Dusan Vlahovic (born 28 January 2000) is a Serbian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club Juventus and the Serbia national football team. Following his graduation from Partizan’s youth system, Vlahovic made his first-team debut in 2016, winning a league title and two Serbian Cups in the process. Following that, he moved to the Italian club Fiorentina in 2018. Vlahovic had 21 league goals in Serie A during the 2020–21 season, earning him the title of Serie A’s Best Young Player.
After an impressive goalscoring run in the first half of 2021-2022, Italian rivals Juventus signed the 24-year-old in January 2022 for a reported fee of €70 million. Former Serbia youth international, Vlahovic has represented his country at a number of levels of youth before making his senior international debut in 2020 during the UEFA Nations League. He also helped his nation qualify for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
Dusan Vlahovic Bio/Wiki
In the table below, you will see concise information about the Serbian footballer. It is a great tool to help you get a quick overview of Dusan Vlahovic’s profile with minimal effort.
|• The Serbian Ibrahimovic
|23 (as in 2023) Years
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign
|Belgrade, Serbia, FR Yugoslavia
|Date of Birth
|28 January 2000
|Belgrade, Serbia, FR Yugoslavia
|Belgrade, Serbia, FR Yugoslavia
|Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming
|Andjela Vlahović (Younger sister)
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Mariasole Pollio (to be)
|Career Manager/ Player Agent
|International Sports Office
|• 2022: Juventus F.C.
• January 2018: ACF Fiorentina
• 2016: FK Partizan
|• 2020: Serbian national football team
|• 7 (Juventus FC)
• – (Serbian national football team)
|• Juventus FC
• Serbian national football team
|Attack – Centre-Forward
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|in centimeters- 190 cm
in meters- 1.90 m
in feet inches- 6’3”
|in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity
|Favorite Playing Position
|Fruits and Veg
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand
Dusan Vlahovic Biography reveals information about his Childhood, Early Life, Parents – Sladjana Vlahović (Mother), Miloš Vlahović (Father), Family Background, etc.
Dusan Vlahovic’s siblings (a sister and a late brother), his girlfriend and wife-to-be (Mariasole Pollio), his personal life, lifestyle, and net worth.
This memoir provides the full Life History of Dusan Vlahovic, the shining diamond of the Balkans and one of Europe’s finest strikers.
Woodgram’s account of the Serbian footballer’s story starts from his early days in Belgrade until the time when he became famous.
The following gallery of Dusan Vlahovic’s Early Life and Rise is meant to stimulate your interest in the engaging nature of his biography. Check out what he has accomplished in his lifetime.
All know that this player has the makings of a top forward and the skill set of an elite striker. The goal poacher is one of the most sought-after players in Europe’s summer transfer window in 2021.
Despite the accolades attributed to him, we notice that few people have read Dusan Vlahovic’s biography.
It is for this reason that WoodGram has swung into action. We wouldn’t like to waste too much of your time, so let’s get started.
An account of Dusan Vlahovic’s childhood
Starting off with his biography, he is known by the nicknames The Serbian Ibrahimovic, DV9, and Duca. The 28th day of January 2000, was a busy day for Dusan Vlahovic as he was born to his mother Sladjana Vlahovic and father, Milos Vlahovic in the city of Belgrade, in Serbia, the former Yugoslavia.
Growing up as a child
As a child, Dusan Vlahovic spent most of the time with his younger sister Andjela, who goes by the name Andjela. Dusan often recalls the beautiful days of his childhood when he was a kid. It was indeed an amazing experience to grow up with Andjela Vlahovic as a sister.
In the picture above, he is wearing a Partizan jersey as he cuddles his sister, Andjela Vlahovic, proving that the Serbian has been a Partizan fan since he was a child.
It is likely that he is not the only member of his family who supports the club in any way. He may have parents and some relatives who support the club in any way.
A Brief History of Dusan Vlahovic’s Family
It has been reported that the Serbian professional footballer hails from a very comfortable upper-middle class family. His mother and father are both simple people, and every one of his family members has an excellent grasp of what the other one is going through.
