Artem (or Artyom) Sergeyevich Dzyuba (born 22 August 1988) is a Russian professional footballer. During his career with Spartak Moscow, he made 166 appearances and scored 38 goals. He also spent two loan seasons at Tom Tomsk and Rostov, winning the Russian Cup with the latter. He joined Zenit in 2015.
With 148 goals, he holds the record for most goals scored in the Russian Premier League. In 2011, Dzyuba made his senior international debut for the Russian national team. As well as representing the country at UEFA Euro 2016, the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and UEFA Euro 2020, he is also the country’s joint top scorer with 30 goals along with Aleksandr Kerzhakov.
Artem Dzyuba Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Artem Dzyuba. It gives you the ability to read through the Russian footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Artem (or Artyom) Sergeyevich Dzyuba|
|Nick Name/Popular Name||Dzyuba|
|Age||35 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Born Place||Moscow, Russia|
|Date of Birth||22 August 1988|
|Home Town||Moscow, Russia|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Svetlana Dzyuba|
|Father's Name||Sergei Dzyuba|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
Sons- 3 - Name Not Available
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Gestifute|
|Debut Club||Without Club|
|Debut International||2011: Russian national football team|
|Jersey Number||22 (Russian national football team)|
|Current Team(s)||Russian national football team|
|Position||Attack - Centre-Forward|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 197 cm|
in meters- 1.97 m
in feet inches- 6'6”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 97 kg|
in pounds- 213 lbs
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Russian|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||9 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||12 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Artem Dzyuba Net Worth
In 2023, what will Artem Dzyuba’s salary be?
In Jul 2021 Artem Dzyuba signed a contract with Zenit S-Pb that already ended in Jul 2022 and netted him a whopping salary of $3.8 million per year. Currently, he is without a club. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns $10,410 per day and $434 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$8.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$8 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||$3.8 Million|
|Per Month Salary||$316,667|
|Per Week Salary||$73,076|
|Per Day Salary||$10,410|
|Per Hour Salary||$434|
|Per Minute Salary||$7.2|
|Current Contract||Without Club|
|Contract Signed||Sep 1, 2022|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||--|
|Market Value||$6.60 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$17.60 Million (Jun 14, 2019)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, he has an estimated net worth of around $8.5 Million and his market value is about $6.60 million.
Igor Akinfeev Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer, Contract, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Artem Dzyuba FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Artem Dzyuba is currently 35 years old and plays as a Striker for NG – FA in Free Agents. He has an overall rating of 78 in FIFA 22 with a potential rating of 78. In terms of skillmoves, Dzyuba has received a rating of three stars.
Artem Dzyuba FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|87||Heading Accuracy||60||FK Accuracy|
|77||Short Passing||57||Long Passing|
|25||Defensive Awareness||21||Sliding Tackle|
He prefers to shoot with his right foot when he is shooting. As far as his workrates are concerned, they are medium to low. The height of Dzyuba is 197 cm, and the weight of Dzyuba is estimated to be 97 kilograms according to our database. Currently, Artem Dzyuba is playing with the number 99.
Gennady Timchenko Biography, Age, Assets, Houses, Family, Career & Net Worth
- A year after he was signed by André Villas-Boas, he joined Zenit Saint Petersburg.
- During the 2015–16 UEFA Champions League, Dzyuba scored six goals in five consecutive matches.
- He joined Arsenal Tula on loan for the remainder of the 2017-18 season on 31 January 2018.
- With 17 goals, he tied his teammate Sardar Azmoun for the top scorer of the Russian Premier League in 2019–20.
- His second consecutive season of providing the most assists was also his best.
- He scored a late penalty to win the Russian Cup for Zenit on 25 July 2020.
- In the 2020 Russian Super Cup, he scored the first goal in a 2–1 victory over Lokomotiv Moscow.
- In a 6–1 victory over FC Lokomotiv Moscow on 2 May 2021, he scored twice as Zenit won their third title in a row.
- He scored four goals against FC Tambov on 16 May 2021, taking his total to 20 and overtaking his teammate Sardar Azmoun (who had 19 goals) as the top scorer of the 2020–21 season.
