Anne Heche Age, Movies, Hot, Net Worth, Bio & More
Anne Heche is an American actress who made her entry into the entertainment world with her appearance in the soap opera ‘Another World.’ She had accused her father of sexually abusing her before he died of AIDS. Her relationship with her mother and the only surviving sister got estranged as they defended her father. She has appeared in several television serials and films, including ‘Fatal Desire,’ ‘The Brave,’ ‘Wild Side,’ ‘Walking and Talking’ and ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer.’ Her relationship with Ellen DeGeneres drew widespread controversy during her career.
She later married Coley Laffoon but got divorced later. Thereafter, she dated James Tupper and had another son with him. She has published a book titled ‘Call Me Crazy: A Memoire,’ which is an account of her turbulent life, including her abusive father and her lesbian relationship. She went through emotional and psychological issues following her break up with DeGeneres for which she had to be medically treated.
Family, Education & More
Heche was born on May 25, 1969, in Aurora, Ohio, the youngest of five children of Nancy Heche (née Prickett) and Donald Joseph Heche. Heche’s family moved a total of eleven times during her childhood; at one point, they lived in an Amish community. When asked in a 2001 interview on Larry King Live what her father’s source of income was, Heche replied, “Well, he was a choir director. But I don’t think he made much on that a week. He said that he was involved in a business of gas and oil. And he said that until the day he died. But he never was involved in the business of gas and oil ever.”
The family settled in Ocean City, New Jersey when Heche was twelve years old. Due to desperate finances, Anne went to work at a dinner theater in Swainton. “At the time we’d been kicked out of our house and my family was holed up living in a bedroom in the home of a generous family from our church,” she said. “I got $100 a week, which was more than anyone else in my family. We all pooled our money in an envelope in a drawer and saved up enough to move out after a year.”
On March 3, 1983, when Heche was 13, her 45-year-old father died of AIDS. Although he never came out as homosexual, “He was in complete denial until the day he died. We know he got it from his gay relationships. Absolutely. I don’t think it was just one. He was a very promiscuous man, and we knew his lifestyle then,” Heche said on Larry King Live. Despite her father being gay, Heche has claimed that he repeatedly raped her from the time she was an infant until she was 12, giving her genital herpes. When asked “But why would a gay man rape a girl?”, in a 2001 interview with The Advocate, Heche replied “I don’t think he was just a gay man. I think he was sexually deviant. My belief was that my father was gay and he had to cover that up. I think he was sexually abusive. The more he couldn’t be who he was, the more that came out of him in ways that it did.”
Steve Martin Ex-significant Other
Coley Laffoon Ex-husband
Nancy Heche Mother
Susan Bergman Sister
Abigail Heche Sister
Donald Heche Father
Homer Heche Laffoon Son
Nathan Heche Brother
Ellen DeGeneres Ex-significant Other
Richard Burgi Ex-significant Other
James Tupper Significant Other
Atlas Heche Tupper Son
Anne Heche Bio/Wiki
Actress Name – Anne Heche
Nickname – Anne
Profession – Actress, Director & Screenwriter
Anne Heche Hot
Height, Weight & More
Height in centimeter – 165 cm
Height in Meter – 1.65 m
Height in Feet – 5′ 5″
Weight in Kilogram – 52 kg
Weight in Pounds – 115 lbs
Body Measurements – 33-23-34 in (84-58-86 cm)
Bra size – 32A
Waist Size – 23 Inches
Hip Size – 34 Inches
Dress Size – 6 (US)
Feet/Shoe size – 9.5 (US)
Hair Color – Blonde
Eye Color – Blue
Body Build – Slim
Anne Heche Net Worth
Net worth – $19 Million
Salary per Day – Unknown
Тhе Аmеrісаn асtrеѕѕ, wrіtеr, рrоduсеr аnd dіrесtоr Аnnе Несhе hаѕ аn еѕtіmаtеd nеt wоrth оf mоrе thаn $19 mіllіоn. Ѕhе еаrnеd hеr mіllіоnѕ fоr ѕtаrrіng іn mоvіеѕ аnd ѕеrіеѕ, аnd fоr hеr оthеr wоrk іn thе ТV іnduѕtrу. Аnnе Несhе’ѕ еѕtіmаtеd ѕаlаrу реr еріѕоdе оf “Меn іn Тrееѕ” іѕ $80 thоuѕаnd, аnd ѕhе еаrnеd аrоund $65 thоuѕаnd fоr hеr rоlе іn “Ѕрrеаd” mоvіе.
Аnnе Несhе іѕ а tаlеntеd асtrеѕѕ whо nоw hаѕ mоrе thаn 80 сrеdіtеd асtіng rоlеѕ іn mоvіеѕ аnd ѕеrіеѕ. Оthеr thаn асtіng, ѕhе’ѕ аlѕо а wrіtеr, рrоduсеr, аnd dіrесtоr. Оnе оf hеr wоrk аѕ а wrіtеr аnd рrоduсеr іѕ thе соmеdу ѕеrіеѕ “Ваd Јudgе”. Аnnе Несhе аnd hеr lоngtіmе bоуfrіеnd, Јаmеѕ Тuрреr brоkе uр іn 2018.