As a child, Dusan Vlahovic’s parents made sure that he and his sister enjoyed the best life had to offer.
Vlahovic, unlike older Balkan players, spent most of his childhood in the wake of the Yugoslav Wars. Nevertheless, his family lost a member during the wars. Find out more about that in the next section.
Although Sladjana and Milos agreed to let Dusan pursue his dream of becoming a medical doctor if his ambition to play football did not pan out, they allowed him to try out as a footballer first.
After they realized that that was his first choice, they provided him with all the support he needed.
The origin of Dusan Vlahovic’s family
The forward is a citizen of Serbia because both of his parents were born in this country in southeast Europe. Dusan Vlahovic’s ancestry can be traced back to Belgrade, the capital city of Serbia.
Belgrade is popularly known as the “White City” and we recognize it as one of the oldest metropolises in Europe.
The city has a history of over 7,000 years, in case you didn’t know. Here is the map that describes Dusan Vlahovic’s family roots.
Since Yugoslavia’s inception as a kingdom in 1918, Belgrade has been the recognized capital of Yugoslavia. We see a lot of the architecture that we see today in the city in the period after World War II.
There is nothing more significant than to recall that the city of Belgrade has been through more than 115 wars and that is the reason she has earned the nickname “the White Fenix.”
It is believed that the name came from the fact that Belgrade has been destroyed and rebuilt over 44 times in its history.
It was affected by both World War I and World War 11 – and once again by NATO in 1999.
You may not be aware of the fact that James Blunt (the English singer behind the song YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL) was a part of the NATO military force that was bombing the area when it did so.
Dusan Vlahovic’s brother died during World War II
Truth be told, his family has been through two world wars. Due to the turbulence of the post-war Balkan situation, as a child born in the 2000s, Dusan experienced the turmoil of the post-war years in his life.
As a matter of fact, his parents moved three times during his childhood. First fleeing from Metohija, and then fleeing from Montenegro.
We are extremely saddened to learn that Dusan Vlahovic’s older brother was also killed in the war in Bosnia. To honor him, the Serbian striker had a tattoo drawn on his right hand in the form of a drawing.
A Brief History of Dusan Vlahovic’s Education
I can assure you that the Serbian attended school since he once mentioned (in an interview) about being a regular student and improving his grades. When Dusan acknowledged his education, he said as follows;
My choice is medicine because, if football does not help – God forbid – I still need to finish my schoolwork.
As a result, Dusan Vlahovic’s parents never fully trusted football – as there would always be a backup in case their son failed to reach the top.
There were plans for him to attend college after he graduated from primary school. Fortunately, he was able to follow his dream of playing soccer.
Career Development of Dusan Vlahovic
With Sladjana and Milos taking action on their first choice, they enrolled their son at the Altina football school in the urban neighborhood in Belgrade – in the middle of the city. In the eyes of Dusan Vlahovic’s parents, it is best for him to try out soccer education – if he had been unable to succeed, then he would read medicine.
At the football school “Athens” in Zemun, where Dusan always had fun with his coach Radovan Sekulic, he had the opportunity to begin his journey to becoming Europe’s best striker. In contrast to many seven-year-olds, Dusan played for a generation of older players.
It didn’t take long for everyone in “Athens Zemunel” to gather what kind of footballer they had in “Gino” because of his bravery in front of goal.
Probably the best testament to this is the fact that only a few months after Dusan Vlahovic’s arrival, his teammates elected him as their captain.
At some point, it became a football game and the only sport left was martial arts. There was no indication that he would not become a professional footballer as he grew up.
Although the youngster was at home, he was constantly practicing soccer, so he became much better than his peers who were also older.
The Early Football Story of Dusan Vlahovic
During his time at Altina, the youngster excelled in local competitions. A standout player, Dusan became the goalkeeper no goalkeeper would want to face.
He defied all odds and his brilliance made him the recipient of many honors.
Those who knew Dusan Vlahovic (back in the day) often confess that the boy’s shootings were terrifying.
Especially in his ability to wind up opponents, he was excellent. He became a child celebrity by dribbling, dominating physically, and taking long-range shots.
