Ant Anstead was born on March 28, 1979, in Plymouth, England, UK. Ant started his career as a police officer after he resigned from his job and transferred into the entertainment industry. He is an English television presenter, automotive specialist, vehicle builder, designer, and artist who grew up in Ely, Cambridgeshire, and Hertfordshire. Anstead is best known for co-hosting Channel 4’s For the Love of Cars with Philip Glenister.
Anstead took over as co-host of Wheeler Dealers alongside Mike Brewer in 2017, succeeding Edd China.
Ant Anstead Bio/Wiki
Ant is a multi-talented person. His zodiac sign is Aries. He is a citizen of the UK. Ant belongs to a white ethnicity. He believes in the Christian religion.
[table id=3205 /]
Ant Anstead Age
Ant is 44 years old. He was born on March 28, 1979, in Plymouth, Devon, England, and moved to Ely, Cambridgeshire, and then Hertfordshire when he was around 10 years old.
Ant Anstead Education
Ant’s birthday is on March 28th each year, and he was born under the sign of Aries. He attended Richard Hale School in Hertford. Anstead also attended Haileybury School, where he studied and graduated with A-Level honors.
Ant Anstead Physical Appearance
Ant’s height is 6 feet 2 inches and his weight is 70 kg. In his photographs, he also looks to be rather tall. Anstead has grey hair and green eyes. His specific body measurements are 36-32-15 inches. He wears a shoes of 10 (US) size.
6 Feet 2 Inches
Ant Anstead Family
Anstead was born to both parents and grew up in a huge household. He was born in Plymouth and spent part of his childhood in Ely, Cambridgeshire, and Hertfordshire. He is the second oldest of four sons in his family. Nonetheless, he is highly discreet, and nothing is known about either his parents or his siblings.
Ant Anstead Wife
- Christina El Moussa, Ant’s wife, is an American television personality.
- On December 22, 2018, the pair married in a private/secret ‘winter wonderland’ ceremony in Newport Beach, California.
- Following that, Ant and his wife Christina spent their honeymoon in the Bora Bora resort.
- Following their divorces, the lovely pair began dating in October 2017.
- Hudson London Anstead, the couple’s son, was born on June 9, 2019.
- Ant and his adored wife Christina, on the other hand, divorced in September 2020 after less than two years of marriage.
- Christina Anstead, Anstead’s wife, announced their divorce on her Instagram account.
- The reasons for their divorce are unknown, but as soon as further information becomes available, we will update this post.
- Christina Anstead (born Christina Meursinge Haack Anstead) is an American real estate investor and television personality who co-stars on HGTV’s Flip or Flop with her ex-husband Tarek El Moussa, as well as on her own HGTV show Christina on the Coast.
- Christina El Moussa’s net worth is projected to be $12 million as of 2020.
- This includes her property, money, and earnings.
- Her principal source of income comes from her work as a real estate investor and TV personality.
- Anstead’s Wife Christina El Moussa has amassed wealth via his numerous sources of income, yet she wants to live a humble lifestyle.
- In terms of her personal life, Anstead began working in the real estate market after graduating from college, when she met her future husband and business partner, Tarek El Moussa, and they married in 2009.
- Tarek El Moussa is the star of the successful HGTV show Flip or Flop, which is now in its sixth season.
- Tarek was diagnosed with thyroid and testicular cancer in 2013.
- When physicians advised Tarek to undergo radiation therapy, the couple decided to bank his sperm and try in vitro fertilization to conceive a second child.
- The initial in vitro effort failed, and Christina miscarried on the second attempt before becoming pregnant with their son in 2015.
- Within four weeks, Christina was back at work on Flip or Flop.
- She began to feel overwhelmed, and the couple’s tension increased.
- “We couldn’t communicate well anymore,” she explained. “It became so bad that we weren’t even driving to set together.”
- After an altercation at their Southern California home in May 2016, the couple divorced.
- Tarek was apprehended by police and claimed that he had never been suicidal and had only gone for a trip with a rifle to defend himself from wild animals.
- Following the event, Christina remarked that “being apart was healthy for both of us,” and as a consequence, Tarek and Christina filed for divorce in 2017, which was completed in January 2018. Regardless of this, they continue to co-parent their children.
- Anstead had previously been married to Louise Anstead.
- Ant and Louise met in college and began dating before having a daughter called Amelie.
- Anstead married Louise in a private wedding in 2005.
- In addition, Ant and his ex-wife Louise Anstead had their second child, Archie, in 2006.
- After more than two decades together, the pair split in 2017.
- Louise Anstead, Anstead’s first wife, is well-known as a result of her marriage to Ant.
Ant Anstead Kids
Ant, the cohost of For the Love of Cars, has five children. Ant and Christina were both married before their marriage. Ant and his ex-wife have two children, Amelie and Archie. Christina Anstead also has two children with her ex-husband Tarek El Moussa, a girl named Taylor Reese, and a son named Brayden James. Ant and Christina also have a son named Hudson London Anstead.
Ant Anstead Net Worth
Ant Anstead’s net worth is predicted to be $8 million as of 2023. This includes his property, money, and earnings. His main source of income is his work as a TV personality. Anstead has amassed wealth via his numerous sources of income, yet he likes to live a humble lifestyle.
Ant Anstead Career
- In 1999, Anstead began his career as a Police Constable with Hertfordshire Constabulary.
- He began his career in the ancient town of Bishop’s Stortford before being transferred to Cheshunt police station.
- In addition, while in Welwyn Garden City, Ant was a member of a Tactical Firearms Team.
- His exceptional performance earned him the title of the UK’s youngest armed officer, as well as two commendations for deeds of courage.
- Despite the police department’s bright decorations, Ant resigned from the force in 2005 to pursue a career in vehicle making.
- Initially, Anstead rebuilt and constructed cars for clients, as well as pleasure vehicles and one-offs.
- Because of his reputation, he gradually garnered more consumers.
- Furthermore, he created amazing sculptures and works of art that are kept in museums all over the world.
- Aside from vehicle sales, Anstead has a strong background in television broadcasting.
- In June 2014, Anstead launched his self-titled television production firm, Ant Anstead Limited, which produced his own show, ‘The World’s Most Expensive Cars.’
- In the same year, Ant accepted an invitation to be a presenter on the show ‘For the Love of Cars.’
- Ant and automotive enthusiast Philip Glenister co-presented For the Love of Cars, which was broadcast on British public television.
- In addition, Anstead, together with James May and Kate Humble, hosted the BBC Channel Two live show ‘Building Cars Live.’
- The BBC TV series aired three episodes in 2015, on October 20 and 21, and again on March 21, 2016.
- Aside from his work as a TV presenter and all-around automotive enthusiast, Anstead was also a semi-professional footballer with fifteen years of experience.
- During his stay, he appeared in almost 700 games at the Ryman and conference levels, transitioning from a goalie to a striker.
- He was the only player to win the Ryman League promotion while playing both positions.
Ant is a well-known television presenter, designer, vehicle builder, and artist who rose to prominence after starring as a cohost on ‘For the Love of Cars.’
Anstead is a British citizen who was born on March 28, 1979, in Plymouth, Devon, England.
Anstead is a guy of great stature, standing at 6’2″ tall.
Yes, Anstead married Christina El Moussa in 2018, and they have five children together. The couple and their children live in Newport Beach, England.
Ant Anstead’s net worth is estimated to be $8 million as a result of his successful career as a TV personality.