A Polish footballer, Arkadiusz Krystian “Arek” Milik, plays as a striker for Ligue 1 club Marseille and the Polish national team. Milik began his football career with the Rozwój Katowice youth team. He signed a one-year contract with Górnik Zabrze in 2011, transferred to Bayer Leverkusen in 2012, and then played on loan for FC Augsburg and Ajax. According to reports, he was purchased by Ajax for €2.8 million in 2015–16.
Milik became one of the top goal scorers in the Eredivisie while playing for Ajax. He joined Napoli for €35 million on 1 August 2016, effectively replacing Gonzalo Higuain. As of 21 January 2021, he was on loan at Marseille from Napoli. In 2016, Milik represented Poland at UEFA Euro 2016 and reached the quarterfinals. His team was eliminated from the group stage of the 2018 FIFA World Cup as well.
Arkadiusz Milik Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Arkadiusz Milik. It gives you the ability to read through the Polish footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Arkadiusz Krystian "Arek" Milik|
|Nick Name/Popular Name||Aro|
|Age||29 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Born Place||Tychy, Poland|
|Date of Birth||28 February 1994|
|Home Town||Tychy, Poland|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||F-MG.com|
|Debut Club||• 2022: Olympique Marseille|
|Debut International||• 2012: Poland national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 9 (Olympique Marseille)|
• 7 (Poland national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Olympique Marseille|
• Poland national football team
|Position||Attack - Centre-Forward|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 186 cm|
in meters- 1.86 m
in feet inches- 6'1”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg|
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Polish|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
The Biography of Arkadiusz Milik focuses on his Childhood Story, Early Life, Family, Parents, Girlfriend/Wife to be, Lifestyle, Net Worth, and Personal Life.
The history of the Polish professional footballer is summed up in a nutshell. From his early days to his emergence as a celebrity, Woodgram tells his story.
Here’s a gallery of Arkadiusz Milik’s Early Life and Rise to whet your appetite for his autobiography. There is no doubt that it sums up the life story of the Polish striker perfectly.
Yes, of course! It is well known that he scores and creates goals. The latest manager to show interest in him is André Villas-Boas in Marseille’s 2021 winter transfer.
Only a few people are aware of his Life Story – which is quite interesting. Let’s get started without further ado.
Arkadiusz Krystian “Arek” Milik was born on the 28th day of February 1994 in Tychy, Silesia, Poland, and bears the nickname “Aro.” Arkadiusz is the second of two children born to his little-known parents.
He grew up with his only brother and sibling, Lukasz Milik, in Tychy, his birth city, where he is of white ethnicity and of European ancestry.
He began playing football with friends and neighbors on a square around the corner of his parent’s house when he was three years old, growing up in the Block “N” neighborhood of Tychy. Despite not having a father figure in his life until his 5th birthday, life was good for the young football enthusiast.
Education And Career Buildup
As a result of his father leaving the family when Milik was 6 years old, the football prodigy began living a wayward lifestyle. Keeping company with bad boys became a habit for the tender-aged boy.
Arkadiusz Milik was taught to smoke, shoplift, and engage in other petty theft by them, and they returned home very late at night.
Milik’s mom was disturbed by the sharp change in her son’s moral compass and sought out the help of her neighbor, Slawek “Moki” Mogilan.
As a player for Rozwój Katowice football club with coaching ambitions, Moki guided Milik and became his friend and even father. Moki also saw Milik’s potential in football and helped facilitate his training in Rozwój Katowice’s youth system.
Milik slowly rose through the ranks of Rozwój Katowice youth systems and stood out among other players for his left-footed ability.
Moreover, he received many passes and assists because his teammates trusted him to use the ball effectively. During the 2009–10 season, Milik was introduced to Rozwój Katowice’s reserve team, and not long thereafter, made his III Liga debut by scoring two goals in the club’s 4–0 win over KS Krasiejów.
Tottenham and Reading were among the big clubs interested in signing Milik at the end of the season. He chose to play for the Polish club Górnik Zabrze, where he became a consistent goal scorer.
The Road To Fame
In 2012, Milik earned a move to Bundesliga powerhouse Bayer Leverkusen thanks to his rising reputation and fine performances. FC Augsburg eventually loaned him to the German club due to fewer playing opportunities.
Milik was happy at FC Augsburg even though it was a struggling team at the time of his arrival because it satisfied his need for more playing time. By helping FC Augsburg finish eighth in the 2013–2014 season, Milik repaid FC Augsburg’s kindness.
