Tina Fey, is an American actress, comedian, writer, and producer. She is famously known for her performance in ‘Saturday Night Live’ and ‘30 Rock.’ Even as a college student, Tina was motivated in seeking a career in comedy. She got her significant breakthrough in 1997 when she was selected as a writer for ‘Saturday Night Live,’ a late-night live TV comedy show. After just two seasons, she was raised to the post of head writer, the first female to become the head writer in the show’s history. She then moved on to create the TV comedy series ‘30 Rock,’ loosely based on her adventures as a writer for ‘Saturday Night Live.’
The show was a huge analytical success and got several awards. She has also made numerous film appearances, prominently in films like ‘Martin & Orloff,’ ‘Mean Girls,’ and ‘Baby Mama.’ Even after dropping ‘Saturday Night Live,’ Tina has made numerous guest appearances on the show. During her guest appearances, she gave a series of parodies on American politician Sarah Palin. Her appearance was much admired and won her many accolades. She also authored a book, a comic biography titled ‘Bossypants’ in 2011 which beat ‘The New York Times’ best-seller list. In addition, she also takes an active engagement in several charities.
- Seth Rogen Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
- Elisabeth Moss Bio, Age, Height, Partner, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
|Birth Name||Elizabeth Stamatina Fey|
|Age||(as in 2022) 52 Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Birth Place||Upper Darby Township, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Date of Birth||18 May 1970|
• Upper Darby
|Home Town||Upper Darby Township, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Mother's Name||Jeanne (née Xenakes) (Brokerage employee)|
|Father's Name||Donald Fey (University grant-proposal writer)|
|Brother||Peter Fey (Older)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jeff Richmond (Since |
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||3 June 2001|
Daughter- Alice Zenobia Richmond (b. September 10, 2005)
Penelope Athena Richmond (b. August 10, 2011)
|School||Cardington-Stonehurst Elementary School|
Beverly Hills Middle School, Upper Darby
|College/University||University of Virginia|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated with BA in Drama|
|Profession||Actress, comedian, writer, television producer|
|Brands Endorsed||• GAP|
• American Express credit card in 2007
• Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam in 2012
|Career Manager||Not Available|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 164 cm|
in meters- 1.64 m
in feet inches- 5’5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg|
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Breast Size||36 Inches|
|Hips Size||36 Inches|
|Waist Size||25 Inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 36 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Favorite Books||Leni Riefenstahl’s autobiography|
|Favorite Comedian From "The Three Stooges"||Tina likes Larry Fine the most from the comedy group “The Three Stooges”|
Tina Fey was born on May 18, 1970, in Upper Darby Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Her father, Donald Henry Fey, was a Korean War expert, university administrator for the University of Pennsylvania and Thomas Jefferson University.
After her father’s passing, Tina built a scholarship fund in his name at his alma mater, Temple University, to help ex-soldier studying journalism. She has a brother, Peter, who is eight years older. Her mother, Zenobia “Jeanne”, is a resigned brokerage employee who was born in Piraeus, Greece. Her family later migrated to the United States. Tina’s maternal grandmother, Vasiliki Kourelakou, left the Greek village of Petrina on her own and landed in the United States in February 1921.
Tina’s father had English, German, Irish and Scottish ancestry, one of her paternal ancestors was John Hewson (1744–1821), a textile manufacturer who migrated to America with the help of Benjamin Franklin, enabling Hewson to quickly open a quilting factory in the Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
At age 11, Tina explained Joe Franklin’s Seventy Years of Great Film Comedians for a school project about comedy. She grew up watching Second City Television and has cited Catherine O’Hara as a character model.
Tina went by the nickname “Tina” at an early age. She visited Cardington-Stonehurst Elementary School and Beverly Hills Middle School in Upper Darby. By middle school, she remembered she was interested in comedy. Tina attended Upper Darby High School, where she was an honors student, a member of the choir, drama club, and tennis team, and co-editor of the school’s newspaper, The Acorn.
She also anonymously wrote the newspaper’s satirical column, The Colonel. After her graduation in 1988, Tina registered at the University of Virginia, where she analyzed playwriting and acting and was granted the Pettway Prize. She graduated in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in drama.
Tina Fey Net Worth
Tina Fey has a net worth of $75 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$75 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||$500 Thousand Per Episode|
|Income Source||Actress, comedian, writer, television producer|
In 2005 Tina and Jeff paid $1.9 million for a New York City apartment. In 2006 they paid $550,000 for a humbler condo nearby which Tina uses as an office.
In 2009 they bought a $3.4 million apartment in the Upper West Side of New York City. Her income from book sales and her executive producing salary alone amounted to $13 million in 2011.
In 2013, 30 Rock finally came to an end after a number of rave reviews from critics. Some consider it to be one of the best TV series of all time. Tina Fey was reportedly paid a salary of $500,000 per episode.
- John Goodman Bio, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
- Laura Dern Bio, Age, Husband, Children, Oscar, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
Tina Fey Movies And TV Shows
- Tina’s writing and acting career started in 1997 when she was elected as a writer for NBC’s variety show ‘Saturday Night Live.’ In 1999, she became the show’s first female head writer.
- She started performing designs in 2000. Along with Jimmy Fallon, she became the co-anchor of Saturday Night Live’s ‘Weekend Update.’
