Charles De Ketelaere (born 10 March 2001) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Belgian First Division A side Club Brugge and the Belgium national football team as well. It was at the age of seven that he started playing football for the youth team of Club Brugge and also worked as a ball boy for the club. It was during the 2019-20 Belgian Cup, on 25 September 2019, that he made his senior debut for the club.
On 22 October 2019, he made his UEFA Champions League debut for the club. At the international level, he has represented Belgium at a variety of different age levels throughout his career. Throughout his career, he has represented Belgium at the U16, U17, U19, U21, and senior levels of the game. On the 11th of November 2020, he made his international debut for the Belgian national team.
Charles De Ketelaere Bio/Wiki
[table id=3980 /]
Charles De Ketelaere Net Worth
In 2023, what will his salary be?
In Jul 2019 Charles De Ketelaere the midfielder signed a contract with Club Brugge KV extended from 2021 to 2024 that netted him a whopping salary of £884,000 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,422 per day and £101 per hour!
[table id=3982 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Charles De Ketelaere has an estimated net worth of around $2.5 million, and his market value is about $33.00 million.
Charles De Ketelaere FIFA 22 Potential And Rating
Charles De Ketelaere is currently 22 years old and plays as a Striker for Club Brugge in Belgium. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 77 with a potential of 87. The rating of De Ketelaere’s skillmoves is 4-stars.
[table id=3981 /]
His left foot is his preferred shooting foot. He has a high work rate and a high work rate. Our database estimates De Ketelaere’s height at 191 cm and weight at 74 kg. Charles De Ketelaere plays the number 90 at the moment.
- De Ketelaere joined Club Brugge at the age of 7 and worked as a ball boy.
- As a youth, he played tennis as well as football.
- Against Francs Borains in the 2019–20 Belgian Cup, he made his senior debut on 25 September 2019.
- He made his UEFA Champions League debut against Paris Saint-Germain on 22 October 2019.
- In the 57th minute, he was substituted with the score 1–0 to Paris Saint-Germain; the game ended 5–0.
- To reach the Belgian Cup Final, he scored in a 2–1 win against Zulte Waregem on 5 February 2020.
- During the UEFA Champions League group stage on 20 October 2020, De Ketelaere scored the game-winning goal in the 93rd minute to defeat Zenit St. Petersburg 2–1.
De Ketelaere made his Belgium debut in November 2020 as a substitution in a loss to Switzerland. His debut international goal came in Belgium’s 2–1 loss to Italy in the Nations League third-place playoff match on 10 October 2021.
Facts About Charles De Ketelaere
- With Club Brugge, he won the Belgian First Division A in 2019-20 and 2020-21.
- A Belgian Super Cup has been won by Charles De Ketelaere with Club Brugge in 2021.
- He was named the Belgian Promising Talent of the Year for 2020.
- As Charles De Ketelaere stepped on stage to receive his Promise of the Year award at the Belgian Sports Awards in mid-December, the video playing behind him did not begin by highlighting his footballing accomplishments.
- Rather, grainy footage of the Club Brugge star playing tennis from around a decade ago was shown as a reminder of his prodigious talent.
- Following in the footsteps of Romelu Lukaku, Divock Origi, and six-time Grand Slam tennis champion Kim Clijsters in winning the annual prize.
- De Ketelaere reflected on his life-changing decision to pursue his football dream over the possibility of a solo career.
How old is De Ketelaere?
Charles De Ketelaere is 22 years old.
How tall is De Ketelaere?
De Ketelaere is 6′ 3″ tall.
When was Charles De Ketelaere born?
De Ketelaere was born on 10 March 2001.
Which is Charles De Ketelaere’s preferred foot?
De Ketelaere’s preferred foot is right.
Charles De Ketelaere’s biography teaches us that we need to mentally prepare for life’s challenges. Moreover, it is normal for aspiring footballers to encounter roadblocks on the way to becoming professionals.
Charles De Ketelaere’s parents prepared him for life by being doggedly persistent. In the story, the Belgian Striker was able to overcome many rejections by strengthening his character and lowering his expectations.
During the process of writing Charles De Ketelaere’s bio, we discovered something about him – one of his most prominent characteristics. It is nothing other than his forgiving spirit. Despite coming from a humble family, the footballer has shown us that he has a great attitude.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Belgian footballer. Hopefully, Charles De Ketelaere’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in this article on Charles De Ketelaere.