Dodi Lukebakio Ngandoli (born 24 September 1997) is a Belgian midfielder who plays for Bundesliga club Hertha BSC and the Belgium national team. In a Belgian First Division A match against Club Brugge, Lukebakio made his professional debut in the 79th minute as a substitute for Youri Tielemans. A new five-year contract was signed by Lukebakio on 7 December 2015. In the 66th minute of Qarabag FK’s 2–1 win over Imoh Ezekiel, he made his first UEFA Europa League appearance as a substitute for Imoh Ezekiel.
He played his first full match for Anderlecht on 29 January 2016, winning 2–1 away to Sint-Truden. After substituting for Alexander Büttner, he equalized in the 74th minute in a 3–3 draw against Standard Liège on 28 February 2016. His position is a midfielder for Wolfsburg, where he joined in 2021. Originally from Hertha BSC, he joined the club on loan that is ended on 30 june 2022. His jersey number was 28 at AC milan. As an individual, he was named Bundesliga Rookie of the Month in December 2018. In addition, he has represented Belgium at international tournaments. Previously, he was a member of the countries Under 21 team.
Dodi Lukebakio Bio/Wiki
[table id=3948 /]
Dodi Lukebakio Net Worth
In 2023, what will his salary be?
In Sep 2019 Dodi Lukebakio the right winger signed a contract with Hertha BSC ends in 2024 that netted him a whopping salary of £2,652,000 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £7,367 per day and £307 per hour!
[table id=3949 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Dodi Lukebakio has an estimated net worth of around $3.5 million, and his market value is about $8.25 million.
Dodi Lukebakio FIFA 22 Potential And Rating
Dodi Lukébakio, 26 years old, plays wide midfield for Hertha BSC. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 74 and a potential rating of 78. A 4-star rating has been given to Lukébakio’s skillmoves.
[table id=3950 /]
His left foot is his preferred shooting foot. He works at a medium / low pace. According to our database, Lukébakio stands at 187 cm tall and weighs 77 kg. Currently, Dodi Lukébakio plays with the number 28.
- A 3–1 victory for Anderlecht in the Belgian First Division A against Club Brugge by Lukebakio in the 79th minute marked his professional debut on 25 October 2015.
- A few days later, he made his first UEFA Europa League appearance replacing Imoh Ezekiel in a 2–1 win over Qarabağ FK.
- The first game he played for Anderlecht was a 2–1 away win against Sint-Truden on 29 January 2016.
- He scored an equalizer for Standard Liège in the 74th minute after coming on as a substitute for Alexander Büttner.
Loan to Toulouse
- In a 2–1 home loss against Olympique de Marseille on 8 January, he made his debut as a substitute, replacing Ola Toivonen in the 58th minute.
- In a 1–0 defeat against Nantes, Lukebakio made his Ligue 1 debut as a substitute replacing Issiaga Sylla in the 56th minute.
- During his loan to Toulouse, Lukebakio made 5 substitute appearances.
Loan to Sporting Charleroi
- He made his Charleroi debut against Kortrijk on 29 July, which resulted in a 1–0 home win for Charleroi.
- In Charleroi’s 5–2 away win over Royal Excel Mouscron on 5 August, he scored two goals.
- In the 71st minute of a 3–1 away win over Antwerp on 5 November, he scored his third goal.
The signing of Lukebakio to Watford was announced on 30 January 2018.
During Watford’s 2–0 loss to West Ham United on 10 February, he made his Premier League debut.
Loan to Fortuna Düsseldorf
- On 23 July 2018, Lukebakio joined Fortuna Düsseldorf on a loan deal.
- A 3–3 draw against Bayern Munich on 24 November 2018 marked Lukebakio’s first ever three goals against Manuel Neuer.
- Afterward, he scored again in a 2–1 win, as Düsseldorf handed Bundesliga leader Borussia Dortmund their first league loss.
In Hertha’s 2–2 draw against Bayern Munich, he scored the first goal of the 2019–20 Bundesliga season.
- The DR Congo national football team lost 1–0 to Kenya on 4 October 2016 in Lukebakio’s debut.
- Since then, he has switched allegiance to the Belgium U21 team.
- His first call-up to the senior Belgium squad was in October 2020 for the friendly against Ivory Coast and the matches against England, Iceland, and Ireland in the UEFA Nations League.
Facts About Dodi Lukebakio
- Lukebakio was born in Belgium to Congolese parents.
- Anderlecht signed Lukebakio to a new five-year contract on 7 December 2015.
- The French club Toulouse FC signed Lukebakio on 31 August 2016.
- Lukebakio was signed by Charleroi on a season-long loan on 2 July 2017.
- Lukebakio joined Watford on a four-and-a-half-year deal on 30 January 2018.
- He made his Premier League debut against West Ham United on 10 February.
- On 1 August 2019, Lukebakio transferred to Hertha BSC.
How old is Dodi Lukebakio?
Dodi Lukebakio is 26 years old.
How tall is Dodi Lukebakio?
Dodi Lukebakio is 187 cm tall. Or 6 ft 1.6 in.
When was Dodi Lukebakio born?
Dodi Lukebakio was born Wed Sep 24 1997.
Which is Dodi Lukebakio’s preferred foot?
Dodi Lukebakio’s preferred foot is left.
Dodi Lukebakio’s biography teaches us that we need to mentally prepare for life’s challenges. Moreover, it is normal for aspiring footballers to encounter roadblocks on the way to becoming professionals.
Dodi Lukebakio’s parents prepared him for life by being doggedly persistent. In the story, the Belgian Winger was able to overcome many rejections by strengthening his character and lowering his expectations.
During the process of writing Dodi Lukebakio’s bio, we discovered something about him – one of his most prominent characteristics. It is nothing other than his forgiving spirit. Despite coming from a humble family, the footballer has shown us that he has a great attitude.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Belgian footballer. Hopefully, Dodi Lukebakio’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in this article on Dodi Lukebakio.