Milik was pleased to have more playing time at FC Augsburg compared to Bayer Leverkusen. Bayer Leverkusen loaned Milik to Ajax in 2014, and the Dutch giants offered him a permanent contract.
Before joining Napoli, Milik was one of the top goal scorers in Eredivisie at Ajax. Today, Milik is an indispensable left-footed forward for Napoli and the Polish national team. What else can I say? He keeps improving each year and has been compared to his great compatriot Robert Lewandowski. As for the rest, they are history.
Alfred Finnbogason Biography, Age, Height, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Arkadiusz Milik Family Life
It takes a loving and supportive family to raise a football genius, and Milik is fortunate to have had one.
In addition to providing details about the playmaker’s family background, we also outline his ancestry.
About Arkadiusz Milik’s Father
Since Milik was very young when his little-known father left home, he has no memory of him.
One of Milik’s loved ones recalls the one-time father figure taking him to a Falcon Tychy match when he was one. He was also informed that his dad had drinking problems, which led to his departure.
About Arkadiusz Milik’s Mother
It is unknown much about Milik’s mother, but she is credited with handing him over to Slawek “Moki” Mogilan, who curbed his excesses and guided him along an honorable path.
Rozwój Katowice forward shared a close bond with his mom, who played a supportive role during his development.
About Arkadiusz Milik’s Siblings
Arkadiusz Milik has no sister but an older brother named Lukasz Milik.
As he watched over Milik’s interests during his early years, Lukasz was a support pillar. Currently, Milik’s older brother is an employee of Górnik Zabrze, where he performs coaching functions and inspires young people.
About Arkadiusz Milik’s Relatives
Beyond Milik’s immediate family, little is known about his maternal grandparents and paternal grandparents.
The playmakers’ uncles, aunts, and cousins, as well as their nieces and nephews, are also unknown at the time the biography was written.
Arkadiusz Milik Girlfriend/Wife (to be)
Aside from his enviable career, Milik spends quality time with his loving partner. Jessica Ziolek and the playmaker have been in a happy relationship for seven years.
They have been the cynosure of attention in Italian football for reasons not far from their perfect match since they met and began dating in 2013.
Jessica is a model and fashion blogger with a large following on Instagram. Jessica is not known to have had any children out of wedlock, like her boyfriend. Italian fans are eager to see the lovebirds become husband and wife soon.
Arkadiusz Milik Net Worth
In 2023, what will Arkadiusz Milik’s salary be?
In Jul 2022 Arkadiusz Milik signed a contract with Olympique Marseille that ends in 2025 that netted him a whopping salary of £2,429,290 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £6,670 per day and £278 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||15.8 Million Euro (14 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||14.5 Million Euro (12.8 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||11.3 Million Euro (10 Million Pound)|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£2,429,290|
|Per Month Salary||£202,440|
|Per Week Salary||£46,720|
|Per Day Salary||£6,670|
|Per Hour Salary||£278|
|Per Minute Salary||£4.6|
|Current Contract||With Olympique Marseille|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 1, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2025|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$8.80 Million|
|Market Value||$17.60 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$44.00 Million (Jun 6, 2019)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, he has an estimated net worth of around 15.8 million euros (14 million pounds), and his market value is about $17.60 million.
Arkadiusz Milik FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Arkadiusz Milik is currently 29 years old and he plays as a striker for Olympique de Marseille in the French first division. The overall rating of his player in FIFA 22 is 79, with a potential rating of 79. There is a 3-star rating for Milik’s skillmoves.
Arkadiusz Milik FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|79||Heading Accuracy||84||FK Accuracy|
|73||Short Passing||64||Long Passing|
|35||Defensive Awareness||32||Sliding Tackle|
In general, he prefers to shoot with his left foot. He has a work rate of Medium / Medium. It has been estimated that Milik’s height is 186 cm and his weight is 80 kg based on the information that we have in our database. At the moment, Arkadiusz Milik is playing with the numbers 9 and 7.
Cesar Azpilicueta Biography, Age, Wife, Parents, Chelsea, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- During the 2009–10 season, Milik played in the reserve team for Rozwój Katowice.
- The 16-year-old scored two goals in a 4–0 victory over KS Krasiejów on 23 October 2010.
- In November, he scored one goal in two appearances for Górnik Zabrze’s Młoda Ekstraklasa team.
- His teammate Wojciech Król was on trial with Reading, Tottenham Hotspur, and Legia Warszawa in the winter.
- Rozwój Katowice finished the season with ten appearances and four goals.
