Benjamin Paa Kwesi Henrichs (born 23 February 1997) is a German professional footballer who plays for Bundesliga club RB Leipzig and the Germany national team.
Henrichs was born in Germany to a German father and a Ghanaian mother, and he was eligible to play for both countries until making his Germany debut. In a 2017 interview, he claimed that Ghanaian midfielder Michael Essien was his childhood idol, but he opted to play for Germany since they approached him when he was still a teenager.
Benjamin Henrichs Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Benjamin Paa Kwesi Henrichs|
|Nick Name||Benjamin Henrichs|
|Age (as of 2023)||26 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Bocholt, Germany|
|Date of Birth||23 February 1997|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Phyllis Henrichs|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Debut Club||B. Leverkusen|
|Jersey Number||• Germany - 6|
• RB Leipzig - 39
|Current Team(s)||• Germany|
• RB Leipzig
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||7 / 0|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||CN Sports|
|Traits||• Injury Prone|
|Style Of Play||• Likes to play short passes|
• Likes to tackle
• Ball interception
• Defensive contribution
Height and Weight
|Height (as of 2022)||• in meters - 1.83 m|
• in feet inches - 6'0"
|Weight (as of 2022)||• in kilograms - 79 kg|
• in pounds - 174lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||German|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Right-Back|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
- DFB-Pokal: 2021–22
- FIFA Confederations Cup: 2017
- Fritz Walter Medal U19 gold medal: 2016
Benjamin Henrichs Net Worth
The range of Benjamin Henrichs’s net worth or income is thought to be between €13,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€13,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€10,949,120|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€2,288,000|
|Salary per Week||€44,000|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 1, 2021|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2025|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Benjamin Henrichs FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Benjamin Henrichs has an overall rating of 77 and his potential is also 80.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|63||Heading Accuracy||49||FK Accuracy|
|76||Short Passing||66||Long Passing|
|74||Defensive Awareness||75||Sliding Tackle|
- Henrichs is a Bayer Leverkusen academy graduate, having joined the club at the age of seven and captaining the side at the under-19 level.
- He was promoted to the senior team in 2015 after impressing throughout his formative years with the club and made his Bundesliga debut on 20 September as a second-half substitute for Karim Bellarabi in a 3-0 loss to Borussia Dortmund.
- The next season, he established himself as a regular with the team, appearing in 29 games.
- He eventually made over 80 appearances for the club in all competitions before joining Ligue 1 side AS Monaco in August 2018.
- Henrichs signed a five-year contract with Monaco on August 28, 2018.
RB Leipzig (loan)
- Henrichs joined RB Leipzig on a season-long loan on July 8, 2020.
- The agreement includes a €15 million buyout option at the end of the season.
- Henrichs signed a permanent contract with RB Leipzig on April 12, 2021.
- The €15 million buyout option was exercised by RB Leipzig.
- Henrichs was called up to the German national team for the first time by manager Joachim Löw on November 4, 2016, for a World Cup qualification against San Marino and a friendly against Italy.
- Seven days later, he made his debut against the former in Germany’s 8-0 triumph.
- The following year, he was nominated to Löw’s team for the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, which served as the warm-up for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and made two appearances as Germany won the tournament.
- He was later left out of Germany’s World Cup team.
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2023).
He is 183 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to RB Leipzig, his net worth is €13,000,000 (as of 2023).