Tom Hardy is a British actor, producer, & former model. He had his cinematic debut in Black Hawk Down by Ridley Scott’s after attending the Drama Centre London to learn acting. Tom has been nominated for an Academy Award in the Best Supporting Actor category, Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, as well as British Academy Film Awards. He won the BAFTA Rising Star Award in 2011.
Tom Hardy rose to prominence with his part as the protagonist in the 2008 biographical crime movie, Bronson.
Other notable roles played by him include The Reckoning (2002), Marie Antoinitte (2006), Rocknrolla (2008), Inception (2010), Warior (2011), The Dark Knight Rides (2012), Lawless (2012), Locke (2013), Mad Max: Fury Road (2015), and many more.
- Lindsay Lohan Bio, Age, Siblings, Movies, TV Shows, Wiki & Net Worth
- Khloe Kardashian Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Movies, TV Shows & Wiki
Tom Hardy Bio/Wiki
Tom Hardy was born in Hammersmith, London on September 15th, 1977, to painter and artist Anne Barrett and comedy writer and novelist Edward Chips Hardy.
Tom Hardy was born in Hammersmith, London on September 15th, 1977, to painter and artist Anne Barrett and comedy writer and novelist Edward Chips Hardy. From his mother’s side, he has Irish descent and English from his father’s side.
Tom was brought up in the suburbs of East Sheen London. He attended the Reed’s School in Sandy, Duff Miller Sixth Form College, and Tower House School. Tom then studied acting at the Drama Centre London and Richmond Drama School, London.
He was cast in minor roles in the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers as well as the movie Black Hawk Down in 2001. Hardy’s career did not take well until 2003 when he joined a drug recovery program after collapsing on a London street due to crack use.
After his recovery, Tom Hardy appeared in many British television series and plays, including Oliver Twist and Wuthering Heights.
His first significant film came in 2008 when he played a homosexual gangster named Handsome Bob in the movie RocknRolla. The following year he faced a career breakthrough in the role of Charles Bronson, who is infamous as Britain’s most dangerous prisoner, in the 2008 film Bronson.
- Nick Cannon Bio, Age, Wife, Kids, Net Worth, Movies, TV Shows & Wiki
- Daniel Day-Lewis Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth & Wiki
Tom Hardy Net Worth
Tom Hardy has a net worth of approximately $45 Million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$45 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$45 Million|
|Annual Salary||$7 Million for Venom|
- Hardy enrolled at Drama Centre London in 1998, but soon he called it quit after landing the role of a US Soldier Private John Janovec for BBC and HBO miniseries Band of Brothers.
- Tom gots his first feature film debut in 2001 with the film – Black Hawk Down, a war thriller, directed by Ridley Scott’s.
- In 2002, Hardy played the Reman Praetor Shinzon, Star Trek: Nemesis. The next year, he starred in the movie Dot the I before heading to North Africa to star in Simon: An English Legionnaire, a film about the French Foreign Legion.
- During the early and mid-2000s, Hardy starred in many films including The Reckoning, Marie Antoinette, Flood, and RocknRolla, as well as a number of television shows such as The Virgin Queen, Cape Wrath and Oliver Twist.
- Tom had a significant breakthrough, with his 2008 picture Bronson, a dramatized crime biography about Charles Bronson, Britain’s most notorious and brutal prisoner.
- Hardy’s show-stopping portrayal in Bronson, which saw him stripping down both physically and emotionally, was greatly lauded, and it contributed to his comeback to Hollywood in 2010 with scene-stealing performances in the movie Inception.
- The following year he starred in the cold war spy thriller, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
- Hardy again teamed up with his Inception filmmaker, Christopher Nolan, for comic-book blockbuster, Batman, for the role of Bane, the muscular anarchist who confront off Batman.
- He then starred in the received high praises and acclaims for his performance in mixed martial arts film Warrior in 2012.
- Hardy took a step back to the independent cinema after his greatest box-office triumph The Dark Knight Rises, appearing as the main protagonist in Locke, a picture that occurs mainly in the car, with Hardy for the only character on-screen in the whole movie.
- In 2015, he played Max Rockatansky in Mad Max: Fury Road by George Miller, a role played by Mel Gibson in the 1980s. Hardy imbued the character with his own personality, contributing to the film’s critical and economic success.
- That same year, he received critical praise for his role as John Fitzgerald, a ruthless trapper, in The Revenant, Alejandro González Iárritu. Hardy received his first nomination Academy Award for best-supporting actor for his portrayal.
- He played a British fighter pilot in his 2017 film Dunkirk, which depicted the evacuation of Allied forces from France during World War II. Nolan directed the critically acclaimed drama.
- Hardy then returned to comic-book films in 2018 with Venom, in which he played Eddie Brock and his alter identity, Venom.
- In 2020, he starred as Al Capone in the movie Capone, which focuses on the mobster’s latter years.
- He again featured in Venom: Let There Be Carnage in 2021.
- Hardy also made appearances on television on a regular basis in his career such as the Peaky Blinders, the British gangster drama set in the early 1900s, featuring him on several occasions.
Tom Hardy Movies & TV Shows
|Black Hawk Down||2001|
Star Trek: Nemesis
Dot the i
LD 50 Lethal Dose
Scenes of a Sexual Nature
|Thick as Thieves|
|Sergeant Slaughter, My Big Brother |
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
|This Means War|
The Dark Knight Rises
Mad Max: Fury Road
|Venom: Let There Be Carnage||2021|
TV Shows & Serials List
|Band of Brothers||2001|
The Virgin Queen
A for Andromeda
Stuart: A Life Backwards
|Driven to Extremes|
|CBeebies Bedtime Stories|
|A Christmas Carol||2019|
|All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspur||2020|
- Tom Hardy was the winner of a televised modeling competition.
- In the film Band of Brothers, Tom Hardy makes his movie debut.
- Tom Hardy was a rapper for a short time.
- Gary Oldman is Tom Hardy’s hero.
- Tom Hardy struggled with drug and alcohol addiction from a young age.
- For some parts, Tom Hardy has delved into his background.
- In Joe Wright’s pride and prejudice, Tom Hardy came close to playing Mr. Darcy.
- Tom Hardy is a true dog lover.
- Tom Hardy loves to portray villains because he finds heroes to be tedious.
- The series Taboo was co-created by Tom Hardy and his father.
- Tom Hardy and his stunt double are close friends.
How old is Tom Hardy?
What is Tom Hardy’s net worth?
Who is Tom Hardy’s wife?
What is Tom Hardy’s height?
5 Feet 10 Inches.
Who played Bane in Venom?