- In a game against FC Arsenal Tula on 16 October 2021, he scored his 100th goal for Zenit.
- In a match against FC Dynamo Moscow on 29 October 2021, he scored his 144th goal in the Russian Premier League, becoming the league’s record holder.
- Dzyuba will leave Zenit when his contract expires in July 2022, the club announced on 22 May 2022.
Jason Denayer Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- The Russian U21 team that competed in the 2011 European Under-21 Championship qualification included Dzyuba.
- In a friendly against Greece on 11 November 2011, he made his national team debut.
- Artem Dzyuba has been called up to the UEFA Euro 2012 provisional squad.
- Dick Advocaat did not include him in his final squad for the competition.
- During the UEFA Euro 2016 qualification, Dzyuba started to be called up regularly after he missed out on the 2014 World Cup, with Fabio Capello preferring Aleksandr Kokorin and Aleksandr Kerzhakov instead.
- His first goal came in a 4–0 rout of Liechtenstein at the Arena Khimki on 8 September 2014.
- One year later, he scored four goals in a 7–0 win over the same opponents; he ended the campaign as Russia’s top goalscorer with eight goals.
- Artem Dzyuba was included in Russia’s extended 2018 FIFA World Cup squad on 11 May, and he was included in the final squad on 3 June.
- In the opening game against Saudi Arabia on 14 June, he came on as a substitute and scored the third goal.
- In the second match, he scored a goal as Russia beat Egypt 3–1, sending them to the knockout stage for the first time.
- Minutes before half-time, he converted a penalty against Spain in the Round of 16 on 1 July.
- The game was eventually won on penalties 4–3 by Russia after Dzyuba was substituted in the second half.
- Sergei Ignashevich and Igor Akinfeev retired from the national team, and Dzyuba became their captain.
- On 9 June 2019, he contributed four goals to Russia’s 9–0 win over San Marino in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying match, marking his 20th international goal.
- Artem Dzyuba scored his 23rd international goal on 10 October, surpassing fellow Russian Roman Pavlyuchenko.
- The preliminary extended 30-man squad for UEFA Euro 2020 was announced on 11 May 2021.
- He was included in the final squad on 2 June 2021. On 12 June 2021, he played the entire game as Russia lost 3–0 to Belgium.
- In Russia’s second game against Finland on 16 June 2021, he played 83 minutes and assisted on Aleksei Miranchuk’s winning goal.
- In Russia’s final game against Denmark on 21 June, he scored Russia’s only goal from a penalty kick.
- Russia was eliminated from the competition after losing 4–1. With that goal against Denmark, he equaled Aleksandr Kerzhakov’s record of 30 national team goals.
Mario Fernandes (Footballer) Biography, Age, Height, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Artem Dzyuba
- Dzyuba was born on 22 August 1988 in Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union.
- His dad was a policeman in Poltava Oblast, Ukraine, and his mom worked at a grocery store in Moscow, where his father met her.
- In 2005, he joined Spartak Moscow’s reserves after attending the team’s football school.
- As a replacement for Roman Pavlyuchenko in the 85th minute, he made his first appearance for the first team in a Russian Cup match against FC Ural in 2006.
- In the 12th round, Artem Dzyuba made his first appearance as a substitute in the Russian Premier League.
- In that season, he made seven substitute appearances without scoring.
- Tom Tomsk signed the striker on loan until December 2009 on 7 August 2009.
- Dzyuba scored 17 goals while on loan to Rostov in the 2013–14 Russian Premier League.
- A video depicting Dzyuba mastur*ating leaked and went viral on 8 November 2020, leading to his removal from the national team ahead of the Nations League match against Moldova, Turkey, and Serbia.
Viktor Vekselberg Biography, Wife, Yacht, Houses, Career & Net Worth
How old is Dzyuba?
He is currently 35 years.
How tall is Dzyuba?
He is 6′ 6″ or 197 cm tall.
Who does Dzyuba play for?
Currently, he is playing for Russia’s national football team.
Where is Artem Dzyuba from?
Artem Dzyuba is from Russia.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Artem Dzyuba worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friend’s efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Artem Dzyuba has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Russian footballer. Hopefully, Artem Dzyuba’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Artem Dzyuba.