
|Age||(as in 2020) 22 Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Birth Place||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Date of Birth||03 April 1998|
|Home Town||Beverly Hills, California, U.S.|
• Tree Climbing
• Strolling through tall grass
|Mother's Name||Debbie Rowe (Nurse)|
|Father's Name||Michael Jackson (Deceased pop star)|
|Brother||• Prince Michael Jackson I (Older)|
• Prince Michael Jackson II (Younger Half-Brother)
|Others||• Joe Jackson (Paternal Grandfather)|
• Katherine Jackson (Paternal Grandmother)
• Jackie Jackson (Uncle)
• Tito Jackson (Uncle)
• Jermaine Jackson (Uncle)
• Marlon Jackson (Uncle)
• Randy Jackson (Uncle)
• Rebbie Jackson (Aunt)
• La Toya Jackson (Aunt)
• Janet Jackson (Aunt)
• Macaulay Culkin (Godfather)
• Elizabeth Taylor (Godmother)
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Chester Castellaw (2015)|
• Michael Snoddy (2016-2017)
• Cara Delevingne (2017-2018)
• Tom Kilbey (2017)
• Gabriel Glenn (2018-Present)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|School||• Home Schooled till Grade 6|
• Buckley School, starting in 7th grade
|College/University||Attended a Community College in California for a brief period (dropout)|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Profession||Actress, model, singer|
|Brands Endorsed||Fashion Giant, Channel|
|Career Manager||Tom Hamilton Management|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’9”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg|
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Breast Size||34 Inches|
|Hips Size||35 Inches|
|Waist Size||24 Inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Multiracial|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Dress Size||2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)|
|Favorite Song(s)||Out the Blue by Lennon|
• Peaceful Easy Feeling by The Eagles
• In My Life by the Beatles
|Favorite Director(s)||Tim Burton|
• George Lucas
• Quentin Tarantino
|Favorite Actress ||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Film||Captain Fantastic (2016)|
|Favorite Singer(s)||Alice Cooper|
• Janice Joplin
• Stevie Nicks
• Justin Bieber
|Favorite Band(s)||• Van Halen|
• Guns N' Roses
|Favorite Book(s)||• A Thousand Splendid Suns|
• The Secret
|Controversies||It was claimed that she was not the biological daughter of Michael Jackson.|
Paris was born to legend Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe on April 3, 1998, at Beverly Hills, California. Sadly a year after she was born, her parents separated and her mother authorized over the custody of Paris and her two brothers, Prince, and Blanket, to Michael Jackson.
They were delivered up by her father at his Neverland Ranch. Michael Jackson’s good friends, actors Elizabeth Taylor, and Macaulay Culkin, were made her godparents to handle her in life. She was just 11 years old when Michael Jackson passed away under mystical cases and she made her first public arrival at his funeral, where she conveyed of him as a great father.
As per her father’s will, she and her siblings came under the lawful care of her grandmother, Katherine Jackson, after his death. Paris had a controlled childhood because her father was a public figure, who had his own share of controversies around him. She initiated attending a private school with her brothers from the 7th grade onwards in order to escape the public eye.
Paris always wished to become an actress and entertainers like her father and initiated making regular public appearances in 2012. She was reconciled with her mother in 2013 during the litigation of the case against AEG regarding her father’s death.
Her life has remained actually hard and in 2013, she had to fly to the hospital for allegedly trying suicide. She emerged on Oprah Winfrey’s series ‘Next Chapter’, where she revealed about being a victim of cyberbullying.
She is known to have dated Chester Castellaw, Michael Snoddy, and Tom Ridley. However, she has no plans for a serious relationship and wishes to focus on her career.
Paris Jackson Net Worth
Paris Jackson has a net worth of $100 million dollars.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019 (Approx)||$100 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018(Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actress, model, singer|
Personal Life and Troubles
In early June 2013, several media channels broadcasted that emergency responders were requested to Paris’ home pursuing an imaginable suicide attempt. According to a report, Paris was hospitalized after she “cut her wrists with a cookhouse knife and took as many as 20 ibuprofen tablets.” She went through treatment after this circumstance (there had been preceded suicide attempts before this one) and has been capable to move onward with her life.
“It was just self-flagellation,” she revealed Rolling Stone in 2017. “Low self-respect, guessing that I couldn’t do everything right, not reasoning I was worthy of living anymore.”
By 2015, Paris emerged to be in a much better place in her life. She started dating Chester Castellaw, but the pair broke shortly after. After she turned 18, she shifted out of her grandmother’s home and into her father’s old house, reorganizing his private studio into an apartment. Meanwhile, she knocked up a relationship with musician Michael Snoddy, which broke in early 2017.
In July 2018, a Los Angeles court ceded Paris a temporary hindering order against a man she challenged was stalking her. According to court documents, the accused stalker surrounded Jackson outside of her recording studio, said he waited largely for her and declined to quit. The man also disclosed a shotgun, saying, “By midnight it will all be over.”
Two months later, Paris acknowledged on Instagram Story that she had undergone surgery to eliminate “an abscess that was almost the size of a golf ball.” Despite being in pain, she was able to work with her band, the Soundflowers, the following day.
Paris Jackson Movies And TV Shows
- Known for her beauty and piercing ice-blue eyes, Paris has come into her own as a young adult, emerging at many red carpet functions and attempting her hand at modeling and acting.