As soon as the boy began playing, he gained fans who enjoyed his speed, dribbling, and finishing. Dusan’s giant looks and skills combined to be a deadly combination and a source of fear for his opponent.
The Road to Fame of Dusan Vlahovic
From the above, have you noticed how similar his physicality (in his childhood) is to Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s?
When Dusan was in the academy, people always said he had the technique and coordination of Erling Haaland and the looks of Zlatan.
As we did further research, we discovered that Dusan (during his childhood) specialized in horse stance martial arts.
Combining horse martial arts with good nutrition (and his genetics) gave him a good height and physique.
During his time with Altina Zemun, Dusan Vlahovic became the club’s most successful academy player.
Scouts from OFK Beograd (a bigger academy) raided Altina for his signature because of his qualities.
Life as an academy student with Red Star Belgrade and Partizan
In just three months, Vlahovic moved to the most successful club in the Balkans and Southeast Europe.
It took the youngster so long to play at the academy because he was so good. After a match, he was lured away by a competitive club in Serbia.
Around early 2010, UEFA admitted that there was an emerging football academy across Europe that met the standard of Ajax Amsterdam.
It is none other than Serbia’s Partizan. Dusan Vlahovic joined this football academy from Red Star Belgrade.
Acquisitions at Partizan: the man behind them
Pantaleo Corvino, the club’s sports director, was commended for convincing Dusan Vlahovic’s parents to let him leave Red Star for Partizan.
How clever to take a boy just after his first march with his old club. (Pantaleo Corvino) gained a reputation for acquiring many of Serbia’s best young talents.
Among others, he is responsible for discovering Mateja Kezman (Chelsea FC legend), Alexander Mitrovic, Stefan Jovetic, Luka Jovic, and Matia Nastasic.
The Success Story of Dusan Vlahovic
Partizan’s most promising footballer alongside Nikola Milenkovic, the young striker graduated from the club’s academy at 15 and signed his first contract as a professional. It was an academy graduation record for the club.
Vlahovic was immediately promoted to Partizan’s senior team following graduation.
His debut in the Serbian SuperLiga came against OFK Beograd in February 2016, making him the youngest debutant and scorer (another club record) in Partizan’s history.
As the club’s hitman, Dusan Vlahovic accomplished what Aleksandar Mitrovic could not. Partizan won three trophies thanks to his goals – the Serbian SuperLiga (2016-2017) and two Serbian Cups (2015-16 and 2016-17).
Acquisition by the Florentine Empire
In the beginning, the media reported that Anderlecht wanted Dušan Vlahović badly. After Partizan rejected Arsenal’s offer of 2 million, Arsenal then offered Partizan 3 million.
As they sought to bring back the glory days of Mario Mandzukic, Juventus was about to offer even more.
In an interview with the press, Dusan Vlahovic stated that he hopes to one day play for an Italian club that will project him to the future.
The club that finally convinced his parents was Fiorentina. In the summer of 2017, the Florentines signed “the new Zlatan” for €2 million.
Astori’s death coincided with Dusan Vlahovic’s move to Fiorentina. The footballer had just died at the time.
This is the story of Italy’s success
In February 2018, Dusan Vlahovic was waiting for his 18th birthday when he said goodbye to his family and moved to Italy. Initially, (for Dusan) it was an experience (for him) to match up against tougher defenders at the start of his new life.
This was Vladahovic’s first test as a player when he helped Fiorentina win the Coppa Italia Primavera. It is a football competition played by young teams – teams that are under the age of 20 – in Italy.
Serbia’s Zlatan did not disappoint as you can see. As a result, Fiorentina won the tournament and Dusan was the leading scorer.
In the aftermath of Dusan’s first successes in Florence, La Viola fans could not help but compare him with the greatest striker in the club’s history. The former footballer we are referring to here is none other than the legendary Gabriel Batistuta.
Dusan Vlahovic acknowledged Batogol as a man whom he looks up to when asked about him. In addition, the Serbian confessed that he has carefully studied all of Gabriel Batistuta’s goals on YouTube.