Anne Heche Age, Personal Life & More
Anne Heche Age – 50 Years
Date of Birth – 25 May 1969
Birth Place – Aurora, Ohio, U.S.
Ethnicity – White
Horoscope / Zodiac Sign – Gemini
School/College / University – Unknown
Educational Qualification – Unknown
Nationality – American
Anne Heche Husband(s), Affairs & More
On September 1, 2001, Heche married Coleman “Coley” Laffoon. He is a cameraman she met the previous year on DeGeneres’ stand-up comedy tour. They have a son, Homer, who was born in March 2002. Laffoon filed for divorce on February 2, 2007, after five and a half years of marriage. The divorce was finalized on March 4, 2009, but she lost custody of her son.
Heche reportedly left her husband for Men in Trees co-star James Tupper. On December 5, 2008, Heche’s representative confirmed that she was pregnant with Tupper’s child. Their son, Atlas Heche Tupper, was born in March 2009. In 2018, Tupper and Heche separated.
Anne Heche Chicago Pd
Former The Brave star Anne Heche is returning to NBC for a guest arc on the upcoming sixth season of Chicago P.D. Heche will play Dep. Superintendent Katherine Brennan, who is smart, to the point and political, but often self-serving. A cunning and formidable opponent, she always keeps her wits about her. Chicago P.D. centers on the men and women of the Chicago Police Department’s elite Intelligence Unit, combatting the city’s most heinous offenses – organized crime, drug trafficking, high-profile murders and beyond. Jon Seda, Jesse Lee Soffer, Patrick John Flueger, Marina Squerciati, Elias Koteas, LaRoyce Hawkins, Amy Morton, Jason Beghe and Tracy Spiridakos star. Mykelti Williamson recurs.
Chicago P.D. is produced by Wolf Entertainment in association with Universal Television. Emmy and Tony-nominated Heche most recently starred as Patricia Campbell on NBC’s military drama series The Brave. She received an Emmy nomination for supporting actress in a miniseries or a movie for Gracie’s Choice. Her other recent TV credits include a starring role in Canadian post-apocalyptic series Aftermath and a guest role on Quantico. She recently wrapped Astute Films’ civil rights drama The Best of Enemies, opposite Taraji P. Henson and Sam Rockwell. Heche is repped by Paradigm, Untitled Entertainment, and Morris, Yorn, Barnes & Morris.
- She started her career with a role in the soap opera ‘Another World’ for which she received a Daytime Emmy Award for ‘Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series’ in 1991. She appeared in the Hallmark Hall of Fame television movie ‘O Pioneers’ in 1992, and made her feature film debut the following year with her role as Mary Jane in Disney’s ‘The Adventures of Huck Finn.’
- She got her first major role as a college student in the film ‘If These Walls Could Talk,’ where she appeared along with Cher and Demi Moore. Her performance in ‘Walking and Talking’ gained positive reviews and the film was listed among the Top 50 Cult Films of All Time by the ‘Entertainment Weekly.’
- She developed a brief off-camera relationship with her co-star, Steve Martin, from ‘A Simple Twist of Fate’ during this period.
- She went on to perform opposite stars like Robert DeNiro, Dustin Hoffman, and Tommy Lee Jones in the political satire ‘Wag the Dog’ and disaster film ‘Volcano.’ Though she had supporting roles in these films, critics felt she had the potential to do much more.
- She appeared in her first lead role opposite Harrison Ford in the romantic adventure movie ‘Six Days, Seven Nights’ in 1998. The movie received mixed reviews, which were influenced by her same-sex relationship with Ellen DeGeneres that went public at the same time.
- She appeared in a number of television serials and television films before making her Broadway debut in the Pulitzer Prize-winning play ‘Proof’ in 2002, for which she got positive reviews. Her performance in the 2004 movie ‘Gracie’s Choice’ received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for ‘Best Supporting Actress’ and her acting in the Broadway show ‘Twentieth Century’ earned her a Tony Award nomination for ‘Best Actress in a Play.’
- She began her own series titled “Men in Trees’ in 2006, which had to be closed down due to a writers’ strike in 2008. She continued appearing in television horror and sex comedies like ‘Suffering Men’s Charity’ and ‘Spread.’
- Her latest ventures include films like ‘My Friend Dahmer’ and ‘Armed Response,’ and the television war series ‘The Brave’ (2017 – 2018). She has also lent her voice for the video game ‘9: The Last Resort’ and directed segments of a few television serials.
- She has hosted the weekly radio show called ‘Love and Hache’ with Jason Ellis on SiriusXM and appeared as a regular guest on the television show ‘Everwood’.
