Abigail Shapiro (born November 8, 1993), better known as Classically Abby online, is an American conservative commentator, stage actor, and opera singer. Abigail was born in Los Angeles, California, and attended the Community Montessori School before pursuing a career in music at the Manhattan School of Music. She is the daughter of two Hollywood professionals. She was raised by her mother, who was an executive at a television company, and her father, David Shapiro, was a composer. Abigail Shapiro was born into a Conservative Jewish family of Russian-Jewish and Lithuanian-Jewish descent in Los Angeles, California.
At the age of a few months, her family converted to Orthodox Judaism. She is the sister of Ben Shapiro, a conservative political commentator, host, columnist, and author from the United States. It was at the age of 17 that he became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the United States. Her videos discuss conservatism and how to be a good conservative or “classic” woman. As a result of the high profile of her brother, she has been subjected to online antisemitic trolling. She is a cousin of the actress and writer Mara Wilson, although the two have divergent political viewpoints.
Abigail Shapiro Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Ben Shapiro’s sister Abigail Shapiro. It allows you to read through the famous American conservative commentator, stage actor, and opera singer’s profile as quickly as possible.
|Birth Name||Abigail Shapiro|
|Nickname/ Popular Name||• Abby Shapiro|
• Abby Roth
• Classically Abby
|Age||30 Years (as of 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Date of Birth||8 November 1993|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California|
|Mother's Name||Name Not Available|
|Father's Name||David Shapiro|
|Brother(s)||Ben Shapiro (an American conservative political commentator and host of the podcast ‘The Ben Shapiro Show')|
|Sister(s)||Mara Wilson (cousin)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Jacob Roth (Staff Attorney at Young America’s Foundation’s national headquarters in Reston, Virginia)(m. 28 May 2018)|
Son(s)- 1- Name Not Available
|School||Community Montessori School, California|
|College/University||• University of Southern California|
• Manhattan School of Music, New York
|Educational Qualification||Graduated and A three-year course in classical singing and opera|
|Profession||YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Blogger, Opera Singer, Actress|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5'7"
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 54 kg|
in pounds- 119 lbs
|Breast Size||33 inches|
|Hips Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||She was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Conservative Jewish family of Russian-Jewish and Lithuanian-Jewish ancestry.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||6 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||7 U.S.|
|Favorite Film||The Court Jester (1995)|
|Favorite Music Genre||Classical and Jazz|
|Favorite Food||Israeli salad|
|Controversies||• Abigail Shapiro's YouTube channel was flooded with antisemitic trolls and misogynist messages in October 2017. Because her brother Ben Shapiro is unabashed about social, political, and cultural issues like homos*xuality is mental, same-sex couples shouldn't have kids, an American soldier's life is worth a lot more than an Afghan civilian's, etc., Abigail got backlash and hateful trolling. In response to Ben's sister's YouTube channel, his haters posted comments like "I wanna r*pe her, cut off her head and send it to Ben." and "Ben Shapiro Now Using His Sister's Khazar Milkers to Bring All the Guys to the Yard." In response, Abigail suspended comments, but later, she went public and said, "I'm going to be living with these kinds of things forever now that they know who I am. My name is going to be linked to Ben's - at this point or down the road."|
Abigail Shapiro Husband And Children
Abigail Shapiro married Jacob Roth in a public ceremony on 28 May 2018. Roth is a staff attorney at the headquarters of Young America’s Foundation (YAF) in Reston, Virginia.
The fact that Abigail has always experienced happy moments with him makes her love him so much. Additionally, she wished him a very happy birthday on her Facebook page. Jacob Roth and Abigail Roth have a son born on March 19, 2022.
Abigail is an adventurous individual who has traveled to a number of different places. She enjoys visiting new places and enjoying the present moment with an open mind. The relationship between Abigail and Jacob is perfect and may last for a lifetime. She currently resides in Virginia, United States. They may also reside in Nebraska from time to time.
Abigail Shapiro Net Worth
In 2023, Abigail Shapiro is estimated to have a net worth of 3 million dollars. As a result of several sources, she has been able to generate a large amount of income. As a matter of fact, the provided net worth is merely an estimate. Abigail Shapiro primarily earns her living through her appearances on Youtube.