- In 2004, Fallon was restored by Amy Poehler. For the first time ‘Weekend Update’ was anchored by two women. The couple got a positive acknowledgment from the public.
- She composed the screenplay for the 2004 teen comedy film ‘Mean Girls’ in which she also represented a character. The film depicts the effects of high school social cliques on teenage girls.
- In 2006, she formed the TV comedy series ‘30 Rock,’ based loosely on her experiences as the head writer in ‘Saturday Night Live.’ The show was broadcast on NBC from October 11, 2006, to January 31, 2013.
- She co-starred with her former co-worker Amy Poehler in the comedy film ‘Baby Mama’ which delivered in 2008.
- The same year, she sounded ‘Lisa’ in ‘Ponyo,’ a Japanese animated fantasy film.
- In 2010, she starred in the action-comedy film ‘Date Night’ with Steve Carell. The same year, she sounded ‘Roxanne Ritchi’ in ‘Megamind,’ a 3D computer-animated action comedy film.
- Tina co-hosted the 70th ‘Golden Globe Awards’ in 2013 with Amy Poehler.
- The following year, she performed ‘Nadya’ and ‘Wendy Altman’ in ‘Muppets Most Wanted’ and ‘This Is Where I Leave You’ respectively.
- In 2015, she was noticed in a comedy film titled ‘Sisters’ alongside Amy Poehler.
- The following year, she was noticed in a biographical war comedy-drama film titled ‘Whiskey Tango Foxtrot’ where she performed ‘Kim Baker.’
- From 2017 to 2018, she characterized ‘Diana St. Tropez’ on NBC’s ‘Great News.’ She was then seen in the 2019 comedy film ‘Wine Country’ where she acted ‘Tammy.’
|2002||Martin & Orloff|
|2006||Artie Lange's Beer League|
Man of the Year
|2007||Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters|
|2009||The Invention of Lying|
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
|2014||Muppets Most Wanted|
This Is Where I Leave You
|2016||Whiskey Tango Foxtrot|
TV Shows & Serials List
|1997–2006||Saturday Night Live|
|1999||Upright Citizens Brigade|
Saturday Night Live 25
|2002||The Colin Quinn Show|
NBC 75th Anniversary Special
|2006–2013, 2020 ||30 Rock|
|2008–2018||Saturday Night Live|
|2008–2016||Saturday Night Live|
|2011||Phineas and Ferb|
|2013||70th Golden Globe Awards|
|2014||71st Golden Globe Awards|
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Don Rickles: One Night Only
|2015||72nd Golden Globe Awards|
Inside Amy Schumer
Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary Special
|2015–2020||Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt|
|2016||Maya & Marty|
|2017||The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special|
The Sackett Sisters
|2018||My Next Guest Needs No Introduction|
78th Golden Globe Awards
|Yet To Be Released||Mulligan|
Awards and Honors
Starting with her first Writers Guild award, for her work on SNL in 2001, Fey has received plenty accolades to fill an entire trophy room. She has since taken home nine Primetime Emmys, three Golden Globes and five Screen Actors Guild awards. Additionally, the multi-talented writer and actor have won three Gracie awards, three Producers Guild of America awards, and a Television Critics Association Award for Individual Achievement in Comedy.
- She is best friends with Amy Poehler and has struggled with her many times in the past.
- She co-hosted the Golden Globe Awards in 2013 and 2014 with Amy Poehler.
- She is a philanthropist and helps various organizations such as Autism Speaks, Mercy Corps, Love Our Children USA, and others.
- According to a genealogical DNA test provided by the television series Finding Your Roots, Fey’s ancestry is 94% European, 3% Middle Eastern, and 3% from the Caucasus.
- She was the national spokesperson for Light the Night Walk in 2009, which was for the profit of Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- In September 2011, Tina marked #1 spot on Forbes magazine’s “highest-paid TV actresses” list.
- Her brother, Peter is eight years older than her.
- While turning up, comedian, and actress, Catherine O’Hara was her role model.
- She has a mark on her left side of the face, which occurred due to an attack by a stranger when she was in the front yard of her home.
- She remained a vi*gin until her 20s.
- She can speak German, but a little piece. She calls her German-speaking skills as “less than the first grader”.
- The comedian was not permitted to watch The Flintstones as a kid by her dad. He said that it was a rip off of The Honeymooners.
- In actuality, she does not like strip clubs.
Are Amy Poehler And Tina Fey Friends?
The Bubbly Blonde And Cool Brunette Are Really Best Friends In Real Life – And They Have Been So For More Than Two Decades Now. They Aren’t Just Best Friends, But The Epitome Of All Best Friend Goals.
Are Tina Fey And Alec Baldwin Friends?
Everything The Two Actors Have Ever Said About Each Other Indicates A Close Friendship Satisfied With Love And Mutual Respect. Baldwin Shared Once He Fell In Love At First Sight With Fey The First Time They Met On The Set Of Saturday Night Live. He Also Gave Her Accessories For Her Immense Creativity.
Who Does Liz Lemon End Up With?
Liz Lemon Is Finally Going To Tie The Knot And No, It’s Not To Spaceman Mike Dexter. NBC Published That The Tina Fey-portrayed Unlucky-in-love Head Writer Of “TGS” The Fictional Show-within-a-show On 30 Rock, Will Wed Her Sweet-if-hapless Boyfriend Criss Chross, Performed By James Marsden.