Anne Heche Movies
1993 An Ambush of Ghosts
1993 The Adventures of Huck Finn
1994 I’ll Do Anything
1994 A Simple Twist of Fate
1994 Milk Money
1995 Wild Side
1996 The Juror
1996 Pie in the Sky
1996 Walking and Talking
1997 Donnie Brasco
1997 I Know What You Did Last Summer
1997 Wag the Dog
1998 Six Days, Seven Nights
1998 Return to Paradise
1999 The Third Miracle
2000 Auggie Rose
2001 Prozac Nation
2002 John Q.
2005 Sexual Life
2007 Suffering Man’s Charity
2007 What Love Is
2007 Superman: Doomsday
2008 Toxic Skies
2010 The Other Guys
2011 Cedar Rapids
2012 That’s What She Said
2012 Black November
2012 Arthur Newman
2013 Nothing Left to Fear
2013 Life at These Speeds
2014 Wild Card
2016 Opening Night
2017 My Friend Dahmer
2017 Armed Response
2019 The Best of Enemies
Anne Heche Ellen Degeneres
The occupants of a house in rural California did not recognize the confused woman on their doorstep, even though they must have seen her in countless magazines and on television shows. Perhaps they had even seen her in the movies, but now all they were sure of was that the stumbling stranger had appeared out of nowhere on a hot afternoon in Cantua Creek, 40 miles west of Fresno. So they called the police, who summoned an ambulance and Anne Heche, until hours earlier half of Hollywood’s only publicly acknowledged lesbian couple, was taken to hospital.
It was an obscure setting for the final deflation of a declaration of gay pride. Heche’s relationship with the former sitcom star Ellen DeGeneres had been a cross-pollination of life, art, celebrity, and sexuality in which Heche, then on the verge of genuine fame, and her partner, DeGeneres, used and were used by the media.
Heche had won awards for her work in daytime television, so she knew what she was talking about when she said: “Soaps are the most underrated medium. You can mess up and they still give you 40 pages the next day.”
A year later she had reason to reassess her evaluation: when her relationship with DeGeneres was out in the open, it was evident that there was another more powerful vehicle for generating prurient attention. “I was naive, hugely naive,” she said. “I fell in love and I didn’t believe people would care. The Hollywood community and friends and family backed away.”
That year, 1997, was a big one for both of them: Heche won plaudits for her roles in the Al Pacino mob movie, Donnie Brasco, and as a presidential adviser in the political satire Wag the Dog; DeGeneres became for a time the most talked-about performer on the small screen when her character in the show Ellen came out as gay at the same time as the actress herself, making television history as the first lesbian in a leading role on prime-time television.
Heche, now 31, and DeGeneres, 43, had met a few weeks earlier at Variety magazine’s Oscars party. Almost immediately they became the hottest story in town. The couple declared their love not through the drip-feed of paragraphs in the gossip columns but on the top-rated Oprah Winfrey Show. To show that they really meant it, the pair canoodled at the annual White House correspondents’ dinner. President Clinton had no objections.
Some Known Facts About Anne Heche
- Made her foray into acting at age 12 in a performance of The Music Man at a dinner theater in Trenton, NJ.
- Was offered the role of good/evil twins Marley McKinnon/Vicky Frame on the NBC soap Another World when she was still in high school but turned it down so she could finish her education. Later accepted the role, winning a Daytime Emmy Award in 1991 for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series.
- Won a Creative Integrity Award at the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center’s Women’s Night in 1999 for her volunteer work at the Teen Center.
- Penned a 2001 autobiography, Call Me Crazy, recalling earlier stories of her alternate persona Celestia awaiting pickup by a spaceship.
- Appeared on Broadway in 2002 in the Tony-award winning play Proof, and earned a Tony nomination for her performance in the 2004 revival of Twentieth Century.
- Replaced Kristin Bauer in HBO’s Hung after the pilot was filmed.
Does Anne Heche Play On Chicago Pd?
Anne Heche, Who Attended Francis W. Parker School in Lincoln Park, Makes Her Debut As Deputy Superintendent Katherine Brennan On Wednesday’s Season 6 Premiere Of “P.D.” Her “Med” Character Was Introduced On The May Season 3 Finale.
How Old Is Anne Heche?
50 Years (May 25, 1969)
Anne Heche Was Born On May 25, 1969, In Aurora, Ohio, the USA As Anne Celeste Heche. She Is An Actress And Writer, Known For Six Days Seven Nights (1998), Donnie Brasco (1997) And Wag The Dog (1997). She Was Previously Married To Coleman ‘Coley’ Laffoon.
Where Is Anne Heche From?
Anne Heche/Place Of Birth
Born On May 25, 1969, In Aurora, Ohio, Anne Heche Was Raised In A Conservative Religious Household By A Baptist Choir Director And A Homemaker.
Was Anne Heche In A Relationship With Ellen Degeneres?
Anne Heche Said That Her Relationship With Ellen Degeneres Got Them Both Fired. Who: Emmy-winning Talk Show Host Ellen Degeneres And Emmy-nominated Actress Anne Heche. How They Met: The Two First Met At A Vanity Fair Oscars Party In 1997, And Quickly Became The Most Famous Openly LGBTQ Couple In Hollywood At The Time.
How Much Is Ellen Degeneres Worth?
Ellen Degeneres Is One Of The Most Iconic And Progressive Women In Hollywood. As Of 2019, Ellen Degeneres’ Net Worth Is Approximately $450 Million And Will Most Likely Earn Much More Money In Years To Come As She Continues To Grow In Her Industry.