Iranian professional footballer Vahid Amiri (born 2 April 1988) mostly plays as a winger for Persian Gulf Pro League side Persepolis and the Iran national team.
At the 2015 and 2019 AFC Asian Cups as well as the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Amiri played for the Iranian national football team. He can play in any attacking position but typically plays as a left winger.
Vahid Amiri Bio/Wiki
[table id=5094 /]
- Hazfi Cup Runner-Up (1): 2014–15
- Persian Gulf Pro League (4): 2016–17, 2017–18, 2019–20, 2020–21
- Iranian Super Cup (3): 2017, 2018, 2020 ; Runner-Up (1): 2021
- AFC Champions League runner-up: 2020
Vahid Amiri Net Worth
The range of Vahid Amiri’s net worth or income is thought to be between €2,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5096 /]
Vahid Amiri FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Vahid Amiri has an overall rating of 68 and his potential is also 68.
[table id=5095 /]
- He began working with Naft Tehran in May 2013 on a two-year contract.
- On August 6, 2013, Amiri scored his first goal for Naft in a 1-1 tie with Damash Gilan.
- On April 7, 2015, he scored his first Asian Champions League goal in a 3-0 away victory over the Saudi side Al-Shabab.
- In a 2-1 loss against Al-Ahli Dubai on September 16, 2015, in the Asian Champions League quarterfinals, Amiri scored.
- Amiri started working with Persepolis in the summer of 2016.
- He was crowned Iranian Footballer of the Year in 2018 and won two league titles with Persepolis.
- He participated in 74 games and contributed 9 goals.
- Amiri and Turkish Giants Trabzonspor reached a two-year contract agreement on July 21.
- Amiri committed to a two-year deal with Persian Gulf Pro League winners Persepolis on July 13.
- He retreated to Persepolis and said: I’m overjoyed to be going back to Persepolis. Despite receiving several offers from other Iranian teams, I chose to go back to my house.
- Amiri was furthermore awarded club No. 19.
- Carlos Queiroz selected him for Iran’s 2015 AFC Asian Cup team on December 30, 2014.
- On January 4, 2015, he made his debut during a friendly match against Iraq.
- He failed to convert a crucial penalty against Iraq, which resulted in Iran’s elimination from the 2015 Asian Cup.
- In a 2-0 victory over Chile, Amiri scored his first goal at the international level.
- He was included in Iran’s preliminary team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia in May of that year.
He is currently 35 years old (as of 2023).
He is 179 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Persepolis FC, his net worth is €2,000,000 (as of 2023).