How to become a goal machine
With the signing of Franck Ribery for Florentina, things just got better for Dusan as he has found a better provider of goal assists.
As a result of the partnership with Federico Chiesa, and the supplying by Ribery, goals began to come in large numbers.
It was during the 2020/2021 season that Dusan showed the greatest improvement in the timing of his movements.
With all that he had learned from Gabriel Batistuta, Vlahovic was able to score 21 goals in the Serie-A.
In addition to being labeled as the third best striker in the Italian League after Cristiano Ronaldo and Ciro Immobile, Vlahovic became the most eyed striker in the league. I believe that this is the end of the summer transfer window for 2020/2021.
We believe that a transfer to a big club will happen as soon as possible. At the time of writing, Man City is considering him as an alternative to Harry Kane.
The right deal is only a matter of time before the right deal will pull him away from Fiorentina. And from there, as we say in his biography, the rest is history.
Dusan Vlahovic’s girlfriend or future wife (to be) Rumored and the Truth
It seems that the Serbian has been tricking many Italian tabloids since he rose to fame – making it tough for them to dig into the story of his relationship.
As far as I am concerned, there is only one thing that is certain – it is hard for a guy as handsome as Dusan to be single.
As the result of one of the Italian media’s investigations, it was alleged that Dusan was in a relationship with Elena Kitić.
This gorgeous young lady is the beautiful daughter of the legendary Bosnian singer Mile Kitić. Later, it was found out that she was not Dusan Vlahovic’s girlfriend.
The Italian media calmed down on their claim after Elena herself announced that she is not Dusan Vlahovic’s girlfriend or secret wife. Through her Instagram story, she responded;
The identity of Dusan Vlahovic’s love interest has been revealed!
The Serbian denied the allegations of the Italian press vehemently and finally gave them what they wanted. Dusan published a photo of his girlfriend, who appears to be his future wife.
The photo of Dusan Vlahovic and his lover says more than a thousand words. Everyone can now relax and enjoy watching what the girlfriend of the rising Serbian looks like. Thus, she is not Elena Kitić.
Dusan Vlahovic’s girlfriend/wife (to be)
They have been talking since he revealed her identity – that Maria is the name of his lover. Alternatively, some blogs refer to her as Mariasole Pollio.
Her name may be uncertain, but we know she is a popular social media influencer.
About Dusan Vlahovic’s Personal Life
We’re going to tell you one thing you probably didn’t know about the rising Serbian in his Bio. Yes, it is impressive that Dusan has always been very good at public speaking (from his childhood).
During an interview with Mozzart sport, we learned he had just become a professional.
In contrast to his peers – even older athletes – Dusan Vlahovic showed incredible boldness and self-confidence.
Having the love of his parents and the support of his family is one of the greatest blessings in his life. Find out more about his family members here.
A short biographical sketch of Dusan Vlahovic’s Father
As far as we know, Milos Vlahovic is the brains behind key career decisions made by his son. To accomplish that, he works closely with the International Sports office (Dusan’s agents) to handle all aspects of a player’s career.
According to research, Miloš prevented his son from receiving a football scholarship at Red Star. He instead followed Pantaleo Corvino’s advice and had him join Partizan. Fortunately, these decisions have paid off.
A short biographical sketch of Dusan Vlahovic’s Mother
Balkan mothers have produced illustrious sons. Therefore, Sladjana is the lucky mother of the most expensive Serbian footballer born in the new millennium. The only person Dusan has ever loved more than his mum (for the longest time).
A short biographical sketch of Dusan Vlahovic’s Siblings
The Serbian footballer once revealed that his younger sister Andjela has always been his biggest supporter – ever since he was a child. The closeness between the two siblings was so great that she would often accompany Dusan to his training sessions. This could have been one of those moments.
A short biographical sketch of Dusan Vlahovic’s Grandparents
It is reported – according to the media – that the forward spent a considerable amount of time with his Granddad, as well as he did with his sister. In addition, Dusan Vlahovic’s grandmother died of Coronavirus.
