Adam Douglas Driver is an actor from the United States. He is best known for his performance as Adam Sackler in Girls on HBO. He has also been starred as the main antagonist in Star War Franchise. Among several other achievements, he won the Volpi Cup For Best Actor at Venice Film Festival in 2021 and numerous nominations at Academy Awards, Primetime Emmy Awards, and Golden Globe Awards, as well as Tony Award, Screen Actors Guild Awards, and British Academy Film Awards.
The 2010 play Mrs. Warren’s Profession marked Driver’s Broadway debut, and he then went on to perform in Man and Boy in 2011. In 2012, he had his big break when he was cast in the HBO television show Girls from 2012 to 2017. Driver started his career in film play portraying supporting roles in films like Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln and Martin Scorsese’s Silence. Driver rose to prominence after starring as Kylo Ren in the Star Wars sequel trilogy between 2015 and 2019.
Adam Driver Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Adam Douglas Driver|
|Nick Name||Ears 2|
|Age||40 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||San Diego, California, United States|
|Date of Birth||19 November 1983|
|Home Town||San Diego, California|
|Mother’s Name||Nancy Wright|
|Father’s Name||Joe Driver|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Joanne Tucker (2013 to present)|
|Marriage Date||22 June 2013|
|Children||Adam has a son (name not available)|
|School||Mishawaka High School|
|College/University||University of Indianapolis|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Arts|
|Brands Endorsed||Snickers |
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters – 191 cm|
in meters – 1.91 m
in Feet Inches – 6’3″
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms – 89 Kg|
in Pounds – 195 lbs
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||English|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Favourite Food||Fish Tacos|
|Favourite Actors||Robert di Nero|
Adam Douglas Driver was born in San Diego, California, on 19th November 1983, to paralegal Nancy Wright and Joe Douglas Driver. His ancestry is mostly Dutch, Irish, Scottish, German, and English. His mom’s family is from Indiana, while his dad’s family is from Arkansas.
Driver grew up as a Baptist and sung in the church choir. Rodney G. Wright, his stepfather, was a pastor at a Baptist church. Driver relocated to Mishawaka, Indiana, with his elder sister and mother when he was just seven years old, whereupon he attended Mishawaka High School and graduated from there in 2001.
Driver joined the US Marine Corps immediately after the 9/11 attacks. As an 81mm mortarman, he was deployed to Weapons Company, 1st Regiment, 1st Marines.
He was in the military for almost three years and just before his unit was deployed to Iraq, he faced an accident while mountain biking and fractured his sternum. He was then medically discharged from the army, with the status of Lance Corporal.
Driver then spent a year at the University of Indianapolis before auditioning for Juilliard again and being accepted. He claims that his classmate thought of him as a threatening and unpredictable figure and that he struggled to adapt into a culture so distinct from the Marines’.
Heidi Klum Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Children, Wiki, & Net Worth
Driver was a part of Group 38 of the Drama Division from 2005 until 2009, where he discovered Joanne Tucker, his current wife. In 2009, he earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
Driver started his acting career in New York City right after graduating from Juilliard. Mrs. Warren’s Profession play was Driver’s Broadway debut in 2010. During this period, he acted in Broadway as well as off-Broadway shows.
In 2009, he made his television debut as a remorseful eyewitness and hesitant accomplice in an unsolved attack in the last episode of The Unusuals. In 2011, Drive debuted in Clint Eastwood’s historical movie J. Edgar.
In 2012, Driver was hired as Adam Sackler, the emotionally disturbed boyfriend of Hannah Horvath, in the HBO television show Girls. This show earned him three Primetime Emmy Nominations and helped him gain popularity.
Adam Driver married his longtime fiancée, Joanne Tucker, in June of 2013. They met at Julliard theatre school.
Driver was selected as the antagonist Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Force Awakens in early 2014. In late 2015, The Force Awakens was released to critical and commercial success acclaim. His portrayal was praised as the finest in the series, and his acting was praised as well.
He went on to perform a number of supporting roles in films including Martin Scorsese’s Silence before landing the lead in Jim Jarmusch’s drama film Paterson. Adam appeared in twelve films between 2016 and 2019, including Star Wars: The Last Jedi, The Report, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, and Marriage Story.
In 2021, Driver appeared in Leos Carax’s musical drama Annette, which premiered at the 74th Cannes Film Festival. Next, he appeared in Ridley Scott’s historical drama The Last Duel, as well as House of Gucci, a biographical crime film about Maurizio Gucci’s murder, also filmed by Scott.