- In 2011, Jackson authorized on to star in the children’s fantasy film, Lundon’s Bridge and the Three Keys, a story based on a book written by Dennis Christen. Finally, the film was not produced.
- Jackson, her siblings, and her grandmother Katherine think a plan to put together a documentary film titled Remembering Michael in reminiscence of her departed father. It had been assumed that costs associated with the making of the film were to be funded via subsidizing fans through the crowdfunding site FundAnything.
- However, due to the turmoil from the fans and media triggered by this method, Katherine decided to shut down the campaign.
- In a sneak peek of the documentary, Paris disclosed that her father had committed to teaching her his famous dance move, the Moonwalk, but never had the chance. Since the shut down of the online campaign, no further updates have been reported regarding this project.
- In January 2017, Paris emerged on the cover of Rolling Stone.
- In March 2017, Paris confirmed a modeling contract with IMG Models. Also in March, Jackson made her acting debut with a guest-starring character on FOX’s Star.
- Jackson made her feature film debut in Gringo in 2018.
- She and musician/singer Gabriel Glenn launched a musical band named The Soundflowers and executed their first event at Canyon Sessions on June 23, 2018, with original songs “Daisy” and “In the Blue”. Jackson sings and plays the ukulele while Glenn also sings and plays acoustic guitar. The Soundflowers delivered their first self-titled EP on 24 June 2020.
- On June 24, 2019, on the anniversary of her father’s death, it was certified that Jackson will make a presence in the 3rd seasons of the VH1 slasher television series Scream.
- Jackson will next star in Habit performing the character of Jesus.
|TBA||The Space Between|
TV Shows & Serials List
|2003||Living with Michael Jackson|
Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies
|2009||Michael Jackson Memorial Service|
|2010||The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards|
The Oprah Winfrey Show
|2011||The X Factor|
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
|2012||Oprah's Next Chapter|
|2017||59th Annual Grammy Awards|
28th GLAAD Media Awards
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
MTV Video Music Awards
Music Videos List
|2017||"I Dare You"|
|2020||"Your look (glorious)"|
- Does Paris Jackson smoke?: Yes Paris Jackson Smoking
- Does Paris Jackson drink alcohol?: No
- In June 2013, she was admitted to a Los Angeles hospital after a suicide attempt. It was her third strike and was caused by incessant bullying in school.
- In her teens, she has been a victim of cyberbullying and a s*xual assault, which triggered her self-harming behavior and drug abuse.
- She is particularly fond of tattoos and has got more than 20 inked on her body, including demonic rabbit from Donnie Darko movie and Queen of My Heart written in her father’s handwriting.
- While studying at the Buckley in Los Angeles, she also served as an all-American varsity cheerleader for the boys’ basketball team.
- While growing up, she was pretty active in sports and was in basketball, softball, and volleyball teams for her school.
- Paris Jackson is the only daughter of the King of Pop Michael Jackson.
- Paris and her two brothers spent the first seven years of their life at the Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara County, California, which was an amusement park that Michael Jackson created. Neverland Ranch
- The childhood of Paris Jackson was somewhat sheltered from the outside world. Her father used to make her and her two siblings wear masks whenever they were in public.
- Paris made her first public emergence at her father’s memorial service held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, where she made an emotional speech for her father.
- Paris, along with her brothers, was homeschooled until grade 6th. After the death of her father, she attended proper schooling for the first time at the Buckley School, which she joined in 7th grade. Paris Jackson In The Buckley School Jersey
- At the age of 14 years, she was s*xually assaulted by a stranger.
- Apparently, she had a battle with drug addiction and depression when she was 15, due to which, she attempted suicide. Later in her Rolling Stone interview, she claimed that she attempted suicide “multiple times”. After the third attempt, she was sent to a $10 million boarding school for troubled kids in Utah.
- Paris Jackson is very spiritual. She studied Buddhism for two years and then started following Wicca. She aspires to become a Shaman (a healer or a witch doctor).
- She signed a modeling contract with IMG Models in 2017 and has appeared on the covers of famous magazines like Vogue and Rolling Stone. Paris Jackson On The Cover Of Vogue
- Paris is really close to her elder brother Prince Michael Jackson Jr., whom she calls her best friend.
- Paris has over 50 tattoos, nine of which are dedicated to her father Michael Jackson.
- Her God Parents are the late actress Elizabeth Taylor and the Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin. She and Culkin even got matching spoon tattoos.
- Paris and her siblings lived with their father who had the sole custody of all the three children, but in 2017 she reunited with her mother who is battling cancer. Paris Jackson With Mother Debbie Rowe
- She got her name from the European city where she was conceived; as revealed by her mother Debbie Rowe.
Is Paris Jackson Michael's Biological Daughter?
Jackson Was Born On April 3, 1998, At Spaulding Pain Medical Clinic In Beverly Hills, California, And Was Named After The French Capital City In Which She Was Conceived. She Is The Middle Child And Only Daughter Of Singer Michael Jackson And Younger Child Of Debbie Rowe.
How Was Paris Jackson Conceived?
In November 1997, Rowe Announced She Was Pregnant With Jackson’s Second Child And That The Baby Was Going To Be A Girl To Be Named Paris, After The French City In Which Rowe’s Parents Claimed She Was Conceived. On April 3, 1998, Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson Was Born.