On 1 July 2011, Milik signed a one-year contract with Górnik Zabrze for 500,000 zlotys. He made his Ekstraklasa debut on 31 July in a 1–1 draw with LKS Wroclaw; he was replaced by Daniel Gobiewski in the 53rd minute.
Bayer Leverkusen confirmed on 17 December 2012 that they had signed Milik for €2.6 million on a contract until summer 2018.
He made only 6 appearances for Leverkusen before being demoted to the reserve team.
Loan To FC Augsburg
- Milik joined FC Augsburg on a one-year loan deal on 30 August 2013.
- Milik’s loan fee was reported to be €150,000, consisting of a base amount that decreased the more games he played for Augsburg and increased if Augsburg maintained their Bundesliga status.
- A total of 18 matches were played during his time in Augsburg, but he scored only two goals.
- In a 2–2 home draw against Borussia Mönchengladbach, he equalized in the 88th minute, helping Augsburg earn a valuable point.
Matteo Guendouzi Biography, Age, Parents, Brother, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Arkadiusz Milik At Ajax
Milik was announced to spend the 2014–15 season on loan at reigning Dutch champions Ajax, with a €2.8 million purchase option.
The 2014–15 Season (on loan)
- When Ajax faced JOS Watergraafsmeer in the KNVB Cup on 24 September 2014, Milik played in the first official Amsterdam derby since 1983.
- In the Olympic Stadium, Milik scored six of the club’s nine goals and assisted two others.
- For a reported €2.8 million fee, Ajax signed a four-year deal with Bayer Leverkusen to purchase Milik outright.
During The 2015-16 Season
- On 26 June 2015, Ajax announced Milik would replace departing striker Kolbeinn Sigþórsson as the club’s number 9 for the 2015–16 season, replacing kit number 19.
- In a UEFA Champions League qualifier against Rapid Wien, Milik scored his first goal of the season.
- Rapid won the two-legged tie 4–5 on aggregate, relegating Ajax to the UEFA Europa League play-off against Jablonec.
- Davy Klaassen provided Milik with a cross that he headed in to score his first goal of the 2015–16 Eredivisie season against Willem II.
- Anwar El Ghazi scored a brace for Ajax in a 3–0 win. Milik scored the winner in a 1–0 Europa League play-off qualifier against Jablonec after Klaassen fouled him in the box.
- Milik also scored against Willem II, NEC, and Excelsior at the beginning of the season.
- A month later, on 31 October, he scored twice against Roda JC in a 6–0 rout.
- Against Cambuur on 11 November and Heerenveen on 5 December, Milik also scored league goals, but missed a penalty.
- Ajax went on to win 2–1 away in Glasgow after Milik scored the 1–1 equalizer against Celtic in the Europa League group stage.
- Ajax’s final home match before the winter break saw him score the opening goal against De Graafschap in a 2–1 win.
- After the winter break, Milik was out of form and got a lot of criticism, having gone scoreless in Ajax’s first three Eredivisie matches.
- He broke his poor run of form by scoring against Roda JC on 31 January 2016 in a 2–2 away draw.
- After scoring a brace against Excelsior on 21 February, he scored two more goals against AZ on 28 February.
- On 6 March, Milik scored against Willem II in an eventual 0–4 away win.
Arkadiusz Milik At Napoli
- His €35 million transfer was officially confirmed by Napoli the following afternoon.
- His first two goals for Napoli came in a 4–2 home win over Milan on 27 August.
- On 8 October, Milik tore his anterior cruciate ligament playing for Poland against Denmark and was expected to be out for the rest of the season.
- However, he resumed playing on 12 February 2017 and was fielded again on 15 February against Real Madrid in the Champions League.
- He suffered a second anterior cruciate ligament injury in under 12 months, this time in his other knee, and was expected to be sidelined for at least four months. In January 2018, he returned to training after medical tests.
- Against Juventus, Milik scored the winning spot kick in the 2020 Coppa Italia Final following a 0–0 draw after regulation time.
- Milik was excluded from the official Serie A and UEFA Europa League squads in the 2020–21 season after declining a number of transfer options.
Loan To Marseille
- Ligue 1 club Olympique de Marseille signed Milik on an 18-month loan with an option to buy on 21 January 2021.
- On 23 January, he made his debut against Monaco, losing 3–1.
- He became the most efficient goalscorer for Marseille since Sonny Anderson in 1993–94 when he scored his 10th goal in his 17th appearance in a 4–1 win against Lorient on 17 October 2021.
