Born on November 1, 1992, Filip Kostic is a Serbian professional football player who now plays as a left winger or left wing-back for Italian Serie A side Juventus and the Serbian national team. Kosti has participated in under-19 and under-21 Serbian national teams. He scored the game-winning goal against Spain in the 2015 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifying play-offs.
In a 4-1 friendly victory against Azerbaijan on June 7, 2015, in Sankt Pölten, Austria, Kosti made his senior national team debut for Serbia before being replaced by Lazar Markovi after 56 minutes. On June 13, 2015, against Denmark in Group I of the UEFA Euro 2016 qualification, he participated in his first competitive game for Serbia.
Filip Kostic Bio/Wiki
[table id=5275 /]
- UEFA Europa League: 2021–22
- UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2018–19, 2021–22
- Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2019–20
- UEFA Europa League Player of the Season: 2021–22
- UEFA Europa League most assists: 2021–22
Filip Kostic Net Worth
The range of Filip Kostic’s net worth or income is thought to be between €18,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5277 /]
Filip Kostic FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Filip Kostic has an overall rating of 85 and his potential is also 85.
[table id=5276 /]
- At the age of 17, Kosti made his senior debut with Radniki Kragujevac.
- This came about following the club’s promotion from the Serbian First League to the Serbian SuperLiga.
- Several teams, notably Red Star Belgrade, Anderlecht, Udinese, and Tottenham Hotspur, started showing interest in him.
- On April 15, 2012, he was selected as Sportal’s starting left winger for SuperLiga round 24.
- He committed to the Eredivisie team Groningen on April 4, 2012, and when the season ended in June, he relocated to the Netherlands.
- On October 21, 2012, he made his debut for Groningen.
- After receiving little playing time, Kosti finally began displaying promising potential at the start of the 2013–14 Eredivisie.
- He caught the attention of the media after playing a stellar game in which he had one assist against NEC, and on August 25, he furthered his reputation as a playmaker by assisting twice against Go Ahead Eagles.
- Finally, in a 1-0 victory over PSV Eindhoven on October 20, 2013, Kosti scored his first goal for Groningen.
- Filip Kosti transferred to German club VfB Stuttgart on August 9th for €6 million plus a €1 million bonus.
- Additionally, Groningen would earn 15% of any future transfer fees collected by Stuttgart.
- Kosti agreed to a deal with VfB Stuttgart that runs through June 2019.
- After Hamburg was relegated at the conclusion of the 2017–18 season, Kosti joined Eintracht Frankfurt on loan till the end of the 2018–19 campaign on August 20.
- Frankfurt confirmed the permanent signing of Kosti on May 17, 2019, in a contract that would last until 2023.
- In order to get to the UEFA Europa League semifinals on April 14, 2022, Frankfurt overcame Barcelona 3-2 at Camp Nou and 4-3 overall thanks to two goals from Kosti.
- Kostic was named player of the season and the leading assist maker as Eintracht went on to win the Europa League.
- Juventus made the announcement that Kosti has signed a four-year contract on August 12, 2022.
He is currently 31 years old (as of 2023).
He is 184 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Juventus FC, his net worth is €18,000,000 (as of 2023).