Adam is currently shooting White Noise in his sixth partnership with Baumbach. He is also set to feature in Bryan Woods and Scott Beck’s sci-fi thriller 65, as well as Jeff Nichols’ period drama Yankee Commandante.
Adam Driver Net Worth
Adam Driver is a millionaire with a net worth of $18 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$18 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$16 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$16 Million|
|Annual Salary||Not known|
Adam gained his millions thanks to his role in the Star Wars saga. His first Star Wars picture grossed $2 billion at the box office, and his performance landed him roles in two more Star Wars films. Following his part in Star Wars, Adam was given a further opportunity to appear in other films.
Adam’s cinematic career took off after he starred in the hit HBO series Girls, for which he allegedly earned $5 million over the course of three seasons. Adam was paid $7 million for his role in the Star Wars film franchise, including a basic salary of approximately or over $750,000.
Adam has promoted Snickers and Budweiser, among other brands. He has also promoted Gap and a number of other companies, from which he earns a lot of money.
Despite his popularity, Adam has maintained his family and personal life a well-guarded secret. After his marriage to Joanne Tucker in 2013, Adam lived in the Brooklyn Heights area of New York City. Later, the couple relocated from Brooklyn Heights to Los Angeles, where they had a lovely home.
Adam drives a Toyota Camry, which costs $35,650, and a Mustang, which costs $34,095. In addition, he has a 1990 Lincoln Town Car.
Gloria Estefan Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth & Wiki
- Driver began performing onstage in New York City after graduating from Juilliard in 2009, he made his Broadway debut in a 2010 play of George Bernard Shaw’s Mrs. Warren’s Profession.
- He has had tiny appearances on television, and his first movie role was in Clint Eastwood’s biography J. Edgar, in which he had a minor role.
- Driver was subsequently cast as the strange and deviant boyfriend of Lena Dunham’s character in the hit comedy series Girls between 2012 and 2017.
- In 2012, Driver featured in a number of films, including Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln, wherein he played a key part as a telegrapher and Noah Baumbach’s Frances Ha.
- In 2013, he starred in the Coen brothers’ Inside Llewyn Davis, and in 2014, he starred in the unsettling home thriller Hungry Hearts and Baumbach’s While We’re Young as a handsome but entitled hipster.
- In 2015, Driver rose to fame with his portrayal of the main antagonist Kylo Ren in Star Wars: Episode VII—The Force Awakens.
- He also received accolades for his roles as a government investigator in the science fiction thriller Midnight Special, a bus driver who writes poetry in Jim Jarmusch’s Paterson, and a 17th-century Portuguese priest in Martin Scorsese’s Silence, all in 2016.
- In Steven Soderbergh’s Logan Lucky, he plays a one-armed Iraq War veteran in 2017.
- Driver went on star in Star Wars: Episode VIII—The Last Jedi in 2017 and Star Wars: Episode IX—The Rise of Skywalker in 2018.
- Driver was nominated for an Academy Award for his performance as Flip Zimmerman, a Jewish police investigator who assists the main character in infiltrating the Ku Klux Klan in BlacKkKlansman directed by Spike Lee in 2018.
- Terry Gilliam’s The Man Who Killed Don Quixote was his next 2018 movie.
- In 2019, Driver continued to demonstrate his versatility by starring in The Report, a documentary exposing the CIA’s custody and interrogation programme after the September 11 terrorist attacks, and Jarmusch’s zombie film The Dead Don’t Die.
- In Baumbach’s Marriage Story, he played Charlie Barber, a guy going through a terrible divorce, and it was maybe his most prominent performance that year. Driver was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor for his portrayal.
- In 2021, he played a stand-up comedian in the unusual musical Annette.
- After 9/11, Adam Driver joined the Marines.
- In high school, Adam Driver formed his own combat club.
- As a teenager, Adam Driver relocated to Hollywood to get into Julliard School but he failed and returned back in two days.
- Adam Driver’s early acting style was rather aggressive.
- Adam Driver is a musically gifted individual.
- For his part in Martin Scorsese’s Silence, Adam Driver dropped 50 pounds.
- A charity organization helping soldiers was founded by Adam Driver.
- Adam Driver hosted Saturday Night Live three times.
Adam has English, Dutch, Irish, German and Scottish ancestry.
Yes, he played KYLO Ren in the Star War series.
Adam was discharged dislocated his sternum in an accident while mountain.