Dusan Vlahovic Net Worth, Salary, And Market Value
What is the salary that he earns?
As well as a whopping salary of 7 million euros (5.8 million pounds) per year, in January 2022 the striker signed a contract with Juventus that netted him a whopping salary of 7 million euros. We have crunched the numbers and this means he earns €19,178 (£16,677) per day and €799 (£694) per hour.
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)
|26 Million Euro (22.8 Million Pound)
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)
|20 Million Euro (15 Million Pound)
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)
|7 Million Euro (5.8 Million Pound)
|Per Month Salary
|Per Week Salary
|Per Day Salary
|Per Hour Salary
|Per Minute Salary
|With Juventus FC
|Jan 28, 2022
|Jun 30, 2026
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee
|Highest Market Value
|$93.50 Million (Mar 15, 2022)
As one of the hottest prospects in the world, we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the potential of Juventus’ Serbian striker.
His market value is already north of €80,000,000 (£70,000,000), and while it’s estimated that his net worth is currently around €26,000,000 (£22,872,850), don’t be surprised to see it tenfold by the time he decides to hang up his boots.
Dusan Vlahovic Stats/ Rating In FIFA 22
As of now, Dusan Vlahovi is 23 years old, and he is currently playing as a Striker for Juventus in Italy. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 83, with a potential of 90. Vlahović has received a 3-star rating from skillmoves.
Dusan Vlahovic FIFA 22 Stats
Dusan Vlahovic Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Dusan Vlahovic Potential In FIFA 22
Whenever he shoots, he prefers to use his left foot. His work rate is moderate to moderate. It is estimated that Vlahovicvc’s height is 190 cm and that his weight is 75 kg, based on the data we have. Dusan Vlahovic is currently playing with the number 7.
- Born in Belgrade, Vlahović started playing football when he was in the eighth grade in the Altina Zemun football school, where he mostly played against older players.
- In the following months, he joined OFK Beograd’s youth system for three months, as well as making one appearance for Red Star Belgrade.
- In the summer of 2014, Vlahović joined rivals, Partizan.
- At the age of 15, he signed his first professional contract with Partizan.
- Vlahovic joined the first team of coach Ivan Tomic in early 2016 and was given number 9.
- On 21 February, he made his Serbian SuperLiga debut against OFK Beograd, becoming Partizan’s youngest debutant in history.
- Vlahovic made his Eternal Derby debut on 27 February, where he was substituted at the start of the second half.
- Partizan’s Vlahovic became the youngest goal scorer in club history on 2 April when he scored his first career goal against Radnik Surdulica.
- In addition, he scored a goal in the away semi-final cup match against Spartak Subotica on 20 April, winning 3–0.
- Partizan declined all offers from established European teams, including Arsenal, Anderlecht, and Juventus.
- In the 2015–16 Serbian Cup final, Vlahovic scored a goal to help his side beat Javor Ivanjica 2–0.
- The Partizan winger made his European debut against Zaglebie Lubin on 21 July, in the second leg of the 2016–17 UEFA Europa League second qualifying round.
- In the second match of the 2016–17 league season, in an away match against Napredak Krusevac, Vlahovic made his league debut.
Dusan Vlahovic in Fiorentina
- A five-year preliminary contract was signed by Vlahovic with Fiorentina in June 2017, which became official on his 18th birthday, 28 January 2018.
- Vlahovic was officially bought by Fiorentina on 22 February 2018. He chose to wear the number 18. He was not able to play until 1 July 2018 due to administrative norms.
- The 18-year-old, originally signed to Fiorentina’s under-19s, made his senior debut for Fiorentina on 25 September 2018, in a 2–1 Serie A defeat to Inter Milan; he became the first player born in the 2000s to represent the club.
- In a 3–3 draw away to Sassuolo on 9 December, he became the first player born in the 2000s to start for the Viola.
- In the 2018–19 season, he made 10 appearances for the first team.
- The following season, Vlahovic won the Coppa Italia Primavera, scoring a brace against Torino in the first leg of the final, and a penalty in the second leg.
- The following season, Vlahovic was included in the first team de facto.
