Anna Kendrick is an American actress. She earned a Tony nomination in 1998 for her work in the Broadway musical High Society. She has debuted on the silver screen in 2003’s Camp. she found her way into the limelight via the 2008 teen blockbuster Twilight, before flourishing as the star of another franchise with the debut of Pitch Perfect in 2012. Known primarily for her comedic roles, Kendrick has also starred in the films Up in the Air, Into the Woods, and A Simple Favor. She was born on August 9, 1985, in Portland, Maine. A talented young actress,Kendrick started her career in her early teens. Kendrick made her movie debut in 2003’s Camp.
This autonomous comedy followed the misfortunes of a songwriter who works at a summer musical theatre program for young people. Kendrick also had acting roles in the comedy-drama 50/50, the drama Cake, and the crime-drama End of Watch. Later she also acts in the musical-fantasy Into the Woods, the adult comedy Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, the animated comedy Trolls, the mystery-thriller comedy A Simple Favor, the fantasy comedy Noelle. In 2020 she works in the animated sequel Trolls World Tour. Kendrick also sang on various soundtracks for her films and published a memoir in 2016, titled Scrappy Little Nobody.
Anna Kendrick Wiki/ Biodata[table id=1 /]
Family – Parents and Siblings
Kendrick was born on August 9, 1985, in Portland, Maine. She educated from Deering High School in Portland before entering the entertainment business. Her mother Janice is an accountant and Her father William Kendrick is a history teacher who also works in finance.
She has an older brother, actor Michael Cooke Kendrick, who showed in the 2000 film Looking for an Echo. Her maternal grandparents were Ronald and Ruth Cooke. Kendrick is of Irish, English, and Scottish ethnicity.
Anna Kendrick Net Worth
Anna Kendrick’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Anna Kendrick in 2023?[table id=1604 /]
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
With a supporting role in Twilight (2008), Kendrick became part of the global impression neighboring the big-screen transformation of Stephanie Meyer’s young vampire novels. She performed the friend of Bella (Kristen Stewart), a girl who falls for a vampire named Edward (Robert Pattinson). Reprising her role, Kendrick showed in the sequels New Moon (2009), Eclipse (2010), and Breaking Dawn Part 1 (2011).
‘Up in the Air’
Going to more mature roles, Kendrick roles as Natalie, a young businesswoman, in 2009’s movie Up in the Air (2009). The film pursues a cross-country trip taken by Natalie and Ryan (played by George Clooney), human resources qualified who is appointed by companies to fire undesirable members.
Ryan contends that his work desires face-to-face communication while Natalie contends that the job can be done via video-conferencing over a computer. The two travel jointly so that Ryan can reveal Natalie the particulars of terminating employees. For her work on the film, Kendrick takes an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress. Her co-star, Vera Farmiga, who plays Clooney’s love activity, was also elected in the same category.
‘Into the Woods’
In 2014, Kendrick was prominently engaged in another big-screen musical, playing Cinderella opposite Chris Pine, Emily Blunt, Meryl Streep, and James Corden in Into the Woods. That year she also showed in the indie drama Cake, with Jennifer Aniston, and worked with Ryan Reynolds for the horror-comedy The Voices.
‘Pitch Perfect’ and Sequels
Also in 2012, Kendrick owned a surprise success with Pitch Perfect. The musical comedy had the actress acting as Beca Mitchell, a college undergraduate who leads the all-female a cappella group, the Barden Bellas, to the national championship.
Along with forming one of the biggest box-office hits of her career, the film performed as an experiment for Kendrick’s voice; her version of “Cups (When I’m Gone)” broke down the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. Kendrick and several co-stars, including Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow and Anna Camp, came back for Pitch Perfect 2 (2015) and Pitch Perfect 3 (2017).
‘Trolls,’ ‘A Simple Favor’
After acting opposite Sam Rockwell in the action-comedy Mr. Right (2015), the restless actress devoted to a slew of films in 2016, including The Accountant, The Hollars, Get a Job, and the animated Trolls. The wedding comedy Table 19 (2017) declined to touch critics, but Kendrick owned more prosperity with her co-starring role opposite Blake Lively in Paul Feig’s 2018 comedy-thriller A Simple Favor.
The following year she acted in the FBI satire The Day Shall Come, before side with Bill Hader for the Christmas comedy Noelle.
- Anna’s career started at the age of 10.
- In 2011, Anna was listed #15 in “25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25” by People magazine.
- Cate Blanchett is her style icon.
- She likes beards. When she met Jake Gyllenhaal at the End of Watch premiere, the first thing she did was to scratch his beard.
- She is a huge fan of “Lord of the Rings”.
- She had worked at a pastry shop for 2 continuous weeks due to her interest in baking.
- Her parents drove her on many occasions to New York City from Portland to audition for theater roles.
- Her older brother Michael Cooke Kendrick is also an actor.
- When she was nominated for a Tony Award for the Broadway musical high society she was the third-youngest ever to be nominated for the award.
- Anna Kendrick appeared in the movie What to Expect When You’re Expecting in 2012.
- In 2012 Anna Kendrick appeared in End of Watch, a crime drama.
- In 2013, she filmed a “Funny or Die” video with K-Pop group f(x).
- In 2014 Anna Kendrick appeared in three films that were featured at the Sundance Film Festival including Happy Christmas, The Voices, and Life After Beth.
- Anna Kendrick starred in Pitch Perfect 3, released in 2017. She also starred in Table 19 the same year.
- In 2016 Anna’s memoir Scrappy Little Nobody was published.
- Future movies Anna is set to act in include A Simple Favor, Noelle, and an untitled Chris Morris film.
- She is close friends with singer Adam Lambert since she was 18.
She Is Currently In A Relationship With Ben Richardson. She Has Allegedly Been With The Cinematographer, Who Worked Alongside Her On The Film Drinking Buddies, Since 2014. Before Ben Richardson, Anna Kendrick Dated A Director Named Edgar Wright From 2009 To 2013.
Anna Cooke Kendrick (born August 9, 1985) Is An American Actress And Singer.
We All Know Her Best From Her Role In Pitch Perfect, But Anna Kendrick Has Been Singing Long Before Her Song, “Cups.” Aside From Starring In A Few Movie Musicals Over The Past Few Years, Kendrick Has Even Performed On A Real-Life Broadway Stage. So It Is No Wonder That The World Is So Completely Obsessed With Her.