- In the Coupe de France, he scored a hat-trick in a 4–1 Marseille win over Cannet Rocheville on 19 December 2021.
- Marseille reached the Quarter-finals of the Coupe de France after a penalty shootout (5:4) on 31 January after he scored another goal for the club in a 1:1 draw against Montpellier HSC.
- In a 5:2 victory over Angers SCO on 4 February, he scored a hat-trick.
- It took him two goals against Qaraba FK on the 17th of February to score two goals for Marseille in a Europa Conference League match.
- After Didier Drogba scored 11 goals during the 2003-2004 UEFA Cup, he became the second Marseille player in the 21st century to score at least six goals in UEFA competitions.
- Milik scored a goal for Poland’s under-17 side against England Schools U18 on 13 April 2011.
- He was called up to the under-19 team on 15 July 2011.
- Milik made his Polish senior team debut against South Africa on 12 October 2012.
- On 14 December, he scored his first goal for the national side against Macedonia.
- During qualification for the 2015 UEFA European Under-21 Championship, Milik scored nine times, including back-to-back hat-tricks against Malta and Greece.
Arkadiusz Milik In UEFA Euro 2016
- Milik scored the opening goal in a 2016 UEFA Euro qualifying match against Germany on 11 October 2014.
- It was Poland’s first win over Germany in 19 competitive games and 33 previous qualifiers.
- In qualification for the European Championships, Milik scored goals in a 2–2 draw with Scotland, a 4–0 victory away to Georgia, and another 4–0 victory at the National Stadium in Warsaw.
- Poland beat Northern Ireland 1–0 in their Euro 2016 opener thanks to Milik’s goal.
- Also in the quarter-finals, he scored his attempt in the penalty shootout loss to eventual champions Portugal.
Arkadiusz Milik In 2018 FIFA World Cup
Milik played in the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. After losing 2–1 to Senegal in their opening match, they lost 3–0 to Colombia in their second match.
In their final group match, Poland defeated Japan 1–0, but was eliminated in the first round.
Michy Batshuayi Biography, Age, Wife, Career, Salary, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Arkadiusz Milik
Let’s wrap up Arkadiusz Milik’s childhood story with a few lesser-known facts. The purpose of them is to help you gain a better understanding of him.
The Personal Life Facts Of Arkadiusz Milik
Having characteristics of his personality reminiscent of those exhibited by individuals whose zodiac sign is Pisces, Arkadiusz Milik is unquestionably the perfect embodiment of Pisces.
He is emotionally intelligent, motivated, resilient, nice, and has no problem sharing details about his private life. As for Milik’s interests and hobbies, he enjoys traveling, driving speed boats, and swimming.
Keeping up with basketball games and spending time with family and friends are also important to him.
The estimated net worth of Arkadiusz Milik is 5 million euros (12.8 million pound). Moreover, his huge salary and wages – at the time of writing – speak well of him. Football has the potential to be lucrative.
This explains why top earners in the sport live luxurious lives. The tactical striker’s luxury mansion in Naples is one of the assets that scream luxury around him. There is also a fleet of exotic cars produced by brands like Audi, Mercedes, and others in Campania.
Arkadiusz Milik Religion
At the time of writing, Milik’s religion is unknown.
Through interviews or his three most popular social media accounts, he hasn’t indicated his faith.
Arkadiusz Milik Tattoos
At the time of writing, Milik is least concerned about tattoos.
Regular exercise is more important to him than improving his physique. It would indeed be difficult for defenders to tackle him because of his muscular build and fair height of 1.86 m.
There’s More to Football
What do you know about Arkadiusz Milik’s restaurant, Food & Ball?
The store is located in the Libero shopping mall in Katowice, Poland. Besides introducing patrons to Culinary Passion, the top-rated restaurant also gives them a taste of sport.
Where is Arkadiusz Milik?
- Olympique de Marseille
- Poland national football team
On 21 January 2021, Milik joined Ligue 1 club Olympique de Marseille on an 18-month loan deal with an obligation to buy.
How old is Milik?
Currently, he is 29 years old as of 2023.
Which country is Milik from?
He belongs to Poland.
How tall is Milik?
He is 6′ 1″ tall.
Ruben Vargas Biography, Club, Career, FIFA 22, Weight, Net Worth & Wiki
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Arkadiusz Milik worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friend’s efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Arkadiusz Milik has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Polish footballer. Hopefully, Arkadiusz Milik’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Arkadiusz Milik.