Éder Gabriel Militão is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for Real Madrid and the Brazil national team. Although he is primarily a central defender, he can also be used as a right-back or defensive midfielder. Militão started his career at So Paulo, playing 57 matches over two years before transferring to Porto. After one season in Portugal, he joined Real Madrid for a reported transfer fee of €50 million. His first senior international appearance came for Brazil in 2018, and he was part of the team that won the 2019 Copa América.
Paulo Dybala Biography, Age, Height, Family, Nationality, Net Worth & Wiki
Although he usually plays as a central defender, he can also play as a right-back or defensive midfielder. In the opening match of the 2017 Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A on 14 May 2017, the Brazilian defender made his professional debut for the Brazilian professional football club Sao Paulo. On 11 September 2018, he made his international career debut for the Brazil national team in a friendly match against El Salvador.
Alex Sandro Biography, Age, Wife, Jersey, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Éder Militão Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Éder Gabriel Militão|
|Nick Name||Éder Militão|
|Age||25 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Birth Place||Sertãozinho, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Date of Birth||18 January 1998|
|Residence||• Madrid, Spain|
• Sertãozinho, State of São Paulo, Brazil
|Home Town||Sertãozinho, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother's Name||Ana Maria Militão|
|Father's Name||Valdo Militao|
|Sister(s)||Maria Julia, also known as Maju|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager||He is represented by UJ Football Talent.|
|Debut Club||• 2019: Real Madrid CF |
• August 5, 2018: FC Porto
• 2017: Sao Paulo FC
|Debut International||• 2018: Brazil national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 3 (Real Madrid CF )|
• 14 (Brazil national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Real Madrid CF |
• Brazil national football team
|Strengths||• Long Passing|
• Saving long shots
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 186 cm|
in meters- 1.86 m
in feet inches- 6’1”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 79 kg|
in pounds- 174 lbs
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||13 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Brazilian|
|Distinctive Features||• Black hair|
• Black eyes
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||9.5 UK|
|Favorite Playing Position||Defender|
|Favorite Friend||Ivan Rakitic|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Drinks||Tea & Coffee|
|Role Models||Sergio Ramos|
|Favorite Website||Twitter & Instagram|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone/Apple|
|Favorite Movie||Thor Series|
|Favorite Flowers||Red Rose|
Éder Militao Biography tells you all about his Childhood Story, Early Life, Parents, Family, Girlfriend/Wife to be (Tiffany Alvares), Brother (Militao Junior), Sister (Maria Julia), Lifestyle, Personal Life and Net Worth. In a nutshell, we portray the Life History of a boy who preferred flying a kite to eating or playing football during his childhood years.
The Brazilian Story in WOODGRAM begins from his Early Days to when he became famous for the beautiful game. In order to whet your appetite for the engaging nature of Eder Militao Biography, we present a gallery of his early life and rise. You and I appreciate his versatility as well as those warrior-like tendencies he brings to the game.
He is regarded by the sources as a future center-back for Real Madrid. We notice that despite the accolades, few are familiar with Eder Militao’s bio. Woodgram has created his Memoir for both these reasons and for the love of football. Let’s get started. The full name of Eder Gabriel Mika-0 is Eder Gabriel Mika-0. The Footballer was born on the 18th day of January 1998 to Ana Maria Mika() and Valdo Militao in Sertaozinho, Brazil.
The rugged Brazilian defender was born the second of three children (himself, a brother, and a sister). The children were born through the marriage of his parents, who appear to be in their 50s. From a facial perspective, who does Eder look like?
Born in Sertaozinho, a Brazilian municipality in Sao Paulo, the center-back had a joyful childhood.
He grew up alongside his older brother, who goes by the name Militao Junior. His parents gave birth to his little sister, Maria Julia, also known as Maju, some years later. This is the nuclear family. Eder Militao grew up as an extremely shy kid. He was typically self-reliant, very thoughtful, and an empathetic child. Eder only loosens himself at home with his family and on the street when he is with friends.
Militao Senior was the type who didn’t like trying new things, unlike his elder brother. The only thing Eder Militao did (day and night) was ride his bicycle and fly kites. In the afternoons and on weekends, he threw his kite into space in the streets of Sertaozinho after school. Everyone in his neighborhood called him Kite Boy because of that.
