The German footballer Toni Kroos is a midfielder who plays for the German football national team and for the Spanish club Real Madrid. As one of the world’s most creative footballers, he has played on teams that have won several international and domestic tournaments. He was born and raised in Greifswald, East Germany, and has a younger brother named Felix. Football was a family sport that they practiced together growing up. The football team at Toni’s school was always important to him. Originally from Greifswald, Toni played for Greifswalder FC. Then, Toni joined the youth team of Hansa Rostock. Finally, he joined Bayern Munich. Announcing his move to ‘Real Madrid’ in July 2014, Toni has had an impressive international career, including winning the 2014 World Cup with his national team and winning two consecutive Bundesliga titles with Bayer Leverkusen. Toni was also a member of the 2014 ‘World Cup All-Star Team’ and the ‘World Cup Dream Team.’ Toni was also named to the 2016 ‘UEFA European Championship’ Team of the Tournament.
Toni Kroos Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Toni Kroos|
|Age||31 (as in 2021) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Birth Place||Greifswald, East Germany|
|Date of Birth||4 January 1990|
|Home Town||Greifswald Germany|
|Hobbies||Playing Chess, Playing Video Games|
|Mother's Name||Birgit Kämmer|
|Father's Name||Roland Kroos|
|Sisters||Name Not Known|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Marriage Date||13 June 2015|
|Children||Daughters- Amelie Kroos|
Sons-• Leon Kroos
• Fin Kroos
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Profession||German Professional Footballer|
|Brands Endorsed||He showed up in TV commercials for PlayStation, Sport 1, and VIVA Kuwait.|
|Career Manager||Kroos is signed with SportsTotal.|
|International Debut||In 2007 for Bayern Munich|
|Current Team(s)||• Germany national football team|
• Real Madrid
|Jersey Number||• 8 (Germany)|
• 8 (Real Madrid)
|Records (main ones)||• In the 2007 UEFA European Under-17 Championship, he was named the Best Player of the Tournament and won the 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup Golden Ball.|
• In 2014 FIFA World Cup, when Germany won the World Cup, he was named to the 2014 FIFA World Cup All-Star Team and Dream Team. At the 2016 Euros, he was elected to the Team of the Tournament.
• In the 2015–16 Champions League, Kroos became the first-ever German to lift the Champions League trophy with two different clubs.
|Strengths||• Passing accuracy|
• Create goal scoring situations
• Long shots
• Key passes
• Head shots
|Career Turning Point||Playing for Real Madrid, In 2015, when he won"The Champions League Trophy".|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 182 cm|
in meters- 1.82 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11½”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg|
in Pounds- 173 lbs
|Chest Size||39 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||German|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||9.5 US (43 EU)|
|Favourite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favourite NBA Player||Dirk Nowitzki|
|Favourite Food(s)||Melemen (Turkish dish), it is made of scrambled eggs, tomatoes and Turkish garlic sausage.|
|Favourite Car||Mercedes G-Class|
|Favourite Music||Turkish Pop|
|Favourite Song||Wrapped Up (By Olly Murs)|
Originally from Greifswald, East Germany, Toni Kroos followed in the footsteps of a family with a long and prestigious history in sports. Roland Kroos, his father, was a professional wrestler who later became a football coach. His mother, Birgit Kammer, was a German badminton player who later became a biology teacher. With his younger brother, Felix, Toni was exposed to a comfortable life from an early age.
Toni’s parents were both sports enthusiasts, and as a result, he was influenced by them and greatly influenced by sports. He wasn’t particularly good in academics, but he was a disciplined student at school and an important member of the football team. His formative years were filled with few opportunities to play football despite his enthusiasm.
His father, Roland, took charge of training his sons, and under his tutelage, Toni developed some amazing skills that made him one of the most respected footballers on his school team. Toni’s parents’ support led him to success, and he began dedicating a lot of time to training himself.
He had his first experience with serious football with the Greifswalder FC. When he was 17, he joined the Youth Development Squad of ‘Bayern Munich’. Since he had such a rigorous training schedule, he completely neglected academics. But soon, his devotion to the sport was rewarded as he was transferred to the ‘Bayern’ senior team.
In 2015, Toni Kroos married his long-term girlfriend, Jessica Farber. Leon and Amelie are their two children. In Mallorca, Spain, the family lives in a mansion. While Toni enjoys a low-key personal life, his wife prefers to remain behind the scenes, unlike many other star-wives.
Toni Kroos Net Worth And Salary
Toni Kroos has a net worth of $25 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||$25 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019(Approx)||$15 Million|
|Annual Salary||$13.4 Million|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||• Ferrari 458 Spider|
• Audi Q7
• Mini Coopers
• Audi Q8
• Audi SQ5
• Audi A8
• Ranger Rover
Kroos is currently listed as the highest-paid footballer in 2020. Including a bonus, he earns (£200,000) weekly and monthly salary up to ($1 million). The 2017 annual report revealed Toni Kroos earned ($170,000) after-tax and his annual earnings increased ($24 million). Bayern Munich oversaw a seven-year spell with him (on loan to Bayer Leverkusen) and a loan to Real Madrid while he was active on the payroll of the Spanish giants.
Toni Kroos’ salary for the 2018-19 season was reported to be $12 million. With a Real Madrid contract, he earns $210k weekly. In 2020, he is still ranked as the 7th highest-paid player in La Liga. French news website revealed the highest-paid player list for 2020 claiming Kroos makes (€1 million) a month. Salary of Toni Kroos after taxes (€720,000) a month in 2020.
