Swedish professional footballer Filip Viktor Helander (born 22 April 1993) plays center-back for the Scottish Premiership team Rangers and the Sweden national team.
Helander was selected for the senior Sweden team prior to their match against Moldova in October 2015. He was a member of Sweden’s team that competed in the 2018 World Cup in Russia. He was included in Sweden’s roster for the postponed UEFA Euro 2020 competition in May 2021.
Filip Helander Bio/Wiki
[table id=5091 /]
- Allsvenskan: 2013, 2014
- Svenska Supercupen: 2014
- Scottish Premiership: 2020–21
- Scottish Cup: 2021–22
- Scottish League Cup runner-up: 2019–20
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship: 2015
Filip Hela Net Worth
The range of Filip Helander’s net worth or income is thought to be between £4,555,600. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5092 /]
Filip Helander FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Filip Helander has an overall rating of 72 and his potential is also 72.
[table id=5093 /]
- On October 17, 2011, Helander made his Allsvenskan debut in a game against Syrianska.
- Helander partnered with Pontus Jansson in defence for the opening games before being replaced by Daniel Andersson following the second round of games.
- Helander committed to playing for Malmö’s first squad on July 17, 2012, and his deal is good through the 2015 campaign.
- Helander became a regular starter in the defence towards the end of the season as Andersson began to play less and less following the summer break.
- Helander represented Malmö in a total of 12 league games in 2012.
- Helander joined Hellas Verona in the Italian Serie A on July 22, 2015.
- He made his debut on September 23 against Internazionale in a 1-0 loss at the San Siro.
- He once again started the next home game against Lazio and scored his first Serie A goal in the 33rd minute.
- In the end, Lazio prevailed 2-1.
- Helander signed a season-long loan agreement with Bologna on August 31, 2016, with a requirement to buy out the loan at the conclusion of the season.
- In exchange, Nicol Cherubin relocated to Verona.
- Helander officially began his affiliation with Bologna on June 12th, 2017.
- Helander played 29 games in the next season, his second with the Rossoblù, as he was given increased playing time by head coach Roberto Donadoni.
- Due to an injury, his club season ended early in April 2018 without endangering his participation in the World Cup as a reserve.
- On July 13, 2019, Rangers in the Scottish Premiership confirmed the acquisition of Helander.
- The price of Helander was £3.5 million.
- He made his debut against East Fife in a Scottish League Cup game, scoring the game’s only goal as Rangers defeated them 3-0.
- Helander scored the game-winning goal for Rangers against Celtic on August 29, 2021, in the inaugural Old Firm derby of the 2021–22 campaign.
- Helander underwent surgery to repair a knee injury sustained in a 2-1 victory over St. Johnstone four days earlier, and Rangers manager Steven Gerrard said on September 15, 2021, that Helander would be sidelined for the foreseeable future.
He is currently 30 years old (as of 2023).
He is 192 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to Rangers FC, his net worth is £4,555,600 (as of 2023).