Eder enjoys seeing his kite rise so high in the air without knowing what direction the wind will be blowing. Moreover, he had no idea how many twists and turns the flight would undergo before it ended. Eder had no idea at the time that this would be a sign of his future football glory and strength.
In truth, the Brazilian’s success is a product of the activities of his family. Eder Militao comes from a football-loving family. Do you know?… Eder Militao’s dad (Valdo Militao) played for Corinthians with legendary rival Rivaldo before they had him.
With Valdo Militho’s career spanning the top echelons of Brazilian football, he probably would have earned a lot of money. Surely, his family could have continued to survive. Woodgram believes Eder doesn’t come from a poor family because of this. His dad provided him with a comfortable home while he was growing up.
The Brazilian has his roots in Pontal, a municipality in the state of Sao Paulo.
His father was born in this small town (Pontal). The town is also the birthplace of Eder Militao’s grandparents. Born in Sertaozinho, the footballer describes himself as a native. As can be seen from the map, both towns are separated by 18.5km or 21 minutes of driving. Sertaozinho, a town known for its ethanol and sugarcane production, is best known for Eder, one of its most famous residents.
Having their boys not attend a school or become professional footballers would have them working blue-collar jobs in one of Sertaozinho’s industrial plants. Eder Militao’s parents didn’t envision this for their sons. Both Eder and Junior went through the necessary schooling, which they did. It takes 21 minutes to drive between the two towns, as can be seen on the map. Derer is the most famous citizen of Sertaozinho, a town known for its sugarcane and ethanol production.
Their boys would stand a risk of doing blue-collar jobs in one of Sertaozinho’s industrial plants if they didn’t go to school or become professional footballers. Eder Militao’s parents had different plans for their sons. Eder and Junior completed all necessary schooling, which they did.
Due to this, as well as football reasons, Eder and Junior (his brother) did complete their primary and secondary education. Despite coming from humble family background, the reserved boy was only committed and focused on three things. The first is his school, the second is flying kites, and the third is riding his bicycle.
Eder was not interested in football. He wasn’t even a fan of it, let alone living up to his father’s legacy. His three extracurricular activities are all that matters. Despite growing up in a football-centric home, Eder had no desire to follow in his father’s (Valdo Militao’s) footsteps.
As with many retired football players (who have a child who is unwilling to carry on the family legacy), Valdo found retirement difficult – let alone having a child who isn’t interested in carrying on the legacy. Eder Mika is the truth. He never wanted to play football. In fact, he wasn’t even sure he could live up to what his Dad had done in the game.
Sergio Ramos Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Education, Net Worth & Wiki
Éder Militão Net Worth
How much salary does he earn?
In July 2019 the center-back signed a contract with Real Madrid that nets him a whopping salary of 8.3 million euros (7.4 Million Pound) per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns €41,146 (£36,532) per day and €1,714 (£1,522) per hour!
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||49 Million Euro (44 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||€8,300,000 (£7,217,391)|
|Per Month Salary||€691,667 (£601,449)|
|Per Week Salary||€159,615 (£138,796)|
|Per Day Salary||€22,740 (£19,774)|
|Per Hour Salary||€947 (£823)|
|Per Minute Salary||€16 (£14)|
|Market Value||€60.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||€60.00 Million (Dec 30, 2021)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||• Audi|
• Range Rover
Brazil’s star player rose through the ranks at Sao Paulo before catching the eye of Europe’s top clubs at FC Porto; in the summer of 2019, he moved to Real Madrid. With a six-year contract with Los Blancos, his net worth is over €49 million (£44 million); the defender has a market value of €60.00 million but doesn’t expect it to rise anytime soon.
- Born in Sertãozinho in the state of São Paulo, Militão started playing for São Paulo FC youth squads in 2010.
- For the first time, he was included in the first team for the 2016 Copa Paulista, debuting on 2 July in a defeat of 2–1 at Ituano. The team from the state capital had entered the tournament for the first time, with an under-20 squad.
- In 11 games he scored 2 goals, the first coming in a 4–0 home win over CA Juventus on 18 September that qualified him for the second round.
- He made his professional debut on 14 May 2017 in a 1–0 loss away to Cruzeiro, the opening match for the 2017 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A. Milito made 22 appearances during the season as the club finished in 13th place, and was sent off on 12 November during a 1–1 draw at Vasco da Gama.