- Against Monza in the third round of the Coppa Italia, Vlahovic scored his first goals with Fiorentina, a brace in a 3–1 win.
- On 10 November, he scored a brace in a 5–2 away loss to Cagliari. In 34 appearances, Vlahovic scored eight goals.
Breakthrough and Serie A Best Young Player
- With Cesare Prandelli at the helm of Fiorentina, Vlahovic found more and more time in the starting lineup in the 2020–21 season.
- He scored Fiorentina’s third goal in a 3–0 victory away to Juventus in Turin on 22 December 2020, which was Viola’s first victory at the Bianconeri’s home in 12 years.
- Vlahovic recorded his first career hat-trick in a 4–1 away win over Benevento on 13 March 2021.
- His 21 goals earned him the title of Serie A’s Best Young Player.
- In the first round of the 2021–22 Coppa Italia, Vlahovic scored twice in a 4–0 victory over Cosenza.
- He scored a hat-trick in a 3–0 win over Spezia on 31 October 2021.
- Vlahovic became the first player since 1951 to score 33 Serie A goals in a calendar year on 19 December 2021; Cristiano Ronaldo did the same in 2020.
- Vlahovic scored 38 league goals during his half-season with Fiorentina, more than any other player in the same period.
- Along with Erling Haaland, he was the only player born after 2000 to have scored at least 40 goals in Europe’s top-five leagues.
Dusan Vlahovic with Juventus
- Vlahovic signed for Juventus on 28 January 2022, two days after his 22nd birthday, on a four-and-a-half-year contract for €70 million-plus €10 million in performance-related bonuses, making him the most expensive signing in the Serie A winter transfer window.
- Juventus won 2–0 against Hellas Verona when he made his Juventus debut as a starter on 6 February.
- In his first appearance in the UEFA Champions League, Vlahovic drew 1–1 away to Villareal on 22 February.
- The striker scored after only 33 seconds, becoming the fastest Juventus debutant to score in the Champions League.
- In a 3–2 victory away to Empoli, he scored his first brace for Juventus.
- With his late equalizer in a 1–1 draw against Bologna on 16 April, Vlahovic became the second-youngest non-Italian player to score 50 goals in Serie A, after Alexandre Pato.
- He scored the 52nd-minute goal in Juventus’ 4–2 loss to Inter in the 2022 Coppa Italia Final.
- Despite losing the final, Vlahović finished the competition with four goals, with the other three coming during his time with Fiorentina.
- In a 2–2 home draw against Lazio five days later, he scored his 24th goal of the season to become the highest-scoring Serbian player in Serie A history, along with Dejan Stanković.
- In a match against the Czech Republic on 16 April 2015.
- Vlahovic scored a hat trick for the Serbian national under-15 team.
- In late 2015, he was called up to the under-16 squad, making his debut against Poland on 27 October.
- Vlahovic made his debut at the Stevan Vilotic memorial tournament in August 2016 against the United States, where he was called up to the under-19 squad.
- He scored against France in the second match of the same tournament.
- Serbia defeated Israel in the final match, and Vlahovic was nominated for the most talented player award.
- In the 2020–21 UEFA Nations League game against Hungary, Vlahovicvi made his senior team debut on 11 October 2020.
- On 18 November, he scored his first international goal in a 5–0 win over Russia in the Nations League.
- With his four goals, including a brace against Azerbaijan on 12 October 2021, Vlahovic embarked on a prolific goalscoring spree for his national team.
- With his help, Serbia qualified to the 2022 FIFA World Cup at the top of their qualifying group ahead of former European champions Portugal, after defeating them 2–1 away from home.
Dusan Vlahovic Style Of Play
- A complete striker, Vlahovic is known for his physicality, technique, and eye for goal.
- He is excellent at picking up the ball in the central areas or the inside right or left channels and maintaining possession.
- As a link player, he has many facets.
- His best assets are his strength to hold up the ball and his ability to turn and dribble past the first defender.
- He often received the ball under pressure when playing for Fiorentina, either from long balls or by linking up with his midfielders.