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$3 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$2 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||$500,000|
|Income Source||YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Blogger, Opera Singer, Actress|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
The majority of Abigail’s wealth is derived from these two sources. However, she has more options despite these two factors. YouTube is one of the platforms on which she earns a significant amount of income.
Furthermore, Abigail Shapiro is also able to earn considerable income through paid advertisements and brand promotions. Sponsorships can be a lucrative source of income for even the most famous star.
As of 2023, The annual salary of Abigail Shapiro is $500,000 USD, though it fluctuates depending on a number of factors. Overall, she earns hundreds of thousands of dollars each year.
- She played the role of Miriam Aronowitch in the musical film ‘A Light for Greytowers’ in 2007 when she was a young Jewish orphan girl living in a Victorian orphanage, run by a cruel headmistress who is determined to erase all memories of Judaism from her orphans’ minds.
- In 2012, she appeared in the television series ‘Glee’ in which she played the role of one of the Golden Globe nominees.
- Abigail’s father enrolled her in opera lessons as a Hanukkah present when she was sixteen years old.
- Following her graduation from the University of Southern California, she attended the Manhattan School of Music, New York, for a three-year course in classical singing and opera.
- In January 2019, she launched her Youtube channel ‘Classically Abby’ and uploaded her first video titled ‘Classic Winter Look- Winged Eyeliner and Dark Lips – Makeup for a Polar Vortex’ on 4 February 2019.
- She went on to upload a number of videos, such as 15-Minute Hairstyle- How to do your hair on a rushed morning, 10 Things You Should Know Before Becoming a Wife, and Comfy to Classic in 5 Minutes.
- She is an opera singer who has performed a number of popular operas, including Madama Butterfly, The Abduction from the Seraglio, and La Clemenza di Tito, among others.
- She gained popularity in March 2020 with the YouTube video ‘Conservative Women, It’s Our Time’, in which she described herself as “the first conservative influencer.” Throughout the video, she stressed the importance of conservative women within society and advocated traditional gender roles.
Facts About Abigail Shapiro
- Is Abigail Shapiro an alcoholic? The answer is yes
- Abigail Shapiro is an American opera singer, social media influencer, blogger, and YouTuber who came into the limelight with her video titled Conservative Women, It’s Our Time with a tagline that reads “Let’s take the culture back.” From a conservative perspective, she discusses music, fashion, makeup, and lifestyle in her videos.
- Abigail was born to a music composer father and has a passion for music. The opera singer Abigail has a brother who plays the violin.
- There is no doubt that she is known for her large amount of advertisements, which were especially evident in 2020 and contributed to her infamy and dislike rate, but also increased her subscriber base.
- She should not be confused with actress and singer Abigail Shapiro, who is Milly’s older sister. As a result of their identical names, some have mistakenly attributed her and Ben to Milly, despite the fact that they are unrelated.
- Her father uploaded a video of her singing Hello on January 21, 2014. Oh, Margret, it’s you. Later he disabled the comments due to most of them talking about how big her breasts were.
- To address her male viewers, she now begins her videos with “Hello, classic crew!” instead of “Hello, beautiful ladies!”
- She posted a tweet on December 10, 2021, in which she compared Madonna to Nancy Reagan in an effort to shame her for being s*xually open in her sixties. The highest-rated reply cited an excerpt from Kitty Kelley’s biography of Reagan in which she is alleged to have performed oral s*x in Hollywood in the past. As a result, Nancy Reagan was trending on social media with various posts and memes circulating about her s*xual prowess.
- Abby is a conservative, pro-life, and pro-Israel individual. In spite of her criticism of modern feminism, she still refers to herself as a feminist and believes that the left wing is misogynistic.
Abigail was born in the year 1993 in Los Angeles, California. She began her career as a singer in Manhattan musicals and then after some time ventured into the field of acting.
Ben Shapiro’s sister is an opera singer who also posts right-wing videos on YouTube, on her channel Classically Abby. She has been subjected to online antisemitic trolling due to her brother’s high public profile.
Abigail Shapiro was born on 8 November 1993.
Both of his parents worked in Hollywood. A TV executive was his mother, and David Shapiro worked as a composer.
An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of Abigail Shapiro. Hopefully, Abigail Shapiro’s biography has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Abigail Shapiro.