- He scored twice during the campaign, starting with a 2–1 win at Vitória on 17 September.
- He made his last appearance for the club on 5 August 2018 when the Tricolor defeated Vasco 2–1 to win the year’s national championship.
- Militão signed a five-year contract with the Portuguese defending champions Porto on 7 August 2018. He debuted in the Primeira Liga on 2 September, starting in Porto’s 3–0 win over Moreirense and assisting the first goal, scored by captain Héctor Herrera.
- Militão quickly cemented himself in the starting 11 as a center-back, forming a defensive partnership with Felipe.
- Militão headed the ball after a cross from Oliver to score the first goal of his career for the club in a 3–1 win against Schalke 04 in the 2018–19 UEFA Champions League group stage.
- Militão scored his first league goal at Desportivo das, Aves, on 3 January 2019. From September 2018 to January 2019, he was named defender of the month in the Primeira Liga four times.
- Militão was signed to a six-year contract by Real Madrid on 14 March 2019 after paying a €50 million transfer fee to Porto.
- During the last half-hour of a 3–2 win over Levante on 14 September, he replaced Sergio Ramos as a substitute. The Real Madrid team won the 2019–20 La Liga with 15 appearances from him.
- Militão scored his first goal for Real Madrid on 20 January 2021, heading in compatriot Marcelo’s cross in the Copa del Rey last 32 match away to third-tier CD Alcoyano; his team unexpectedly lost 2–1. His first league goal came on 1 May 2021, in a 2–0 victory over Osasuna.
- As Fagner withdrew with an injury, coach Tite called up Militão for Brazil’s friendlies in the United States against the hosts and El Salvador.
- In a 5–0 win over the Salvadoreans at FedExField on 11 September, he played the full 90 minutes.
- Militão was selected to Brazil’s 23-man squad for the 2019 Copa América.
- In the final against Peru on 7 July, played at the Maracanã Stadium, he came on for Philippe Coutinho in the second half as his team won 3–1.
- He was named to the 2021 Copa América team on 9 June 2021.
Karim Benzema Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Siblings, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Éder Militão
- Born in São Paulo, Brazil, he joined the youth academy of Brazilian giants São Paulo Futebol Clube in 2010 as a 12-year old; In 2017, after impressing with the junior sides, he was given his first-team debut on 14 May, as O Clube da Fé suffered a 1-0 defeat against Cruzeiro.
- A total of 37 appearances were made during the defender’s time at the club before he was scouted and signed by FC Porto in the summer of 2018.
- The Brazilian made his debut for the Portuguese champions on 2 September, when they defeated Moreirense 3-0 in the Primeira Liga.
- The burgeoning footballer solidified his position in the first team soon after, forming a resolute partnership with fellow Brazilian Felipe Augusto at the heart of Porto’s defense.
- The defender made a whopping 47 appearances in all competitions during his first season at the club and was selected as the best defender for four consecutive months between September 2018 and January 2019.
- With his assured defensive skills and his ability to carry the ball out of defense, the Brazilian defender persuaded Real Madrid to take an interest in him. On 14 March 2019, this interest manifested itself in a move for the defender to the Spanish capital, as he signed a six-year deal with the club.
- With a 3-2 victory over Levante on 14 September, he made his La Liga vow.
- He dreams of winning the FIFA World Cup someday, despite being a single man. His eternal love is playing football for his country!
- He has tattoos embroidered on both sleeves of his shirt. His left thigh is also inked with the face of his younger sister!
- The Brazilian joined Real Madrid in the summer of 2019 and is likely to stay at the Bernabéu stadium for the foreseeable future.
Is Eder militao good FIFA?
Eder Militao might be better than ever. His flashback last year was one of the most annoying defenders, and he’s back again this year. I used him with a shadow to boost his pace to the max and his interceptions and stand tackle by 10, slide tackle by 15. This guy is such a solid aggressive center-back.
How old is Eder militao?
How tall is Eder militao?
What team does Eder militao play for?
- Real Madrid CF
- Brazil national football team
Is Eder militao right-footed?
His preference to use his right foot to tackle can be so strong that he attempts to tackle with an awkward body shape in these situations (below). This is one area he could do with improving. Earlier in his career, Militão demonstrated an impressive ability at attacking set-pieces.