- He scored in the Bundesliga match against ‘Energie Cottbus’ in September 2007 at the age of 17, making him the youngest player to ever make Bayern Munich’s senior team. He was also part of the 2008 UEFA Cup squad.
- The following January, he joined German club ‘Bayern Leverkusen’ as a further way of gaining additional experience. During the remaining part of the 2008–2009 season, he made 13 appearances for Leverkusen and scored one goal.
- His performance improved significantly in the following season. He scored five goals in five games while playing for Leverkusen, notching four assists and four assists. He won consecutive monthly “Player of the Month” awards in December 2009 and January 2010. As the season ended, he had scored nine goals and assisted 12 times in 33 matches, establishing himself as a competitive player.
- He was acquired back by ‘Bayern Munich’ as soon as his loan period with ‘Bayern Leverkusen’ was over in the summer of 2010. With ‘Bayern Munich,’ he scored four goals in his first five matches in the ‘Bundesliga’ in 2012 and 2013. He then helped his team win the ‘Bundesliga’ title in 2014.
- Toni’s Real Madrid contract was officially announced in July 2014 and he will remain in the team until 2020. There was no official disclosure of the signing amount, but there have been speculations that it was somewhere between 24 and 30 million Euros. On the occasion of the presentation, Toni openly admitted that he had been a ‘Real Madrid’ fan his entire life.
- He made his debut for ‘Real Madrid’ against ‘Seville’ in the UEFA Super Cup on August 12, 2014, and ‘Real Madrid’ won the match. He and two other midfielders played a major role in his team’s 22 consecutive wins toward the end of the year. Toni was also instrumental in Real Madrid’s victory in the 2014 FIFA Club World Cup. By the end of the tournament, Toni was included in the UEFA Team of the Year and the FIFA Pro World XI.
- In the 2015–2016 season, Toni received support from Zinedine Zidane, who had joined ‘Real Madrid’ as a midfielder many years ago. In addition, Zidane praised Toni for being a “perfect signing” for ‘Real Madrid.’ His team won the Champions Trophy. That made Toni the first German player in the history of soccer to win two Champions Trophies with two different teams.
- Toni’s contract with ‘Real Madrid’ was extended until 2022 in October 2016. He was again a member of UEFA’s ‘Team of the Year’ by the end of the 2016–2017 season. As a member of three champion teams, he also assisted his team in successfully defending the Champions Trophy.
- It has been a par-excellence record as well for him internationally through the years. Toni’s outstanding performances earned him a place in the national German squad. He put on a spectacular display of talent during the 2007 ‘Under-17 World Cup’. The best player of the tournament was presented with the ‘Golden Ball,’ which is awarded to the player with the most goals scored.
- In spite of his outstanding performances in the qualifiers for the 2009 ‘Euro Under-21 Championship,’ he was not included in the final team. The Germans won the title without him nonetheless.
- After the 2010 ‘World Cup,’ he joined the senior national team and made his debut against Ghana in the final group match. He then went on to play against Spain, Uruguay, and Argentina during the remainder of the 2010 ‘World Cup.’
- Toni was subsequently selected for Germany’s ‘World Cup’ squad. He scored two goals in two minutes only two minutes apart, leading his team to a 7–1 win against Brazil in the semi-final. According to the Castrol Performance Index, Toni was the best bet for the ‘Player of the Tournament award, but he didn’t make it past the top 10 shortlists for the ‘Golden Ball.
Facts About Toni Kroos
- Does Toni Kroos smoke?: No.
- Does Toni Kroos drink Alcohol?: Yes.
- He also has a brother who is a professional footballer, Felix Kroos.
- Roland, his father, works as a youth coach for Hansa Rostock.
- He was not good at studying in his youth; he spent a lot of time playing football.
- Toni is regarded as a generous person.
- Kroos married Jessica Farber, his long-term girlfriend, on 13 June 2015.
- Growing up, he played soccer for club Greifswalder SC.
- He was promoted to the senior team of Bayern Munich at the age of 17.
- Because he had to train during the school year, he missed a lot of classes.
- The 31st of January 2009 was Kroos’ loan to Bayer 04 Leverkusen for the purpose of gaining experience. Bayern Munich recalled him to their squad after the loan period ended in 2010.
- Real Madrid signed Toni to a six-year deal on July 17, 2014, worth in the range of 25 to 30 million euros.
- It was against Rayo Vallecano on November 8, 2014, that he scored his first Real Madrid goal.
- Toni was named the best player of the 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup. A Bronze Shoe was also awarded to him for scoring five goals.
- The FIFA Golden Ball Award for World Cup’s best player was shortlisted for him as one of the top ten candidates.
- Toni had a Castrol Performance Index of 9.79 out of 10 according to official statistical analysis.
How much did Toni Kroos cost Real Madrid?
The Spanish club Real Madrid announced on 17 July 2014 that they had reached an agreement for the transfer of Kroos, signing a six-year deal for an undisclosed fee. In the press, Kroos was reported to cost somewhere between €24 million and €30 million.
Where was Toni Kroos born?
Who is Toni Kroos father?
How old is Casimiro?
Has Toni Kroos won a World Cup?
The German midfielder Toni Kroos has announced his retirement from international football. Against England in the last-16 of the Euro 2020 competition on Tuesday, the 2014 World Cup winner scored a goal and assisted 19 assists across 106 appearances for his country.
What is Toni Kroos’s nickname?
Kroos has been nicknamed Garçom (“waiter” in Portuguese) by the Brazilians for precisely delivering most passes to the strikers.