- Vlahovic is an excellent ball carrier, and his primary means of retaining possession and circulating the ball is to use his strength and his dribbling ability to evade his defender.
- When dribbling, he is able to draw in defenders and create space for himself or his teammates.
- Vlahovicvi has a potent and clinical penalty box presence, a devastating finisher in the penalty box, as he is able to pin the opposition back into their box.
- The team looks for areas in the final third before making a move into the channels.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Erling Haaland, and Jamie Vardy have been compared to his playing style.
Facts About Dusan Vlahovic
It is in the last section of our biography that we explain more of what you might not know about the Serbian footballer. So, without further ado, let us get started.
His response to those who compared him to Zlatan Ibrahimovic
In reality, he doesn’t like the idea of people comparing him to the legendary Swedish forward of the past. Vlahovic has finally responded to Ibrahimovic’s comparison in an interview with Corriere Dello Sport. Here are his words.
The fact that I’m able to compare myself with Zlatan is a great honor for me, still, it entails certain responsibilities that are capable of burning me out.
The profile of Dusan Vlahovic
The fact that a player considered a potential replacement for Robert Lewandowski or Harry Kane (despite all his goals for ACF Fiorentina) has only got 81 FIFA points is quite unbelievable.
At the time of writing Dusan Vlahovic’s Biography, he is the most overlooked or underrated young talent in the world of football.
Experiencing close to death due to Coronavirus
As the first Serbian football player to be infected by the pandemic, Vlahovic did much to protect himself from the illness.
The man battled a complex form of COVID in a hospital near Lucca for almost a month. In spite of the fact that he recovered, one of Dusan Vlahovic’s closest relatives (his grandmother) lost the battle with the dreaded disease.
Dusan Vlahovic’s Dream of Real Madrid
Dusan Vlahovic, who was born in 1984, was known to be a huge Partizan fan from his childhood. Furthermore, he was also a die-hard fan of Real Madrid, as were some members of his family. He is a Serbian who dreams of one day wearing the jersey of Los Blancos.
Religion of Dusan Vlahovic
Based on findings, the Serbian footballer appears to be an orthodox Christian. The Eastern Christian faith forms a huge part of the Eastern Christian community. We unite them through a common faith and with a common perspective on theology, tradition, and worship.
Lifestyle of Dusan Vlahovic
It is thanks to the choice of becoming a footballer. That this Serbian has been able to make his own contribution toward financial freedom. Thus, there would be nothing like a hardship for him and his family. Thanks to the football money made available to him. We will tell you about Dusan Vlahovic’s lifestyle here.
While Vlahovic is someone who always dresses well and looks good. He is someone who avoids glossy magazines, especially one that looks at his net worth. There is no such thing as a Serbian; a state with an exotic lifestyle that characterizes worldly things such as these.
The Car he drives
Dusan Vlahovic never allows fans to get to know him – inside and out – as a real antidote. Not even giving a hint as to the type of car he drives. In regards to Dusan Vlahovic’s car? From what we can find, Serbian is our best candidate. He’s a passenger in a ride that’s probably not his.
Not only does Dusan Vlahovic’s link play well. But he is also adept at running the channels and getting in behind. Blessed not only with a physical frame, but he is also quick when working into his stride.
Dusan Vlahovic’s biography can teach us how to be determined and believe in ourselves. Which were his two watchwords in life.
As a child, the Serbian realized his own potential and his self-confidence. He now has the ability to create his own world.
In the period when Mateja Kezman was in charge of Serbian football. Sladjana Vlahovic (Mum) and Milos Vlahovic (Dad) gave birth to him under the shadow of Mateja Kezman.
Dusan is currently the hope of the country, much like Jude Bellingham is to England and Pedri is to Spain.
We appreciate your company as we journey through the life of Serbia’s most promising footballer of the millennium. Biographies of Serbian footballers on Woodgram are accurate and fair.
Please let us know if you find any errors or omissions in Vlahovic’s Bio (through our contact page). As an alternative, would you mind sharing with us your perceptions of the forward in our comment section? Thank you very much!