Anton Levi Stach (born 15 November 1998) is a German professional footballer who currently plays for Bundesliga club Mainz 05 and the Germany national team.
Matthias Stach, Anton’s father, is a German sports pundit. Anton’s sisters, Emma and Lotta, are basketball players.
Anton Stach Bio/Wiki
[table id=5430 /]
- Anton Stach grew up in the Lower Saxon town of Buchholz in der Nordheide, near Hamburg, and played for Buchholzer FC.
- He has been training at Werder Bremen once a week since 2010, before joining the Bremen-based youth academy (Nachwuchsleistungszentrum) a year later.
- Stach played for Werder Bremen till the B-youth level and then for JFV Nordwest.
- Following that, he joined VfL Osnabrück’s U19 team.
- Stach, who was born in Buchholz, joined SSV Jeddeloh from Regionalliga Nord, Germany’s fourth-highest level, for the 2017-18 season.
- After a year, he transferred to VfL Wolfsburg and played for the Wolfsburg-based second team, also in the Regionalliga Nord.
- He reached the play-off round for promotion to the professional 3. Liga, Germany’s third-highest level, with VfL Wolfsburg’s second squad, but the Lower Saxonians were defeated by FC Bayern München’s second team.
- Anton Stach departed Lower Saxony for Franconia-based Greuther Fürth in the 2020-21 season, where he signed a deal until the summer of 2023.
- Stach was instrumental in the team’s ascension to the Bundesliga.
- He signed a contract with Mainz 05 until the summer of 2024 in 2021.
- Stach was called up to the Germany national under-21 football team in March 2021 for the group stage of the 2021 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
- The matches were televised live on ProSieben and ProSieben MAXX in Germany, and his father Matthias Stach served as a pundit throughout the group stage.
- Stach was substituted in the second match against the Netherlands, and his father exclaimed, “Blamier’ mich nicht, Junge!” (in English, “Don’t humiliate me, lad!” or “Don’t embarrass me, son!”).
- In July 2021, he was again a member of the German squad for the tournament’s knockout stage, appearing in all three matches as Germany advanced to the final, which they won 1-0.
- Stach was called up to Germany’s senior team for friendlies against Israel and the Netherlands on March 26 and 29, 2022, respectively.
- Stach came on in the 64th minute for Julian Weigl in Sinsheim’s 2-0 win over Israel.
Anton Stach Net Worth
The range of Anton Stach’s net worth or income is thought to be between €5,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5412 /]
Anton Stach FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Anton Stach has an overall rating of 76 and his potential is also 82.
[table id=5394 /]
He is currently 25 years old (as of 2023).
He is 193 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to 1.FSV Mainz 05, his net worth is €5,000,000 (as of 2023).